Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loved the psychoville cross over. I am just a huge LOG, psychoville and inside number 9 episode.
Did anyone watch Dracula in January? It was absolutely appalling but written by Mark Gatiss, there was a huge inside number 9 reference in it.

Reactions: 2
I'm a very recent finder of this show, absolutely love it. My friend mentioned it about a month ago, I'd never heard of it before but binge watched them all on Netflix and caught up with the new series. I love the concept of short unrelated episodes, most programmes are so complicated to keep up with it makes a refreshing change.

Did have to tell him off for not warning me I'd cry at the Sheridan Smith episode

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch Dracula in January? It was absolutely appalling but written by Mark Gatiss, there was a huge inside number 9 reference in it.
Yes! That was what made watching it worthwhile otherwise it was an overblown series of nonsense. I really wanted to like it but the self-indulgence was too much for me.

Also, I know I've already mentioned it but the podcast is brilliant. Whilst I don't think this series has reached the heights of its predecessors yet, I thoroughly enjoy the background information and their banter.

Reactions: 1
love it! i love everything they have written particualy Psychoville. My mum and dad didn't see psychoville, but love no.9...they still really like that episode and they didnt recognise Reece as Maureen for a while lol

I've only seen four episodes, watched season 1 ep 3 last night (Migg the homeless man moves in). Absolutely bloody superb writing, I wouldnt expect anything less from the people who did League of Gentlemen.

Reactions: 2
I've only seen four episodes, watched season 1 ep 3 last night (Migg the homeless man moves in). Absolutely bloody superb writing, I wouldnt expect anything less from the people who did League of Gentlemen.
ohh I loved that episode! I think I’m gonna have to rewatch the entire four series again now you’ve reminded me how good that episode was

Another meh episode for me. I got the story but felt their was a part missing or something.

That was the first one that I’ve not been fussed about. Seen so many things where it turns out to be someone with multiple personalities

Just watched it. An ok episode but agree with Vee, the multiple personalities things is a bit over done.
The first part of Angel vlogging made me think of Mrs Hinch!

Ha yeah I did love the influencer bit! On second watch i quite liked it as makes more sense

Series 5 Episode 5 was one of their real duffers for me, possibly in the bottom 3.

Shame as I love the older actor, Phil Davis, he's always terrific, and it started so well, but the American serial killer and the YouTube influencer were awful to watch...if those characters were better done it might have worked, but they were very irritating, and off putting.

Mind you Den Of Geeks positive review shows some of the layers that may make it more interesting...

But nah, it just didn't work at all for me. Sad to say this has been a really weak series over all in comparison to the previous ones. Apart from the magician one which was very good, I have had no desire to rewatch any of them, though I also liked the Coronation Street style one.

I absolutely love it, it’s my most fave show. I’m not one to rewatch things but I can rewatch anything Reece and Steve write, so clever, every time

Love it! I can’t remember the name but I think the one with the cryptic crossword was so good and also this series has been great. They are so talented.

Love it! I can’t remember the name but I think the one with the cryptic crossword was so good and also this series has been great. They are so talented.
I loved that one! Also the one that stands out a lot to me is that one where you think the guys a normal family man but has a secret in the basement. That one creeped me out so much!

Reactions: 4
I loved that one! Also the one that stands out a lot to me is that one where you think the guys a normal family man but has a secret in the basement. That one creeped me out so much!
Oh and the homeless guy that takes over the flat...need to rewatch them all now!

Reactions: 5