inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
150k followers and only 3 comments (from her instahun friends) showing love for how to use the freezer.
Has euronics gifted you a new tumble dryer yet Jess?

the day I take instructions on how to use my freezer from instahuns is the day I deserve to have my head tested.

I don’t understand that video. She didn’t use it effectively? She put two things in the top drawer… where did she put the frozen goods she took out before?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
150k followers and only 3 comments (from her instahun friends) showing love for how to use the freezer.
Has euronics gifted you a new tumble dryer yet Jess?

the day I take instructions on how to use my freezer from instahuns is the day I deserve to have my head tested.
Not surprised. She doesn’t bother commenting on others

Daily content: how to patronise you all, stick post it notes in a jar and declutter. F**k me if I wasn’t capable of deciding what needs to be done in my own home…. I’ll buy a kilner jar, procrastinate over sticky notes to make the jobs to be done look all twee and pretty 🤮

and in one reel, let’s see how many clothes I can donate but also are you interested in a selling page.

no Jess we are not interested in a selling page. Just donate the clothes and stop using insta as a wage to keep up with your snobby lifestyle.

Getting content desperate. Patronising us with all the daily incessant hacks. Sofa cleaning hack, how to reduce dust hack, how to save water hack, white vinegar hack (4 ways!), deep clean your wooden spoon hack, use lint brush to brush your headboard hack, ckean your chopping board hack, how to make your tulips last longer hack. Taking a break from ads then?

Did anyone notice the story this morning she quickly deleted about being her first Mother’s Day as a single mum?! Clearly other half got sick of her, he comes across as quite a lad and so probably played away anyway. How’s she’s going to run that house now she’s a single mum. Wonder if it will go on the market soon. She comes from a wealthy family so no doubt mummy and daddy will help

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the story this morning she quickly deleted about being her first Mother’s Day as a single mum?! Clearly other half got sick of her, he comes across as quite a lad and so probably played away anyway. How’s she’s going to run that house now she’s a single mum. Wonder if it will go on the market soon. She comes from a wealthy family so no doubt mummy and daddy will help
Yes I was shocked when I seen it, also dancing with her 2 girls to the Miley Cyrus Song I can buy my own flowers. Maybe this is why she is going back to basics regarding the cleaning.

Reactions: 2
As if she really sits there in the nights playing a kids game! Honestly! That ad may lose all of her credibility. Proves she will do anything for money.

• Haha
I missed the single mum thing but noticed today she booked a solo holiday! I did wonder if they’d split up, there’s been less decorating etc.

I missed that. I can’t see how she’s going to afford that house. The mortgage must be insane
That must be the reason for the massive increase in content!
I sound awful but I feel sorry for her fella. He's grafted his a*se off for her to swan around making videos and spending money like water and looks like he's had to move out!

Reactions: 4
Just goes to show doesn’t it, bigger house doesn’t mean happier homes.
---
I missed that. I can’t see how she’s going to afford that house. The mortgage must be insane
It’s on help to buy and the other half will probably still have to pay a good chunk each month whilst the kids are young. Will be interesting to see what happens next

Had anybody notice that Jess sharing more from another Insta; Norfolk avenue? Had a look and heavens above ( ! ) it’s a Insta house 😂

Brace yourselves for soon we will be taught how to holiday solo like it’s never been done before.

Norfolk avenue, I’ve just taken a look and yeah all these insta hun houses look the same. No originality just copying each other All tryingto achieve that yummy mummy twee lifestyle