inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t work out where all the money comes from, huge mortgage on one salary and she’s constantly spending money. The bedside tables she bought were £250 each now she’s having carpets, shutters etc. I’m wondering if she uses a lot of credit cards
If that’s the case though that would affect her ability to get said huge mortgage surely so I don’t get it at all

has she ever said what her husband does for a living?

I agree, although there has to be quite a high percentage of discounted / gifted stuff being shown at the moment (and not being declared), I’m convinced of it.

Reactions: 2
I can’t work out where all the money comes from, huge mortgage on one salary and she’s constantly spending money. The bedside tables she bought were £250 each now she’s having carpets, shutters etc. I’m wondering if she uses a lot of credit cards
i think this too.
or loans.... I can’t work out how they manage it.

If that’s the case though that would affect her ability to get said huge mortgage surely so I don’t get it at all

has she ever said what her husband does for a living?
She wad made redundant. Not 100% sure but I think it was during first lockdown and then she became full time insta hun x

Oh I’ve been waiting for this thread! Annoying beg after beg, advert after advert.

very shallow and materialistic, when ones top priority of the day is to “style this shelf”:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
She said she worked part time for her family business and then was made redundant. I’m sure I remember her saying that her bf or husband got a promotion a few months back. Sounds like she has family money and her bf/ husband money too 😂

Today Jessica has posted a reel of her kitchen tagged #kitchenrenovation but all she has done is put a new dining table and chairs out and some basic decor ie vases and flowers

that’s not a reno Jessica 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I expect that diy patio will be ripped up and redone when she realises cross joints are a complete no no.

Reactions: 1
And if planting wisteria so close to house, patio base and soil pipe is just asking for problems.

did I see this week that the flooring she so hates in the kitchen is now actually ok just because a trendy neptune shop has dark floor tiles with kitchen display? No originality, just a sheep. 🙄

And if planting wisteria so close to house, patio base and soil pipe is just asking for problems.

did I see this week that the flooring she so hates in the kitchen is now actually ok just because a trendy neptune shop has dark floor tiles with kitchen display? No originality, just a sheep. 🙄
yes charl at thehomethatmademe shared her experience in Neptune and little ol’ Jess became influenced

Her content is just boring now, mostly just sharing other accounts “beautiful / stunning” etc. And the grand hallway reveal is coming soon so set your alarm folks (yawn). I wonder how many ads and gifted shite will feature.

I thought Jessica was keeping the existing dining table maybe giving it another lick of paint. Working with cotswold company now 🤔 new table on the way. Gifted or not gifted? She’s been hanging on for a gifted or heavily discounted table for months. What’s next? I can’t remember where she’s at with the house and what else is needed to fully furnish it, ah yes “sofas”! What’s the betting she’s trying to haggle some sofas too.

Team dad to the garden, does she ever do anything for herself? Didn’t realise how overlooked that house/garden is until today, gonna need a few more trees to sort that. Also such a small garden for what looks like a big house.

I see she’s brand ambassador for cotswold co now. More free stuff or heavily discounted furniture to keep up with that twee lifestyle.

now when it comes to spending their own money she’s shopping in dunelm for cheap lights to go over the table 🤣. I can’t stand these instahuns that portray a lifestyle they actually can’t afford or don’t want to spend their money on.

I see she’s brand ambassador for cotswold co now. More free stuff or heavily discounted furniture to keep up with that twee lifestyle.

now when it comes to spending their own money she’s shopping in dunelm for cheap lights to go over the table 🤣. I can’t stand these instahuns that portray a lifestyle they actually can’t afford or don’t want to spend their money on.
Sideboard was part of the deal, she’s been plugging away at Cotswolds in store for a while now. It won’t be gifted as such (or not declared as so).

Her boyfriend is an accountant and believe he was recently promoted to partner, she doesn’t work but was a primary school teacher before her first child. Then couldn’t keep up with the work and left. She then was working for a family members business. Made out she was the interior designing but reality was she was just the admin. Then Covid happened and she left that/made redundant. They bought this new house on help to buy and used every loan/scheme going. Help to buy/stamp duty tax etc hence why they moved when they did. They can’t afford that house, she already posted in a story before they even moved how it wasn’t their forever home. They will sell up before the 5 years is up and see what money they can get on that house and do it all again. She bodges up jobs around the house. Her boyfriend obviously just leaves it to her, means he doesn’t have to spend much money as everything is gifted. She comes from a family of money so everything is just giving to her. I can’t see him being loyal to her, he comes across as a ‘lad’ and probably goes off on lads weekends and leaves her at home with the kids and no doubt is unfaithful! They probably stay together as it would be an inconvenience. They seem to have been together along time now with 2 kids. Probably a reason why they are not married yet!

Last edited:
She has that primary school teacher voice for sure.

she always sounds as if she’s reading off her spiel in her voiceovers, she’s very robotic