inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much hype over a new light pendant.
Did you see she got the customised baby stair gate she begged for.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen her latest story and this woman is unbelievably irresponsible. I won’t put a screen shot but there’s a story of her scrolling through phone photos and the header of an album with first child riding a broomstick (it looks like) without any clothes on.

I’ve just seen her latest story and this woman is unbelievably irresponsible. I won’t put a screen shot but there’s a story of her scrolling through phone photos and the header of an album with first child riding a broomstick (it looks like) without any clothes on.
Didn’t see it, maybe she’s deleted her story, again!!

After seeing today’s content I feel inspired to go buy some big knickers and show them to all my followers. I wonder if what she’s earning from Instagram really makes all this worthwhile?

• Haha
After seeing today’s content I feel inspired to go buy some big knickers and show them to all my followers. I wonder if what she’s earning from Instagram really makes all this worthwhile?
I don’t know how she can be making much money out of it. She is so boring

Are those Jessica’s real friends or friends she has met through instagram on todays stories?

Oh she’s back - how to style your home 🥴

How to spend your money on autumn tat which just gathers dust and quite frankly looks shite.

how about encouraging your followers not to spend their money on tacky pumpkins and put that money towards the ever increasing cost of living.

How to style your bed to make it cosy?! Ffs Jess get a life. You’re not making a bed cosy, you’re making it look like a show bed for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her new bedding from Matalan is atrocious. Are these influencers not declaring sponsorships? Does anyone know if today’s reel was a sponsor?

I don’t follow anymore so missed the bedding. Apparently she’s on the beg for a new dryer today!

Yes begging for a tumble dryer… pay for it? No way! 😂 Her whole utility room is gifted, i am sure of it.
I saw today she shared that she is going on a trip with her friends. Honestly, didn’t think she had any!! Did some stalking and a few of them are “influencers” too

Don't know how she gets anything. She's annoying and puts no work into any content until she gets gifted stuff then she posts!

Reactions: 2