Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermitsbuisness

‘I’m thinking I’m going to buy this brand and model of crib but before I click buy, what do you guys recommend?’

but what we all know she really means is

‘I’m thinking I’m going to buy this brand and model of crib but I’m asking what you guys recommended first to first Boost my engagement and secondly See if anyone will gift me one because I’m a beg 🤫

Cheap home Instagram accounts are getting worse, they literally have NO shame going on the scrounge daily

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Emslou22

i follow a few big accounts who are genuine, i have recently unfollowed @inside.number2 who is just like this account here, ad, gifted, brand ambassador who rarely buys things themselves and take advantage of small companies. such a shame that they see the number and not the amount of fake followers they have!
How has inside.number2 not got her own thread here? I’ve unfollowed her today because I cannot handle watching another ad!! 😡 She doesn’t buy anything for herself anymore! Just sits at home accepting gift after gift after gift!

Reactions: 6

newuser123456

Did anyone notice the story this morning she quickly deleted about being her first Mother’s Day as a single mum?! Clearly other half got sick of her, he comes across as quite a lad and so probably played away anyway. How’s she’s going to run that house now she’s a single mum. Wonder if it will go on the market soon. She comes from a wealthy family so no doubt mummy and daddy will help

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Morris99

She’s showing how empty the range is ? Yes you absolute moron! You’re supposed to be at home ! Looking at the Christmas decorations and sharing wreaths is not essential! She’s pregnant and flouncing round the shops ! Ffs. Why do these insta grabbers think it’s ok?

I do a food shop once a week and that’s it !

Reactions: 4

Bigbird2

Chatty Member
I used to live on the same estate as her. She hides well how awful her plot is. Quite literally in the middle of a concrete jungle. She’s very, very irritating.
It’s her voice and she has that little Miss Perfect
image going on x

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
I missed that. I can’t see how she’s going to afford that house. The mortgage must be insane
That must be the reason for the massive increase in content!
I sound awful but I feel sorry for her fella. He's grafted his a*se off for her to swan around making videos and spending money like water and looks like he's had to move out!

Oldsun1978

Oh I’ve been waiting for this thread! Annoying beg after beg, advert after advert.

very shallow and materialistic, when ones top priority of the day is to “style this shelf”:rolleyes:

I’ve seen it all now, an Etsy shop selling a pdf for £1.20 🤷‍♀️. Who’s buying this crap?
IMG_7711.jpeg

---
And it’s probably been knocked up on a free app like canva. These instascammers will sell anything to make a few quid. Honestly who is buying it? You can screen shot it for free or better still just have a bit of your own imagination and decide for yourself how to declutter your house.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
How has inside.number2 not got her own thread here? I’ve unfollowed her today because I cannot handle watching another ad!! 😡 She doesn’t buy anything for herself anymore! Just sits at home accepting gift after gift after gift!
I came on here to search to see if inside.number2 had a thread and I am so surprised to see that she hasn’t. I’ve had to unfollow her due to constant ads and the daily gifted parcels and on top of that buying all the accessories to “stage” in her house. I think the final straw for me was when she made such a big deal out of redoing an office space for herself and a week later the office chair was in the kitchen and the desk used as a console in the hall. She is now talking about moving house purely as she’s run out of things to decorate in this house. She comes across as greedy.

C2000

Norfolkavenue had a hen do last week and reshared a post from Jess who had tagged her. She has lost a lot of weight and have given us some hints that she is now a singleton but it’s not confirmed. She shared a “hack” on how to clean your toaster by blowing it with your hairdryer… does her gifted swan toaster not have a tray? 😂

• Haha

Pom

I used to live on the same estate as her. She hides well how awful her plot is. Quite literally in the middle of a concrete jungle. She’s very, very irritating.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She never had any intention of buying that crib! So obvious she’s begging for one. Same with the bugaboo post the other day!!
I also think this mortgage saga is that they are stretching themselves too much which is why it’s being questioned by the company!

Reactions: 3

Babycakez123

How on earth has she jumped to over 410k followers?! There’s something fishy going on with her and her bestie anna_louisa_homes account!

Juniper85

Have you seen her answering her questions regarding her new home today? She doesn't want to answer the new build developer because it's too private. If you have a quick Google for Norfolk, 4 bed new build, double garage, annex it's by a company called Bidwells, with the exact same floor plans. Doesn't take a genius to work that out! Also is she really dumb? Because she says she's worried about privacy yet she has plastered the estate agent she's with on her grid. Also doesn't take long to find out her exact current address on rightmove.

C2000

She has moved house and she has done a story where Matt is cursing her because she has too many things. I’m sure she knows she’s greedy but I find it funny that her boyfriend hates it too. She also done a pre recorded ad and again, she sounds so unnatural

Her boyfriend is an accountant and believe he was recently promoted to partner, she doesn’t work but was a primary school teacher before her first child. Then couldn’t keep up with the work and left. She then was working for a family members business. Made out she was the interior designing but reality was she was just the admin. Then Covid happened and she left that/made redundant. They bought this new house on help to buy and used every loan/scheme going. Help to buy/stamp duty tax etc hence why they moved when they did. They can’t afford that house, she already posted in a story before they even moved how it wasn’t their forever home. They will sell up before the 5 years is up and see what money they can get on that house and do it all again. She bodges up jobs around the house. Her boyfriend obviously just leaves it to her, means he doesn’t have to spend much money as everything is gifted. She comes from a family of money so everything is just giving to her. I can’t see him being loyal to her, he comes across as a ‘lad’ and probably goes off on lads weekends and leaves her at home with the kids and no doubt is unfaithful! They probably stay together as it would be an inconvenience. They seem to have been together along time now with 2 kids. Probably a reason why they are not married yet!

Last edited:

newuser123456

Well, there’s nothing classier than shagging your personal trainer right?! 😂 guess it’s payment for a free gym membership

• Haha