inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven’t seen much of the new dining table?

i wonder if this is going to be like the coffee table she got gifted from dwell - ya know the free one but it arrived more brown/grey than actual boring grey, she got all mardy about it, complained to dwell and she didn’t advertise it until they agreed to picked it up and swap it for one that was grey/brown and not brown/grey 🙄

Oh at last I have found a post about this grammer. She is SO annoying and entitled spending money she clearly doesn't have.

Reactions: 1
Oh at last I have found a post about this grammer. She is SO annoying and entitled spending money she clearly doesn't have.
I don’t think she spends much, yesterday she had some Neptune outlet lights, if she really lived the lifestyle she promotes then she wouldn’t have bought them from the outlet store.

She’s just so fake, peddling a style she can only really keep up with if it’s gifted, free or discounted! when it comes to spending her own money she’s looking for seconds 😂

I’m still wondering why we haven’t seen anything of the new dining table yet?

Reactions: 2
Peddling B&q and Argos Xmas trees now because she’s spending her own money. 2 years ago it was all about balsam hill, gifted about £900 retail price of tree and decs.
Come on Jess; surely Argos or B&q isn’t up to your fine ponsy standards?! 🧐

Yep what was wrong with the tree she was gifted from Balsam Hill? She’s such a spoilt princess. Unless she’s spending her money then she’s trying to find any deal she can. We all like saving money but this is embarrassing. She is so beggy on her posts. ‘I’m looking for ‘insert product’ can any one recommend anything’ basically translates too ‘any companies out there want to give me this product for free’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

The dining table event! Well that was a tad underwhelming, why did it take so long? I’d put money on the kitchen worktops being changed now as they don’t match the table.

what’s your opinion on house gram accounts in general? I mean do these people have any interests outside the house? Or is their hobby to style shelves and furniture all the time. I can’t imagine Jessica has any interests outside the gram and shopping - such a shallow existence.

Who on earth asks people to vote on which of their children is there favourite :eek:... Who does that?

Oh wow, either I missed it or she deleted it.
I have noticed that’s shes totally all over the new daughter, and uncomfortably showing her as content all the time 🤔.
I really don’t agree with showing your kids on social media in this day and age; especially when you’re not discreet with where you live. Also, what damage does it do to the kids growing up in this fake on camera world?

I have noticed that’s shes totally all over the new daughter, and uncomfortably showing her as content all the time 🤔.
I really don’t agree with showing your kids on social media in this day and age; especially when you’re not discreet with where you live. Also, what damage does it do to the kids growing up in this fake on camera world?
Or maybe it was guess which kid it is in the photo? Either way, still not good content. 😕.

Last edited:
She's deleted it. It was the last of her 'this or that' game. She must have realised how awful it was and removed it before anyone realised.

More freebies? PR product (the new fireplace)! Probably didn’t cost a thing to fit either as she roped family in again, does this women pay for anything? Seems to spend an awful lot on clothes and things for herself (self self self) But slowly furnishing the whole house on PR and gifted products.

I’d lay money down today that there will be new sofas next year and they will also be gifted.

Not sure how she can maintain an interesting IG account now, can you make a living advertising mops and faffing around with home decor items on a shelf?

See her latest stories. Do people really want to see her on stories every single day?

Or maybe it was guess which kid it is in the photo? Either way, still not good content. 😕.
I agree. A child is innocent and you are showing their face / body to your 150 thousand followers. So low