Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same as last week for me good concept brilliant twist at the end lagged a bit in the middle
the episode to beat for me at the moment this series is episode two

I loved this one. I did guess the twist about half way through (the dialogue gave it away) but that never spoils it for me, just makes me feel clever. 😆

Reactions: 3
I loved this one, halfway through I had a darker theory, do not click if you have not seen the episode also trigger warnings inside.

My theory was that the Dad was dead, and the family was grieving, with the eldest hit hard and had tried to unalive herself, and the dad met her halfway to send her back. But that went to pot when the figure came into the room the women were in

Reactions: 1
ok, just done a rewatch

and I clearly wasn't paying proper attention last night

it's great. still not quite christine of great, but good tit

Reactions: 6
I always rewatch, and my husband was home so watched with me, first time he's ever seen the show and he just goes "oh he's in a coma" at the reveal. That's it, no shock, no surprise nothing. Who am I married to 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Just rewatched empty orchestra which is one of my favourite episodes
Steve Pemberton singing since you've been gone in a mock brummie accent is just brilliant 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just rewatched empty orchestra which is one of my favourite episodes
Steve Pemberton singing since you've been gone in a mock brummie accent is just brilliant 😅
I really like that one as well. Such a fun episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep, every episode! I usually watch it once just to enjoy it, then again to try and spot the damn thing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never, ever, in all these years, ever spotted the hare

strangely enough, I got this ad in this very thread earlier. meant to post it earlier, but I've had a trying day

IMG_20240531_233915.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always rewatch, and my husband was home so watched with me, first time he's ever seen the show and he just goes "oh he's in a coma" at the reveal. That's it, no shock, no surprise nothing. Who am I married to 🤣
Slightly redeemed himself with commenting "sinister" at the end of hurry up and wait.

It’s being shown in the cinema in Leicester Square live. Can’t wait to see what they are up too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Tonight's episode is the Inside No 9 that I fell in love with. The show that isn't afraid to do a whole episode in iambic pentameter, or an episode about the curse of the Scottish play, or tonight, the curse of the 9th symphony. Bravo!

This year is the 200th anniversary of Beethoven's 9th.

• Heart
Reactions: 4