Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen Instamums referring to Pizzup for the last two years - what on earth IS it?
It’s something MrshHayward organises so mums can get out. But it’s full of Insta wannabes. No everyday mums who are the ones who really need a night out.

It’s something MrshHayward organises so mums can get out. But it’s full of Insta wannabes. No everyday mums who are the ones who really need a night out.
They are all white middle class women with money who don’t need to work but put their children in care & work for their ego. It’s just a massive networking event for their kitchen table businesses.

How long until Clemmie T is in that boiler suit? When she’s back from her 18th holiday of the year.

Can’t wait till Bestival cringe fest!!!!

They are all white middle class women with money who don’t need to work but put their children in care & work for their ego.
Hah! I do this but with a REAL job. In an office, doing a real profession, not ironing letter patches onto denim jackets (so everyone know your toddler’s name..) and gifting them to influencers. It means I can go on fancy holidays and have to not sell my soul or my kid’s childhoods to pay for it. I just get my saggy arse out of bed, commute a bit and work. It’s quite tiring. Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong....

Reactions: 5
Hah! I do this but with a REAL job. In an office, doing a real profession, not ironing letter patches onto denim jackets (so everyone know your toddler’s name..) and gifting them to influencers. It means I can go on fancy holidays and have to not sell my soul or my kid’s childhoods to pay for it. I just get my saggy arse out of bed, commute a bit and work. It’s quite tiring. Maybe that’s where I’m going wrong....
Yes, I thought that name on the back of the jacket was just wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So DLAM needs a new tent for Bestival, apparently their current one isn’t big enough

Obviously she had to story this though from a tent shop. She reckons that they have ‘no clue’ about what they are buying.

I really really hope that this very wealthy middle class insta flogger gets a free tent sent straight to her as soon as possible. My heart is aching thinking about the turmoil that she is going through right now. She has her nails done for free this morning, but that’ll be a distant memory for Zoe now as she painfully waits for a freebie to arrive

#prayforDLAM

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DLAM is one of the biggest blaggers on IG. She has no shame. I’m surprised she doesn’t have her own thread.

Reactions: 2
I’m so fed up of well off entitled women telling us that all we need to solve marital issues is a course or two of couples therapy. Yes, I’m sure it helps and I’m glad it saved your marriage, but for most people it’s not an affordable option. Especially when you have to factor in childcare etc as well.

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this. These women are more like tier thirty than tier three. But I recently stumbled across some absolute nutters of Instagram Mums who are doing all sorts of weird things for likes. Most of their posts are terrible Celeste Barber knocks offs which are SO uncomfortable to look at, with some hilariously bad photoshopping sprinkled on top for a bit of ~cweativity~. I’m just gobsmacked that anyone would humiliate themselves like this for the sake of a couple of hundred likes. And there’s LOADS of them. Just why????
Yes! This really annoyed me as I’ve seen some people share them as being hilarious...they’re just tit rip offs of Celeste Barber! Embarrassing-you’re blatantly copying someone really successful like we won’t notice 🙄

Reactions: 3
Yes, I saw the ‘saggy tits’ one yesterday and it just gave me terrible second hand embarrassment. Definitely a PoundLand Celeste Barber.

• Haha
If Cult of Youth son has been at school why is she working until 3am, 4am every morning and takes two huge sacks to post office often. I don’t understand why she keeps having to go on about this in every post she does

New to the site so sorry if this belongs somewhere else, but wtf is up with instamums posting photos of their babies decked out in winter woolies! I get that handmade shop small #gifted tit is in fashion, but dressing your kid up in woolly booties and bonnets in this weather is asking for an overheated baby. Even wool rompers and nothing else would be so uncomfortable. I tried to give these mums the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe the weather is cooler where they are but they are posting about how hot it is and wearing summery clothes themselves. I really don’t understand whether they are putting fashion/#ads above their child’s comfort and health or whether they’re just stupid. Either way would love to see how they’d feel wearing those wintry clothes in this heat and not being able to take them off

• Wow
So many stories on slipping down the stairs from Frugality today??? Couldn’t just call a mate about it? Why the overshare?

If Cult of Youth son has been at school why is she working until 3am, 4am every morning and takes two huge sacks to post office often. I don’t understand why she keeps having to go on about this in every post she does
It’s a very clever sales tactic for sure 😉

So many stories on slipping down the stairs from Frugality today??? Couldn’t just call a mate about it? Why the overshare?
Hahahahaha! I’m so glad someone else noticed this. You fell done the stairs and you’re fine. GET OVER IT.

Can someone explain how the Frugality can bang on about being ethical and frugal when she actually flew to N York just to photograph clothes? Could they not have done that in London?

I am so confused by her.

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain how the Frugality can bang on about being ethical and frugal when she actually flew to N York just to photograph clothes? Could they not have done that in London?

I am so confused by her.
I think she’s confused by herself nowadays tbh. She doesn’t know anymore what way to market herself or what path she should take her page and it clearly shows. Has jumped on too many bandwagons to the point where she has lost her identity.

Shame as I used to love her blog back in the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.