inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current stories re her bathroom leak (fascinating), undeclared ad for that overpriced loo paper?

‘Subtly’ included. Then later on we have to look at the ‘Jiffy bag of tools’. The tools. Stop looking at the prominently placed trendy eco loo roll at the front of the shot.
That’s an ad for sure, so so “subtle” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s coming across as a very desperate sell out which is a shame! If today’s tit show stories weren’t a beg hint for new garden furniture I don’t know what else!

Reactions: 7
Because they are tit.

She’s unbearable.
She is getting desperate. She asked for advice on her travel blog then said she will write what she wants anyway. It was a clear engagement experiment to see how many people clicked. She still doesn’t get that her art is actually an ad either. All she is worried about is not getting invites to influencer events. She is also fangirling everyone else’s #ad. Just stop and just buy your clothes from m&s.

Can’t. Actually. Stand her. Unfollowed her but it annoys me she pops up on other accounts! Such a suck up to bigger accounts just for the following! 🤬
I know it’s just very sad

So, she went to the blogger mark Warner cake fest yesterday. She has actually put on her stories 'chatted non stop and didn't mention holidays'. She's tagged Mark Warner. I realise there is brand alignment and showing the 'lux life' i.e. if you are posh enough to go to Peggy porchen you'll love a MW holiday, but it's like she was just there for the cake and the chatting up of other bloggers.
That’s all she wants. But no one cares about her mummy daughter trip to Lisbon or any of the other travel blogs. Cringeworthy

£45!!!! For that print!!! Yes a % is going to charity but £45!!!!! For something I could recreate - 200 is a little optimistic!
She thinks she worshipped. She’s now gone down to £100. She’s going on some sponsored abroad walk so probably using this to raise her sponsorship money.

So rather than asking people to sponsor her she has created art for people to buy..... so what happens to the other £35! I know she will have print costs but she will be making a great profit on the back of this being for charity. They just doesn't sit right with me 😡
She is setting up a fund to buy her clothes with once she is dropped from m&s etc
Can she not see that she is taking the pxxx?

Disappointed that Rosie Ramsey has just promoted ‘my girl InpoLife’ on her Instastories 😕
Noooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Did you see they took their tiny puppy to a festival? I mean, WHY?? Poor bloomin thing was probably petrified.

Watching stories and was thinking about her daughter that she seems to promote and goes with her to various freebies. I think I read she was either deferring or working after sitting A levels just crossed my mind she might be trying her hand at instagramming full time !

Watching stories and was thinking about her daughter that she seems to promote and goes with her to various freebies. I think I read she was either deferring or working after sitting A levels just crossed my mind she might be trying her hand at instagramming full time !
She’s deferring for a year and working. She did an weeks work with Instagram a while back so I’m guessing it will be on the same lines. She already does #gifted and #ads, full time instagramming is just a step away. Let’s see how much stuff they have been gifted for this Bali holiday 🙄

She’s deferring for a year and working. She did an weeks work with Instagram a while back so I’m guessing it will be on the same lines. She already does #gifted and #ads, full time instagramming is just a step away. Let’s see how much stuff they have been gifted for this Bali holiday 🙄
I’m sure she’s said this is all paid for by themselves

I’m sure she’s said this is all paid for by themselves
I’m sure they paid for the holidays but I bet most (if not all) of the clothes they are going to be wearing are gifted from Tesco, matalan and M&S (with #afflink to swipe up and get more money)

So I’ve watched the Bali stuff. They travelled almost half way across the world and they’ve sat by the pool and been to a water park? Won’t do the trips as ‘theyre too expensive’? You’ve flown to blinking Bali!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Now she’s moaning she is loosing followers because she’s on holiday
Don’t post if followers mean more to you
And to be honest people are leaving in their masses because most of the trip has probably been gifted

Maybe people are leaving because she’s full of boring content and is so very needy.

Instagram is the wrong place for her if she’s stressing about losing followers, it’s the wrong place if it affects her mental health do much.

Reactions: 3
So I’ve watched the Bali stuff. They travelled almost half way across the world and they’ve sat by the pool and been to a water park? Won’t do the trips as ‘theyre too expensive’? You’ve flown to blinking Bali!!!!!
This ☝🏻
Why travel to Bali and stay at the hotel and only go to a water park? She could of done that in Spain/Portugal for 1/3 of the price. Clearly just going to Bali to show off and say she was in Bali (and photos for Insta obviously!)

Reactions: 4