Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unidentified

VIP Member
I love this show! What did people think of the common room episode? I think it was quite obvious who was going home this time!

my school social area was a corridor that stank of bins with manky never washed sofas lining each wall
Yeah I agree, those two ladies were definitely the weaker of them all. Some I thought were great but others were so impractical in their furniture choices. These are teenagers and a lot of them don’t treat a space like adults do.

Reactions: 2

IndominusRex

VIP Member
I thought Amy did better this week but Banjo was stronger over the series. Will be watching the Watergate Bay socials to see what the prize contract looks like.

unidentified

VIP Member
I definitely agree that they didn’t seem to consider the team player side of the challenge. To me there is definitely only one winner now

Dianne

Chatty Member
Haven’t read the new posts yet. Just doing my own prediction before the judges discuss. I think long ginger hair woman and red glasses northern woman should go. Possibly lawyer woman.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Yeah I think Ry showed he likes what he likes and that's it. If a project doesn't inspire him then he loses interest, and you can't do that as an interior designer.
to be fair, outside of the show he just wouldn't take them on as a client / they wouldn't approach him as a designer if they didn't like his house style

Dianne

Chatty Member
His stuff from 90s Changing Rooms was dire! But then so was the reboot if anyone watched that?!

I forgot Fern was the presenter for the first series.I really enjoy Alan on it now, he’s so silly.

Mark81

VIP Member
Yeah I don't quite get the Banjo love tbh, but his new programme does sound quite interesting

There is always someting in every episode that I just think 'thats mad' in terms inpracticality. The expensive stoneware in Pauls cabin, the fluffy seats in Amy's, Banjo's was ok I think this week.

Dizzy

VIP Member
Just watched: how hot did LLB look in his suit?!!! 🥵😂 He had a proper bead on bless him 😅

I liked Jacks but agree the orange on the shelves was a bit much. I also liked Monika’s but She works in such a chaotic way - how could she have not know the brief included the outside space?! Thought Tom and Peters were both a bit meh and Temmi’s was cute but I hated the net thing.

None of them are in Banjo’s league!

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I'm already sick of Banjo and his bloody "character" for who he's designing for.

I do really like this show though. Very excited for LLB being on next week, he's so over the top but I love him 😂