Instamums #3 Egos inflating as differing opinions are disregarded as hating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see DLAM’s children unwrapped a muddy kitchen too, no mention of it being a gift that I could see , she’s so arrogant thinking she doesn’t need to abide by the rules😡
I'm so sorry, that's who I meant!! It is still there.

Press discount - what shite. It’s fuels the idea they are actually “press”.

Reactions: 3

Get a bloody grip woman, maybe people don't like because you're posts are boring! Can't wait for Insta to remove the likes, can't bear all this begging and the whole 'can you see my posts?!?!?' yes I can and they are 😴😴

Reactions: 8
she's verging on unhinged. Bought her followers too. Its really quite sad. Imagine needing that validation so badly.

Yeah she keeps coming up on my 'sponsered' feed, do small accounts really feel the need to pay for their instagrams?

Reactions: 1
Yeah she keeps coming up on my 'sponsered' feed, do small accounts really feel the need to pay for their instagrams?
oh god is she paying for her posts to be ‘sponsered’

I think she’s friendly with that big Scottish maw woman. She’s something else!

Reactions: 1
So DMBLF is off on another gifted trip today having literally returned form the gifted cruise trip a matter of days ago.

So greedy.

What I find so frustrating is that these companies gift those that can actually afford to pay to go.....I understand why she’s gone, it’s a free holiday! But it just doesn’t sit well when you know that she can afford it anyway plus it’s a stupidly expensive holiday for most people. It just fuels the ‘look how great my life is’ comparisons 😒

Reactions: 6
Yes, unfollowed DMBL40 now. That’s too many holidays. I’m v fortunate but was she even back a week from the cruise? And now to find out this is another ‘press trip’ - I agree, it’s just too much. I can’t relate. Lucky people who can! I’m trying to book a ski holiday and trying to avoid all the companies who give free trips to middle class mums so might be cobbling it together myself!

Agree on DMBL40, I first followed her years ago and really liked her feed - plus there was more variety to her clothing and more casual looks. Now it’s 70% long floral maxi dresses and 30% gifted holidays and mini breaks. No thanks. And she lives near me and is totally minted - the gifts really do stick in the throat! Gleam people are sometimes a bit better advised - susie verrill at least gives away trips

I feel like people told DMBL40 they love when she does her mirror talk, hip swaying, hand waving, face gurning thing and now she’s turning into a caricature of herself. And she’s taking so many free holidays now it’s bordering on absurd, especially when she has the means to pay for them herself. I follow kisscub on instagram and that woman could do with a medal and a bloody holiday

Reactions: 6
Does anyone follow the small (but desperate to be noticed) mum accounts on Instagram that dress their bratty daughters up like toilet roll holders? They are like a cult all into each other.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow the small (but desperate to be noticed) mum accounts on Instagram that dress their bratty daughters up like toilet roll holders? They are like a cult all into each other.
Toilet roll holders? I think I'm going to need to see an example of this, ha.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.