Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching the On the Buses bit at the end (or whatever it was meant to be called) and noticing the little call outs in the ‘You Have Been Watching’ cast shots, like the ‘Lonely Hearts Killer’ newspaper headline
I bet I could watch that final episode 20 times and I’d spot something new every time!

Reactions: 3
I loved it, it felt like a fitting send off and an excellent way to put a full stop to the nine series. Tim Key had me crying with laughter, when he leaned on Katherine Parkinson’s face 😂

Also- hello Reese in his suit 😍 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I loved it, it felt like a fitting send off and an excellent way to put a full stop to the nine series. Tim Key had me crying with laughter, when he leaned on Katherine Parkinson’s face 😂

Also- hello Reese in his suit 😍 👀
Reese is still seriously hot. I've had a crush on him for over 20 years since LOG

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Steve became hot after he hit about 40. Silver fox now

Reactions: 5
oh, god yes. reece is such a bleeping beautiful guy

It's like he was made out of a factory for all of us nerdy girls and guys 💓

Reactions: 8
How interesting - it really takes all sorts doesn't it. I find Reece really quite a disturbing looking individual 😂 Not ugly or unattractive but disturbing. It's the way in certain lights he can look about 17 and in others about 60. I can't get my head round it.
(I can think of a few men like that eg Joe Sugg but oddly no women).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How interesting - it really takes all sorts doesn't it. I find Reece really quite a disturbing looking individual 😂 Not ugly or unattractive but disturbing. It's the way in certain lights he can look about 17 and in others about 60. I can't get my head round it.
Oh Jelly it it's definitely a thing for women too !
In my house light I'm passing for a smooth skinned girl in her mid twenties then I go into town and under shop and changing room lights look like Ive aged about 30yrs, brutal !!

I'm currently re doing my No 9 box sets but with the commentary 🙂
I love listening to Steve and Reece just talking through all the episodes, SO funny and very down to earth.

• Haha
If Reece was just an ordinary guy walking down the street it would be a hard no, but something about the intelligence and cleverness of inside no 9 makes him sexy!
However it took a while to get over his gross fishy smelling character on car share 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it took me an embarrassingly long time to realise that stink ray is a play on stingray 😭

plus ofc, he stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s quite funny to hear such a different take on it! He looks very young for his age.
I think he is very intelligent, handsome and funny. Aka a sexy bastard.
---
Also filthy.

Last edited:
I've just started watching the first series again. I forgot how bad Last Gasp was! I don't think there was anything good about that episode, the characters were universally awful! Also forgot how good Sardines and Tom and Gerri were as well. And as much as I love A Quiet Night in, I'd completely forgotten the twist... I love this show!

Reactions: 3