Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes, yes, yes! soooooo bleeping good! and the juxtaposition of this episode after last week's is perfection!

Reactions: 4
well duck...

loved that one, proper slow burn, fully expecting it to be some kind of elaborate role play sitch but an absolute smack in the face in the last minute

and officious lotus inspector Reece is my new fave ❤

Reactions: 9
F me. Reece is one creepy manager!

Only just watching.

Loved it!! That was so good!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Superb episode, loved the twist. The little details like Felix checking the adjoining door and the drawer with the hairdryer at the start. I would put it in my top 5 I think.

Reactions: 1
Superb episode, loved the twist. The little details like Felix checking the adjoining door and the drawer with the hairdryer at the start. I would put it in my top 5 I think.
same. need to re watch it tomorrow see it in a new light

Reactions: 2
So was Reece's character in on it?
I don't think so. Just a clever red herring to make us think he was dodgy. I can't remember if he looked shocked at the end or not. If he was in on it wouldn't he have left them to it instead of the constant interruptions? But then why would she know his name? I guess they would've fully researched the hotel though and would know everything inside-out. Or he could have been in on it and passing info to the assassin next door? Either way it was a great 30 minutes entertainment 😊

Last edited:
Well I didn’t see that coming at the end!

Always nice to see Pauline McLynn in things too

Reactions: 2