Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching the first series again. I forgot how bad Last Gasp was! I don't think there was anything good about that episode, the characters were universally awful! Also forgot how good Sardines and Tom and Gerri were as well. And as much as I love A Quiet Night in, I'd completely forgotten the twist... I love this show!
I'm doing the same and literally just finished Last Gasp and thought the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last gasp is definitely one of my least favourites. And there isn't even any Reece to look at to pass the time.

It's not one of my favourites, but I do enjoy Last Gasp.

Everybody's been doing their Top 9 and Bottom 9, so here's mine, in no particular order because this was bleeping hard:

Top 9
  1. Bernie Clifton's Dressing Room
  2. Once Removed
  3. Zanzibar
  4. A Quiet Night In
  5. The Bill
  6. The Last Weekend
  7. Kid/Nap
  8. Death Be Not Proud
  9. Riddle of the Sphinx

Bottom 9 - I still love nearly all of these
  1. And The Winner Is...
  2. Nana's Party
  3. Love's Great Adventure
  4. Nine Lives Kat
  5. Love is a Stranger
  6. The Trial of Elizabeth Gadge
  7. Empty Orchestra
  8. Hurry Up and Wait
  9. Last Night of the Proms

Reactions: 3
Top 9:

12 Days of Christine
The Last Weekend
The Stakeout
Once Removed
Private view
Thinking out Loud
Paraskevidekatriaphobia
Cold Comfort
Nine Lives Kat

Honorable mentions to BC's DR and Zanzibar

Bottom 9:

The curse of the Ninth
Last Gasp
Séance Time
The Referee's a W*****
The Trial of Elizabeth Gadge (its the only ep I haven't watched fully, not my thing)
The Bill
Wise Owl (great ep but unsettling so won't rewatch)
Sardines
How Do You Plead

Reactions: 1
I always feel like my favourite EVER inside number 9 episodes are the two no one ever talks about 🙁

If you were there October 2018 watching live the night Dead Line was broadcast i feel like you could never forget it, a genuinely amazing piece of one off telly the like of which may never be seen again, scarey and thrilling from start to finish .

My other most watched moment has to be Reece topless, muscles out giving us some hot Krampus action (if you know the ep, you know) 😉

Reactions: 6
I always feel like my favourite EVER inside number 9 episodes are the two no one ever talks about 🙁

If you were there October 2018 watching live the night Dead Line was broadcast i feel like you could never forget it, a genuinely amazing piece of one off telly the like of which may never be seen again, scarey and thrilling from start to finish .

My other most watched moment has to be Reece topless, muscles out giving us some hot Krampus action (if you know the ep, you know) 😉
The Devil of Christmas was very nearly in my top 9. It's probably 10/11 on my list

• Heart
its one that properly shat me up, didn't sleep a wink after that and I still think about it now!
I found it properly nasty. So strange as I have watched more disturbing things but the switch from laughable and cosy to nasty was so swift and unpredictable 😬 Really preyed on my mind.

Reactions: 4
I loved the trial of Elizabeth gadge. It was very funny and Monty Python esque

Reactions: 3
I just watched The 12 Days of Christine again, jesus but it
breaks
me everytime, it's one of the best pieces of television, just outstanding!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I the only only who doesn't like 12 days? I never got emotional over it the first time and now it's a huge skip for me.

Am I the only only who doesn't like 12 days? I never got emotional over it the first time and now it's a huge skip for me.
I'll be honest I've only ever watched it once because it really, really disturbed me so in that sense I don't like it (and I love inside No9) but that one watch was enough it scared me so much because it stuck in my head like no other, I'd say you have to be in the right frame of mind for it sort of thing .

Reactions: 1
When it was the only episode I’d ever seen, I adored it and thought it was the best piece of television ever. I still enjoy it highly and overall it probably is one of my favourites though I can see why people, for whatever reason, won’t watch it more than once

• Heart