Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im watching them all on Netflix at the moment! some of them have bored me a bit but the stand outs have to be Sheridan Smiths one (12 days of Chrissy) and the one where they work at the comfort service phone in! Also nanas party had me in stitches!

Reactions: 3
It made me wonder what people thought who haven’t seen Psychoville? I wonder what someone would make of that episode.
For whatever reason I couldn’t get into Psychoville and have seen much of it at all but I loved the Maureen and David episode of Number 9. It’s one of the best written programmes on tv. There is also a podcast on the making of the programme which is worth a listen after you’ve seen an episode.

Reactions: 3
The latest one creeped me out!

Steve Pemberton is in a new West End play called The Pillowman. I think it's an existing play but new to the West End... sounds good!!!

Reactions: 2
Where do I find the podcast? Trying to find it on iPhone podcasts app but can’t

Thanks to those of you who suggested the podcast it’s great! Reminds me of the DVD commentaries the guys did for LoG/Psychoville which are absolutely hilarious.
I really miss dvd commentaries.

Reactions: 1
I adore this show but agree with comments last week's was a little flat. Written well but obvious.

I feel I can admit this here - I own a replica of the Inside No 9 hare, just because of the show 😂

Really love this show. My favourites are the one with secret in the cellar, 12 days of Christine and the one with rula lenski (sp?), that one terrified me, totally didn’t see it coming. They are a fantastic writing team, but they can act as well.

Bit off topic but not too much. Noticed they had the League of gentlemen reunion live show on iPlayer last night! Really enjoyed it. They’ve still got the magic.

Just seen on twitter they’ve commissioned a further two series! 👍

Reactions: 6
I'm totally up to date now , omg I'm in love with this programme!! I love the genius of their writing. so bloody clever!!!
I'm actually gutted I've watched them all. Cant pick a fav. I still think 12 days of Christine is up there tho. and the cellar one!! Amazing!

I feel I can admit this here - I own a replica of the Inside No 9 hare, just because of the show 😂
where can I find one?!!!! I want one too!

What do you think has been the most disturbing one so far? For me it's the Krampus

Stake Out wasn't much good either...

Apart from the title, the reveal didn't make much sense at all. Avoiding spoilers here but just didn't work.at all for me.

Been a pretty poor series over all, only liked the magician one. Was one of my favourite shows before this year, ah well

Reactions: 5
What do you think has been the most disturbing one so far? For me it's the Krampus
Love that one!

The one that's given me the most chills was the wedding renewal one.

I'm rewatching and up to season 2, but I'm finding them less enjoyable as I know what's coming so it takes it away from it.

Apart from the title, the reveal didn't make much sense at all. Avoiding spoilers here but just didn't work.at all for me.

Been a pretty poor series over all, only liked the magician one. Was one of my favourite shows before this year, ah well
I'll watch tomorrow, but that's disappointing to read.

It's been given another 2 seasons as well, hope they can pull it all back!

Ohh I really enjoyed Stake Out! Proper scary and atmospheric. Very good I thought! Real urban myth vibes from the car bit... you know the story I’m talking about 😂
Brilliant.

Ive enjoyed this series a lot! My favourite was Death Not Be Proud because I am a huge Psychoville fan so it was amazing to have those characters return. Misdirection was great, Loves Great Adventure was great and so was Stake Out.

My least favourites were Thinking Out Loud and the football one.

Last edited:
I watched the one last night where Reece plays a character who finds a single “black mans shoe” outside his house. Superb!

Reactions: 10
I watched the one last night where Reece plays a character who finds a single “black mans shoe” outside his house. Superb!
That’s probably my favourite. Keelys reactions to him crack me up.

I agree. This whole seasons just fell flat for me.
Stake out was alright but nothing amazing.