inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the ex is paying half the mortgage

I can see the tit hitting the fan when they remortgage though due to interest rates
Also when help to buy loan kicks in.

these instahuns make a few Bob with ads and YouTube etc so she’s probably doing alright.

Reactions: 1
Boring and repetitive content. I’ve unfollowed and all her friends too 😂

Oh they’re all at it, snug have launched new fabrics so the gifted sofas are all over instagram. Grabby witches! They didn’t have grey or beige though 😂. Green retro style sofa and blue Cotswold set are going to to look odd together.
At what point does your style and home taken on something which doesn’t resemble you at all just because you take the freebies?

Oh they’re all at it, snug have launched new fabrics so the gifted sofas are all over instagram. Grabby witches! They didn’t have grey or beige though 😂. Green retro style sofa and blue Cotswold set are going to to look odd together.
At what point does your style and home taken on something which doesn’t resemble you at all just because you take the freebies?
She's got another sofa in less than 3 months!!!! WTAF this is a disgraceful waste
I'm disgusted and really want to complain!!! How wasteful

She's got another sofa in less than 3 months!!!! WTAF this is a disgraceful waste
I'm disgusted and really want to complain!!! How wasteful
The snug sofa has gone upstairs, Matt took the other gifted sofa (the swyft one) with him when he left.

The snug sofa has gone upstairs, Matt took the other gifted sofa (the swyft one) with him when he left.
Clearly you have inside info!

Her posts also say that her dad had the green sofa (which was the reason for the colour) and then another post says its in the annex/upstairs.

Someone's not telling the truth either way And it's still bloody wasteful to grift for 2 sofas in 2 months.

The new one will be stained and lumpy within a few months! That ridiculous Saucepan lid cleaning hack will be out again (which only attracts more dirt)

how many followers now for doing very little content just advertising freebies ?!

Norfolkavenue who is her friend is insufferable. She just copy’s Jess. ‘Clear your kitchen sink’ bla bla bla. Same bull Jess posted and now the following day Norfolkavenue has posted the same. She down it with the washing machine clean. 1.6M followers. Ridiculous. Most will be fake bot accounts. She hardly posts now so clearly too above it

Reactions: 2
I just can’t believe she has a genuine 1.6M followers. Something doesn’t add up right. She hardly posts anymore so can’t be getting the engagement for it. She’s got more followers than people like Lydiamillen and Missgreedyshome and these people have books out and have all sorts of work going on with brands. What’s she got? Giving a few free sofas.

All her friendship group has had a big wave of new followers. Her insta hun Anna_louisa_at_home (also has her own tattle) has 4 million and has a personality of clownfish.

All her friendship group has had a big wave of new followers. Her insta hun Anna_louisa_at_home (also has her own tattle) has 4 million and has a personality of clownfish.
4m wow. Yes seems like they all have had a flux of followers.Probably paid for them all

Yes I expect a high percentage of followers are bots.
Have you noticed that for each post/reel her bezy mates Anna Louise home etc all comment to boost engagement? Just pathetic really.
Really can’t stand all the ad accounts on insta now. They are just selling themselves.

what do you think next is on the gifted list?

Yes I expect a high percentage of followers are bots.
Have you noticed that for each post/reel her bezy mates Anna Louise home etc all comment to boost engagement? Just pathetic really.
Really can’t stand all the ad accounts on insta now. They are just selling themselves.

what do you think next is on the gifted list?
She’ll be posting beggy story’s about how she’s changing something up. Basically in other words, some company out there give it to me for free 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

she got that house on help to buy. Do wonder how she’s paying for it and how much the ex has to pay. When time is up for that she will likely have to sell as won’t be able to afford it but the help to buy will be crazy to pay. Then what will she do. Have to get a smaller house? Won’t look good for her insta 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Dear god please tell me I’ve not just imagined these12 days of Christmas tips, day one “chnage your bed linen” 😂 whatever next

I expect cleaning the washing machine or dishwasher will feature in the lead up. How utterly unimaginative and boring

and what are the stinks of Christmas? She was slammed in the comments for sprayingchemicals everywhere!
---
She’ll be posting beggy story’s about how she’s changing something up. Basically in other words, some company out there give it to me for free 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

she got that house on help to buy. Do wonder how she’s paying for it and how much the ex has to pay. When time is up for that she will likely have to sell as won’t be able to afford it but the help to buy will be crazy to pay. Then what will she do. Have to get a smaller house? Won’t look good for her insta 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
Ah she’ll do alright, these sort usually do. Feel sorry for the ex really as he will probably be committed to paying something towards it until the kids are 18 unless she buys him out then it will be child maintenance only.

Well, there’s nothing classier than shagging your personal trainer right?! 😂 guess it’s payment for a free gym membership

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, there’s nothing classier than shagging your personal trainer right?! 😂 guess it’s payment for a free gym membership
And even classier to advertise his account on insta, wonder how many followers she’s hoping to get him?

And even classier to advertise his account on insta, wonder how many followers she’s hoping to get him?
Yes very sneaky. Help promote him and the gym. Well what’s funny is her ex surname is Sturman. New fella Stearman 🤣🤦🏽‍

Reactions: 3
👀 New reel of her and her new man taking the tree down. I wonder if he has moved in already, a bit soon?