inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think that Inpolife’s latest grid post is in reference to MOD/Alice slagging her off on Tattle and her coming back from her trip and finding out about it?

Reactions: 1
INPO is the most outrageous insta-climber and bandwagon jumper. Unbearable. She should get a proper job and stop encouraging her daughter to sell her soul to it too, give her something real to aspire to ffs. Taking endless vacuous photos of yourself for likes is not good for any teenager.
Ya have to be pretty desperate to pose with a ryvita, easily the worst snack in the world

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
INPO is the most outrageous insta-climber and bandwagon jumper. Unbearable. She should get a proper job and stop encouraging her daughter to sell her soul to it too, give her something real to aspire to ffs. Taking endless vacuous photos of yourself for likes is not good for any teenager.
I’ve never come across INPO before. What an utter dick 😂

Reactions: 6
What’s with the dancing in a hideous grandad M&S jumper?

she looks like an idiot.

Reactions: 2
What’s with the dancing in a hideous grandad M&S jumper?

she looks like an idiot.
She’s now saying that the dancing in the M&S jumper wasn’t an ad. She was given the jumper but because she wasn’t paid for the dancing it wasn’t an ad. But surely M&S sent the jumper in hope of her posting about it. And also she may not have been paid cash but she was paid ‘jumper’. I really don’t understand the ad requirements any more.

She’s now saying that the dancing in the M&S jumper wasn’t an ad. She was given the jumper but because she wasn’t paid for the dancing it wasn’t an ad. But surely M&S sent the jumper in hope of her posting about it. And also she may not have been paid cash but she was paid ‘jumper’. I really don’t understand the ad requirements any more.

I’ve just read the asa rules and it looks like she’s correct. You have to get something for free AND for the brand to have some control over what you post for it to be an ad. Since they didn’t pay for or review the post then it wasn’t an ad. Still feels iffy to me though. Sorry but if it’s free it’s not the same.

I used to really love Vicky but she is becoming a parody of herself and her failure to declare ads is driving me mad. She has zero consistency. Just take today’s stories. A couple marked with ad, some with nothing and one with paid partnership. FFS every story needs declaring.
Her glee at getting free tit is sickening as is her rampant arse licking of bigger Instagramers.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed a while back as it was just constant ads and free stuff. That’s not fun to watch, it’s boring and you’re no longer ‘one of us’. It just wasn’t relatable or interesting anymore. Seems to be the way it goes....you get a following because you’re fun/interesting etc and then the ads follow but no one wants ads 🤷🏼‍♀️ no matter what the influencers say, it makes you unrelatable and less believable and genuine.

Reactions: 5
She strikes me as the type of girl who claims she doesn’t want attention/is shy but will do/say anything to get it.

Reactions: 1
Wow, that podcast was AWFUL. Not sure why she had two guests because she spoke over them the entire time.