Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely loved that! Perfect ending as far as I'm concerned, it acknowledged the end and celebrated everyone involved. I can't believe how many people have been in it and it's made me want to rewatch from the start!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I loved it. I don't think a 'normal' episode would've worked at all. I was loving every second, I want to go back and watch every episode from the beginning again now.
I am doing exactly that now.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if I would have enjoyed it so much if I was at the live show, might have been hoping for a bit more drama

Reactions: 1
I loved it. I don't think a 'normal' episode would've worked at all. I was loving every second, I want to go back and watch every episode from the beginning again now.
I’ve been rewatching with my teenager recently and so lots of the early episodes are fresh in my mind; there was a lot in there that I wouldn’t have picked up on if I hadn’t watched those episodes again recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Loved it too. It was a great way to end it, a real love letter (and slight piss take!) to the hardcore fans and to each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I found it really touching. All the Easter eggs
Same. I found it very touching that they’d put so many nods in for the avid viewers.
---
I absolutely loved that! Perfect ending as far as I'm concerned, it acknowledged the end and celebrated everyone involved. I can't believe how many people have been in it and it's made me want to rewatch from the start!
Do it! I’m about halfway through a rewatch from the start and I think I’m going to have to restart all over again once I’m done!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone spotted the producer with the wig on in the Katherine Kelly ep?!
Nope, but me & the husband both said that we’ll have to go back & try to spot it.

I wonder if Steve & Nick Mohamed came up with the idea for Nick’s bit while they were teamed up on Taskmaster, as their Taskmaster stuff would have been filmed long before this?

• Heart
A fitting end to a fabulous series. Time to go back to the start and watch it all over again.

• Heart
I absolutely loved it, although I will have to watch it again as I cried through most of it 🤭 So fitting, as others have said a 'regular episode' wouldn't have cut it, we needed something meta and self-referential. Plus the very last scene made me burst out laughing even though the sobs.

Thank you lads, for 9 seasons of absolutely amazing television (even with the 'duds' 😉) Inside No 9 has been my favourite TV show since it started, and I believe it will remain so for many years to come. It has saved me when I was really struggling with my mental health and felt I didn't have much to live for, I always knew there was more IN9 to look forward to. I will always be grateful to Reece and Steve for that. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
it was great. they played us yet again, making us believe it was just gonna be the 2 of them doing something spooky

but, yeah, that was a great way to end

really didn't need more amanda abbington tbh tho

Reactions: 6
How many people (not me obvs 😂) will be rewatching the escape room episode to see if they can spot where Steve was talking about when he said 'there's one scene where you can see it isn't me but the producer (I think???) in my wig'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it was great. they played us yet again, making us believe it was just gonna be the 2 of them doing something spooky

but, yeah, that was a great way to end

really didn't need more amanda abbington tbh tho
Most unbelievable part of the script was trying to make us accept that Amanda Abbington would ever go into a gender neutral toilet 🤭😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Robin with his trousers round his ankles 🤣🤣. Laughing much more on the re watch

• Haha
Reactions: 5