Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hrh89

VIP Member
Does anyone else adore this show?
Blows me away each series.

Was so excited to see them revisit old Psychoville characters in the second episode, utterly brilliant!
It’s so creative and unique I think it’s fantastic and there’s such a joy in never knowing what sort of story you’re going to get. Never predictable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Absolutely loved tonight's episode, what a cast!! Managed to do in 30 minutes what most crime films still fail to do in 2 hours. Loved all the twists and turns. Adored Daisy Haggard's character, loved how she was able to think on her feet and come up with the new plan so quickly. Love Daniel Mays in anything he does anyway, and Jason Issacs??? OMG, legend.

Season 7 has been cracker so far!!

Reactions: 12

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
That was one of their best. I had no idea where it was going, it was super dark and disturbing and Reece took his top off.

All in all, pretty damn perfect 🤣

Also 'Blue jeans baby' is a damn bop.

Reactions: 12

Lolly505

VIP Member
I've seen a theory where people think Catherine might not even be her daughter but rather one of the lab experiments (or at least that she was experimented on) hence the powers, her being isolated, why they want to keep her in the basement, etc 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't know if anyone watched the Q&A they put on YouTube from the preview event at the BFI (back in February-March I think?) They said that when recording that episode the child actors were given a separate script with a completely innocent story and everything else was edited in, the director says they kept asking things like "have we broken the fourth wall?" I had to laugh, I guarantee my nephew would do that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Vee6

VIP Member
Bloody hell! That was good. All the references to the wicker man over the years, so glad they just did it. Classic

Reactions: 10

Tui

VIP Member
I watched the one last night where Reece plays a character who finds a single “black mans shoe” outside his house. Superb!

kachoochoo

VIP Member
that was amazing. Im a massive reece fan, (especially topless!) but that ep showcased steve's acting to the fullest

and, for once, i had absolutely no idea where it was going!

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
That was fantastic!!! Best one of the season for me. I have been waiting for something really dark, and this was it.

Loved it!!!

That was a good episode but the acting for the team members was all just a little off.
This is why I’m confused that so many apparently people thought it was a genuine quiz show: the contestants (with the possible exception of the first girl in the Quiztopher Bigwins team) were not remotely convincing as members of the public on a tv show. I’m baffled that anyone was fooled into thinking it was genuine. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

kachoochoo

VIP Member
scary sounding special for xmas, lads! yay! ❤ with some great co-stars

then season 8 in the new year, so excited!

20221129_213724.jpg

20221129_213737.jpg

20221129_213748.jpg

20221129_213758.jpg

20221129_213811.jpg

20221129_213823.jpg

• Heart

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Another fantastic episode! I *did* have an inkling where it might be going when I saw all the harvest stuff, and knowing how much the guys love The Wicker Man, but that didn't spoil my enjoyment of it. Love how creepy it got at the end.

Extra points for having male nudity for a change! (Plus a nice, lingering shot on Reece's lovely pert posterior 😛)

Web30

VIP Member
I loved all of the series, but they are all quite dark this time round. The lockdown really seemed to have affected their writing.

Not a complaint, just observation.
Im not finding them dark enough 🤣 i want the chills and im not getting them

Maybe now they can make my wish come true and bring back Psychoville 😭 that show was genius. Don’t get me wrong I think inside no 9 is fantastic but I loved the characters on Psychoville

• Heart
Reactions: 9