Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but before becoming WMC I was child A so how does that stand ?
Well, the fact you are white gave you a huge advantage. Plus your children now have that privilege because you are a white middle class family.

See what I'm saying?

I've never once said that anyone who might be from a poorer background won't make good but I can guarantee that being white working class is more of a privilege than say, black working class.

Reactions: 1
Well, the fact you are white gave you a huge advantage. Plus your children now have that privilege because you are a white middle class family.

See what I'm saying?

I've never once said that anyone who might be from a poorer background won't make good but I can guarantee that being white working class is more of a privilege than say, black working class.
Yep no doubting it would of been more of a hurdle if I was black but I’m not and I refuse to apologise for something I can do nothing about.

Yep no doubting it would of been more of a hurdle if I was black but I’m not and I refuse to apologise for something I can do nothing about.
And that comment is a spot on example of white privilege! No one's asking you to apologise though. What is being asked is that white people just show a bit more of understanding that not everyone has the same privilege afforded to them simply because they are not white.

That's what needs deconstructing in society to really make a start on racism. We live in a world that's predominantly favourable to white people. Again, you probably don't notice it because it doesn't affect you.

My Husband thought that makes being paid more than females doing the exact same job was a myth until I explained that I was working as a Secretary (before moving to childcare) alongside a male secretary. We had the same job, same hours, same responsibilities and I had two years more experience yet his salary was £3,500 more than mine.

Unless it's a direct affect that people don't "get" it and become defensive.

This brings me back to Camp Bestival that claims to be for everyone. Yet it's full of white, mainly middle class, people who then make ridiculous comparisons to camping at the festival being akin to being homeless and the organisers claiming they are not racist because they have one black person there.

The problem is racism is that ingrained into the core of people that it's normal and accepting to have society the way it is. But it's not ok. Sainsbury's currently have two black woman in their adverts and white people are loving it because it thinks it's inclusive. If they were that inclusive, then a black woman or two should be the normal, not the exception.

Reactions: 19
Frugality is off to France this weekend, thinking of her carbon footprint again I guess. Also so Frugal to go abroad for the third (at least) time this year. I hope she can teach us mere mortals how to live such a life in her new ebook

Reactions: 12
Frugality is off to France this weekend, thinking of her carbon footprint again I guess. Also so Frugal to go abroad for the third (at least) time this year. I hope she can teach us mere mortals how to live such a life in her new ebook
She’s such a hypocrite.

Go to France, go wherever you like but please don’t try and compensate by claiming your shop at Lidl offsets the air miles or petrol cost.

Thank God I stopped following her .

Reactions: 9
Completely agree, I couldn’t care less how much she travels but don’t lecture me on environmental impacts two minutes later

Reactions: 2
I was literally about to say the same thing! Stop trying to kid us with the whole frugal attitude Alex. Just admit that once upon a time ago you were skint, but now you’re successful you’ve got more money and don’t have to be frugal anymore.

Reactions: 6
Anneli Bush is flogging some hand cream under the guise of pretending that she’s in awe of midwives. I asked on her page if she was being paid as the idea of her financially benefiting from this seemed uncomfortable when we know that there are nurses and midwives using food banks.

Clearly she’s a little embarrassed about her grabby ways as rather than reply she deleted and blocked me.

What a beautiful spirit she has...😜

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is there a separate thread about frugality ? She needs to stop doing close ups and wearing those gold glasses . It’s not a very pleasant viewing .
And being broke ... her parents have this hardware shop in south London . When I was working for the housing association in south London we were buing hardware materials from them spending 1000’s each month and as far as I know they still do . And we were not the only client . They always had money

Wasn't The Frugality's wedding reception held in her parents' garden as well? That's one way to have a frugal wedding - spend nothing on the bloody venue hire because your parents have an IG-worthy enough house and garden to hold the reception there.

Reactions: 5
Anneli Bush is flogging some hand cream under the guise of pretending that she’s in awe of midwives. I asked on her page if she was being paid as the idea of her financially benefiting from this seemed uncomfortable when we know that there are nurses and midwives using food banks.

Clearly she’s a little embarrassed about her grabby ways as rather than reply she deleted and blocked me.

What a beautiful spirit she has...😜
Never come across her before, what a bellend

I was literally about to say the same thing! Stop trying to kid us with the whole frugal attitude Alex. Just admit that once upon a time ago you were skint, but now you’re successful you’ve got more money and don’t have to be frugal anymore.
Exactly this. I actually like seeing her holidays but the pleading poverty and zero carbon or whatever she chuffs on about is just not her anymore. She just shouldn’t mention it as I would imagine only a few of her followers are going to pull her up on stuff like that opposed to the thousands of people whose eyes are rolling to the back of their heads anytime she starts down that path.

NB. She once said that “trolls” say she looks like Garth from Wayne's World and despite never thinking that before, now I can’t unsee that.

Wasn't The Frugality's wedding reception held in her parents' garden as well? That's one way to have a frugal wedding - spend nothing on the bloody venue hire because your parents have an IG-worthy enough house and garden to hold the reception there.
Oh I didn’t follow her then . Got to dig deeper ... how convenient

Exactly this. I actually like seeing her holidays but the pleading poverty and zero carbon or whatever she chuffs on about is just not her anymore. She just shouldn’t mention it as I would imagine only a few of her followers are going to pull her up on stuff like that opposed to the thousands of people whose eyes are rolling to the back of their heads anytime she starts down that path.

NB. She once said that “trolls” say she looks like Garth from Wayne's World and despite never thinking that before, now I can’t unsee that.
I am not oil painting myself , but those close ups and angles do her no favours . Not sure why I have to see every pore on her face And that smile is more like being in pain

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Anelli Bush gets so much free stuff it’s unbelievable. She did a shot of a room in in PIL house (i think, also massive in Sandbanks with a pool and football pitch) and there were stacks of parcels for her. She must literally never pay for anything.

After ‘asking for recommendations’ for party companies on her stories the other day, guess what turns up on Mrs Hayward’s stories yesterday? So bloody predictable.
She is awful. Buys nothing herself, How many buggies has she had gifted? I’m surprised there’s not more about her on here. Her Pizzup is full of insta mums. You’d be out of place if you were a normal everyday person.
She’s so grabby.
Also if I see that breastpump one more time I may scream.

Agree! All Pizzup women are vile, only there to get bigger insta following

There is no way in hell I’d wear that Marks boiler suit now (even if I wanted to look like a mechanic) I’ve seen it on MoD and TMS.

Reactions: 4
Is there a separate thread about frugality ? She needs to stop doing close ups and wearing those gold glasses . It’s not a very pleasant viewing .
And being broke ... her parents have this hardware shop in south London . When I was working for the housing association in south London we were buing hardware materials from them spending 1000’s each month and as far as I know they still do . And we were not the only client . They always had money
Where is this shop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.