Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and, obv, I ✨adored✨ the reference to the fully-named "all too well 10 minute version taylor's version"

🫡

Reactions: 6
The fact that episodes are just half an hour long 🤯 They pack in so much.

Really liked the first ep of series 9. Tinged with sadness though knowing it's the countdown to the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I thought that was a really strong series opener and the ending makes sense when you hear
the bit about “replacement service” and “disruption on the line”.
Forgot to keep an eye out for the hare though so will need to rewatch today.

Got my tickets to Stage/Fright too but that website is painful! Hope everyone who wants to go is able to book 🤞
---
well, here we go 🥲

hang about isn't that janice garvey and matthew kelly that ive just watched in an old ep of benidorm on that's tv??

Steve's pals clearly lmao
We had Sheila Reid in the last series too!

Reactions: 3
Omg those boobs! Loved it. Not sure I get how the clones were made ect but cracking opening episode

Reactions: 4
I really liked the episode and its been coming to mind a lot today. My Dad was a firebrand union steward in the 80s and lost his spark later in life, I wonder if he was replaced back then like Reeces' character? 😆😆
Really strong cast, don't think I've seen Charlie Cooper in anything other than This Country (I might be wrong, my memory is porridge) and thought he was cracking.
I really like how they often dissect something, make a social commentary and then there's an unexpected turn at the end. Is it to make us think or is it just for entertainment, or perhaps both? Sorry a bit of a shambling ramble!!!

Reactions: 13
Really strong cast, don't think I've seen Charlie Cooper in anything other than This Country (I might be wrong, my memory is porridge) and thought he was cracking.
I love Charlie cooper he has had bit parts in various shows he was really good in stath lets flats (c4) and of course he's the dinosaurs voice in the argos/coronation street adverts
Hope we see more of him acting he totally outshone Daisy in this country 🥰

Reactions: 2
Yeah don't shoot me but I didn't like it 😕
I always get excited about a new series of Inside No 9, but often I get bored halfway through an episode! I really appreciate their creative writing and ideas but episodes always feel so long, for some reason.

Reactions: 2
Enjoyed the episode. Will really miss this once it’s over. There’s nothing quite like it on TV in such a short episode. Personally I prefer the more “realistic” episodes and the ending was a bit too sci-fi for me but still good, clever fun and particular love Pemberton’s Wilma Dickshow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that was one of the best episodes they've ever done - really powerful. Going out strong so far!

Reactions: 7
The moment when the bully teacher was strangling the man and the passengers didn't do anything felt so real that my heart just dropped. It reminded me so much of that recent situation from the US where the marine strangled a man to death on the train in New York and everyone in the subway just watched...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Enjoyed the episode. Will really miss this once it’s over. There’s nothing quite like it on TV in such a short episode. Personally I prefer the more “realistic” episodes and the ending was a bit too sci-fi for me but still good, clever fun and particular love Pemberton’s Wilma Dickshow 😂
On rewatch this morning, I noticed the music at the very beginning has a very sci-fi feel to it. A massive clue to the true nature of the story.

Reactions: 5
that was terrifying and horrendous in all the best possible ways

well done lads, I'm gonna have nightmares

Way better then last weeks. Although I was expecting something completely different at the end, that wouldn't have made sense really 😅
i thought reece was going to be ellie after a sex change and was having revenge. It wouldnt have worked but i was convinced, although the phone call could have had her real dad answer i guess. Its one way to break the restraining order

Last edited:
  • Haha