Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today!!! How has it come round so quick. Excited and scared at the same time, I'm not ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg me too!! So excited. Can’t wait to see what they have planned
---
The pressure on them must be insane. Are they going to try and wrong foot the audience or go super sentimental??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
i just read that tonights episode is only going to star Reece and Steve which I guess makes sense as its the last episode but it kind of blows my live audience theory out the window 🤣

Been looking on Reddit and apparently Steve has set today’s cryptic cross word in the guardian and they have been putting things on Twitter and then deleting them. Something is definitely going on

Reactions: 5
Been looking on Reddit and apparently Steve has set today’s cryptic cross word in the guardian and they have been putting things on Twitter and then deleting them. Something is definitely going on
Who is putting things on twitter Steve or the guardian ?

Reactions: 1
Today!!! How has it come round so quick. Excited and scared at the same time, I'm not ready.
OMG!!!! I had genuinely forgotten that’s it’s Wednesday today!!!!! 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉
---
i just read that tonights episode is only going to star Reece and Steve which I guess makes sense as its the last episode but it kind of blows my live audience theory out the window 🤣
I don’t think the apoarent cast list proves anything either way. It could all still be a ruse 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 3
(Spoiler in case)
Some people are speculating the final ep is about some kind of The Ring-style curse hence the "watch party" comment and the live cinema event

(Spoiler in case)
Some people are speculating the final ep is about some kind of The Ring-style curse hence the "watch party" comment and the live cinema event
I dont know. I cant see the last one being a horror theme. Especially after last weeks

(Spoiler in case)

I had a very similar thought!

at this point, I wouldn't put it past them to come crawling out of the screen samara style!

it's a terrible feeling this, really wanting to see it, but not ready for it to be over 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if it's going to start off as maybe a behind the scenes type documentary or the q and a that then has a dark twist 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm so excited and SO jealous of the people at the live experience, I can't even express how jealous haha! To make myself feel better, I'll have a nice dessert with my tipple while watching the show. It's feeling quite cold today which helps me feel more into the spooky atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel really emotional! Would do love to be there tonight
---
In an hour it will all be over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4