inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry first time posting here but I notice this thread has two users, but I came to say I met Jessica may home and she is a nasty horrible witch.
She looks down on you, makes faces like you’re embarrassing and speaks only about her.
I’ve looked up her following and 26% is fake!
That’s over 56k of her following - quite a big chunk.
Anyway, is she the newly single one? Cos this doesn’t surprise me. When I met her (recently) you could certainly tell she was bitter about happy people.

Reactions: 3
Sorry first time posting here but I notice this thread has two users, but I came to say I met Jessica may home and she is a nasty horrible witch.
She looks down on you, makes faces like you’re embarrassing and speaks only about her.
I’ve looked up her following and 26% is fake!
That’s over 56k of her following - quite a big chunk.
Anyway, is she the newly single one? Cos this doesn’t surprise me. When I met her (recently) you could certainly tell she was bitter about happy people.
Oh interesting, how do you work out fake followers? How did you meet her? I followed her a couple of years ago when I was almost sucked into buying a newbuild house. Occasionally her reels still pop up on my feed.

Reactions: 1
Her reel today joking about the house being a mess during school holidays. It's not like she has an actual job to do so why is she moaning!

Oh interesting, how do you work out fake followers? How did you meet her? I followed her a couple of years ago when I was almost sucked into buying a newbuild house. Occasionally her reels still pop up on my feed.
Ha if I say it gives me away I reckon to her!
And there are many websites to check fake percentage following x

Reactions: 2
How on earth has she jumped to over 410k followers?! There’s something fishy going on with her and her bestie anna_louisa_homes account!

And NorfolkAvenue, who celebrated 100k followers this week, they are all besties, very suspicious!

410k dull followers!

See how the besties all comment on each others posts, like “oh I love how you’ve invented the washing machine clean, so beautiful”. 🤮🤢

Im behind, fill me in, what has Jess done lately?

Norfolkavenue had a hen do last week and reshared a post from Jess who had tagged her. She has lost a lot of weight and have given us some hints that she is now a singleton but it’s not confirmed. She shared a “hack” on how to clean your toaster by blowing it with your hairdryer… does her gifted swan toaster not have a tray? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The cleaning hacks have all been done before, there is nothing new and original from them. They must be buying followers as their content is very dull

And now she’s peddling extortionate water bottle drops with 10% off?! Stay hydrated whilst mopping the kitchen, dear god whatever next?

Pretty sure you can get 10% off as a new customer anyway; that’s if you want to blow loads of money. What’s wrong with Robinson’s ? 🤣

I loved her old house and could watch all her videos (my phone is a little similar) but with the new property, I’ve lost touch with her.

1.2m followers now. That’s like how much of an increase this month? 🤔. Has anyone got the follower and leaver stats?

Nice little PR freebie break away this weekend wonder if that is with the new fella?

not so long ago she took us round the costswold shop to show us her smug face and new sofa she’d blagged.

what’s happened there then as this morning she’s got a snug sofa set?

also, the state of that Carpet 🤢 pretty sure she showed us they were deep cleaned again a couple of weeks ago.

At least she’s openly admitted she’s not with anyone. How does she afford that house on her own?!