Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one was an absolute cracker! It is certainly up there on my top ten I think.

I was just having a look about online about the rest of the series. There are titles and synopsizes for them all except Episode 6. I wonder what they are going to pull out of the bag for the last one. I would really like to see:
Steve and Reece playing themselves in the writing room, speaking about previous episodes, and building to the realization that one of them/both of them are slowly going mad because of the darkness of writing the show.

...or they just give us the bloody Bus episode!!
The last one has to be something really special for them to be keeping it so quite. Can't wait yet don't want it to end.

Reactions: 4
That one was an absolute cracker! It is certainly up there on my top ten I think.

I was just having a look about online about the rest of the series. There are titles and synopsizes for them all except Episode 6. I wonder what they are going to pull out of the bag for the last one. I would really like to see:
Steve and Reece playing themselves in the writing room, speaking about previous episodes, and building to the realization that one of them/both of them are slowly going mad because of the darkness of writing the show.

...or they just give us the bloody Bus episode!!
Oh, if they give us THAT episode I'd be over-the-moon!!

Reactions: 5
I've dipped in and out of Inside no 9 over the years, felt like it dipped in quality a bit during some of the mid seasons, but it's been top tier this series! That half hour goes so quick 🤯
Who remembers the live episode where they pretended the BBC had a technical fault? I still think about how clever that was!

Reactions: 13
Who remembers the live episode where they pretended the BBC had a technical fault? I still think about how clever that was!
Yes! I also remember so many people assumed the technical fault was real and switched over so missed the rest of the episode. When they found out the next day... 🤣

Reactions: 7
Yes! I also remember so many people assumed the technical fault was real and switched over so missed the rest of the episode. When they found out the next day... 🤣

like all the people who switched off when 3x3 came on!

like, you never know what they're gonna do, you gotta stick with it!

Reactions: 5
I've dipped in and out of Inside no 9 over the years, felt like it dipped in quality a bit during some of the mid seasons, but it's been top tier this series! That half hour goes so quick 🤯
I loved that, although I did want to see where that story was going 🤣 I was following along on twitter and everyone was so confused.

I was really anxious all the way through that. And I did not suss the twist ahead of time.

I’m going to be bereft when this series finishes, but I’m excited to see what they do next

Really enjoyed that, love an escape room, didn't see the end coming. Genuinely thought the wife had set it up to kill him off or something.

Really enjoyed that, love an escape room, didn't see the end coming. Genuinely thought the wife had set it up to kill him off or something.
I thought so too. I thought either that or Reece was the cuckolded partner of the woman Steve had had an affair with.

Reactions: 2
Brilliant episode, didn't see the twist coming atall. Reminded me a bit of 12 days of Christine. Loved everyone of these 4 episodes so far

I thought that was absolutely amazing. What they can fit into 30 mins is incredible!

I feel it wouldn’t have been out of place as the finale. Makes me excited to see what else they have up their sleeves!

Reactions: 6
That was a hard watch for me, having been through something similar recently (unfortunately my dad didn't wake up at the end as this is real life, not fiction).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
That last one was too scary for me so I had to keep fast-forwarding and I don't understand the end twist.