Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where can I find one?!!!! I want one too!
Amazon! I just Googled Inside No 9 Hare and found it. It cost about £30 but that seemed to be the going rate everywhere. I have it at work and it's an in joke between a colleague and I - we may or may not threaten to use it on people 🙊

I haven't seen this week's so haven't read ahead - apologies if this is duplicated. The BBC have committed 2 more seasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn't mind Stake out but it wasn't my fave. Life's great adventure was good. I was emotional watching that one. I really liked the football one too! I have no interest in football but thought it was very well written. Plus I love David Morrisey and Ralf Little :love:
Im def more keen on the murder/real life ones rather than the supernatural ones.

Just started a rewatch from series one god I had forgotten how brilliant an opener Sardines is.

I also decided to watch the Halloween special again last night. God what a fantastic piece of tv

Just started a rewatch from series one god I had forgotten how brilliant an opener Sardines is.

I also decided to watch the Halloween special again last night. God what a fantastic piece of tv
Wasn't it just? I watched it home alone and got freaked. I'm such a wimp 😂

I googled the hare statue, £45 bloody quid!!
It's gone up! I felt bad paying £30odd

Reactions: 1
Ironically I researched them at the start of the year, knowing Inside No 9 was coming back and I hadn't seen it in a while. My subconscious knew! 😂
😂

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain

😂

I have the dvds somewhere in storage but cba to find them. Just noticed the entire collection is £6.99 on iTunes. Bargain
I meant rewatched not researched. Apparently I created a new word 😂
I completely forgot Natalie Cassey was in it.

Started watching League again on iPlayer

AT LEAST I WON THE MUMS!

Geoff Tipps is my fave Reece character

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else adore this show?
Blows me away each series.

Was so excited to see them revisit old Psychoville characters in the second episode, utterly brilliant!
It’s so creative and unique I think it’s fantastic and there’s such a joy in never knowing what sort of story you’re going to get. Never predictable.
I adore this show- I don’t know many who watch it and I’m always saying to people to run it. It’s always expect the unexpected
Abso fave

Reactions: 5
Love this show too (as well as Psychoville and League of Gentleman - "I can I can't", "OKEY COKEY PIG IN A POKEY, GOOD MORNING JOB SEEKERS!")

I like the way they filmed the Krampus one to get that authentic 70s/80s feel to it, reminded me of Tales of the Unexpected (which also had Derek Jacobi in a couple of episodes).

• Heart
Reactions: 3