Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is always someting in every episode that I just think 'thats mad' in terms inpracticality. The expensive stoneware in Pauls cabin, the fluffy seats in Amy's, Banjo's was ok I think this week.

Reactions: 2

Dizzy

VIP Member
Just watched: how hot did LLB look in his suit?!!! 🥵😂 He had a proper bead on bless him 😅

I liked Jacks but agree the orange on the shelves was a bit much. I also liked Monika’s but She works in such a chaotic way - how could she have not know the brief included the outside space?! Thought Tom and Peters were both a bit meh and Temmi’s was cute but I hated the net thing.

None of them are in Banjo’s league!

panda_eyes

VIP Member
I'm already sick of Banjo and his bloody "character" for who he's designing for.

I do really like this show though. Very excited for LLB being on next week, he's so over the top but I love him 😂

Dianne

Chatty Member
I love this show! What did people think of the common room episode? I think it was quite obvious who was going home this time!

my school social area was a corridor that stank of bins with manky never washed sofas lining each wall

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think the right call on who left was right.

The older guy who did the bedrooms, one with rattan wallpaper, was my favourite.

I like green, but it has been on trend for so long. It’s not grey, for which I am grateful, but green is becoming the new grey.

I really enjoy this show.

JulesC

VIP Member
Agree that different/more judges would be better but is it not Michelle’s show though? I assume she came up with the idea as it’s so heavily based around her and her studio? Not sure how it works but that’s how it’s always felt to me.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I’m gutted, Banjo’s show isn’t on iPlayer yet for some reason. Will have to try and catch it live on Wednesday. I was all settled last night with a cuppa and an Easter egg ready for some Sunday night comfort viewing 🤣
I don't think first episodes of series are usually on iplayer before broadcast date tbh. Once first epi out often the whole series is available then.
Funnily enough at first The Traitors did have future episodes on iplayer - but when it suddenly got so massive they swiftly removed them so it had to be must-see TV 😂
But yes looking forward to Banjo's programme.

JulesC

VIP Member
I don't think first episodes of series are usually on iplayer before broadcast date tbh. Once first epi out often the whole series is available then.
Funnily enough at first The Traitors did have future episodes on iplayer - but when it suddenly got so massive they swiftly removed them so it had to be must-see TV 😂
But yes looking forward to Banjo's programme.
Oh I didn’t realise it hasn’t been on at all yet, thought it was on last week. Long weekend has mangled my brain 🤣

• Haha

AsilGT

Chatty Member
I have to say I love Tom. He has such a happy kind face and seems very gentle.
I think clients will really like his manner and reassuring approach.
Monika would be a nightmare 😂 Always on the point of tears.
Joining in to say think Tom will win based on his experience pre show
Jack will do well winner or not he’s had a great opportunity to showcase his skills

Willow9999

Has anyone seen the first episode of the new channel 4 series big interior battle? Is it worth to watch?
I’ve just watched it. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. A bit more reality/ game based with the swipe key cards to see if you’ve been booted out. But I liked the fact they all had the same space to design and we heard from the developers too. I’ll stick with it.