Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching an episode of Doctors, and it's better than most of Season 5 of No.9...

A patiient is brought in as she believes Joe Pasquale is stalking her...

prety bonkers.

This episode was so bizzare but brilliant!!

Inside No. 9 is one of my favourite shows. It's brilliant, although the latest series didn't live up to the others which was sad. Still enjoyed it though.

The Halloween episode was excellent. I remember the bit when it "broke" and we didn't wait long enough and turned it over, went onto twitter and saw many people say the same and replies saying to just keep watching. Had to watch it on iplayer. Just brilliant.

I think Zanzibar is my favourite episode.

This episode was so bizzare but brilliant!!

Inside No. 9 is one of my favourite shows. It's brilliant, although the latest series didn't live up to the others which was sad. Still enjoyed it though.

The Halloween episode was excellent. I remember the bit when it "broke" and we didn't wait long enough and turned it over, went onto twitter and saw many people say the same and replies saying to just keep watching. Had to watch it on iplayer. Just brilliant.

I think Zanzibar is my favourite episode.
I recorded that Halloween special and fast forwarded through the speaker stuff 🙊 I also had Reece on notify on Twitter for when he came back from the dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg the Halloween special is amazing. Gutted I didn’t get to see it live though! Saw loads of stuff about it on twitter which meant I already knew what was coming! The live impact of that must have been fantastic

Reactions: 3
Omg the Halloween special is amazing. Gutted I didn’t get to see it live though! Saw loads of stuff about it on twitter which meant I already knew what was coming! The live impact of that must have been fantastic

Once you got past the thought of it not working and being angry about thta it was great. I'm still mad I turned it off thinking it wasnt coming back and had to watch it on i player 😂

Reactions: 1
Ooo Reece has said there will be an announcement tomorrow... exciting!
Both Reece and Steve posted that there'll be an announcement before the end of June, but both announced yesterday it'll be delayed. I'm assuming it's a new series and possible broadcast date.

Underated, probably some of the best writing, a mix of horror, comdey, thriller and chilling tales.

1600142057173.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of my favourite programmes! I wasn’t so much a fan of the last series but the others are brilliant. A Quiet Night In is my favourite episode.

• Heart
Mine is 12 Days of Christine.
Yes! One of the best things I’ve ever seen on TV. I also like the episode with Maxine Peake and all the different personalities.
We are currently binging Room 104 which is kind of the American equivalent although more of a drama without the underlying comedy of Inside No 9, it’s really great though!

Reactions: 2
I watched and when a silent night came on i was like "of all the episodes for a back up they choose this one 😬"

Was brill!