Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limetree

She looks markedly different in the Volvo advert to her own self produced content doesn’t she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Instawanker

Just posted this on the tier three before seeing she had her own thread!

How hard is it to say sorry - only inpo could turn her need to be everywhere and to fuck up badly into her being the hard done by one.

Take it on the chin. You fucked up, for wowed by M&S and the need to be insta relevant. YOU said yes to the campaign without checking who was invoked. YOU thought your cancer scare made you relevant for the campaign, YOU feel the need to tell people you are still under consultant care (this is the same for anyone who has had breast biopsy - you are not special), YOU need to protect yourself (not giving a flying fuck about anyone other than you and boo).

But no YOU are getting nasty messages and that is wrong. YOU feel that negative messages don’t help and that we should be positive and raise other people up.

Other folk are checking on YOU and making sure YOU are ok.

YOU were so upset that you went to Bobby Brown, Matalan and Hobbycraft yesterday. YOU were so upset that you only removed the post today. YOU are full of self inflated opinion of yourself.

Does anyone else see the issue here? It is still all about her. Not about anyone else. Not about the money, the cancer, the people who were upset, angry and offended.

She really is the worst of the worst as she can not see what she has done wrong.

Reactions: 11

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
There are pictures on line of the event.
Just look at the diversity of guests.

Middle class, white, blonde, influencer appears to be the guest list request!

Clearly all this gang will blow smoke up her arse but that art work is basic.
Oh yes the guest list is a type who all have money and go to PR events for free stuff they can all afford to buy! They are the old age mean girls i imagine its so bitchy in that clique

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Pomp

This thread should have greater popularity, there is so much we should discuss about this awful scrounger.
She's the fakest fake of all fakes. And as for her daughter Liberty, I can't roll my eyes enough, always prancing about and absolutely desperate to be something special. She ain't. Imagine having to live with either of them. Nightmare.

And as for the story she quickly put up last week about cancelling her contract with l'occitane as they still operated in Russia. She had so obviously received some negative DM's following that awful exhibition/pouch launch and so needed to do damage limitation and distance herself.
She didn't care about Ukraine leading up to the launch party did she?

• Heart

Linkylu

Chatty Member
Same swimsuits AD up again today followed by a story on how to manage anxiety 🙄🙄
how to manage anxiety. Jump on the MH bandwagon, anxiety is a great one for engagement. Rip off professional artists by copying their work, it’ll boost your confidence which means you’ll be able to do more ads. Prance around in swimwear or as few clothes as possible to show how incredibly bravely you’re overcoming your anxiety. Look smug at all times at the thought of all the aff links and rope your smug daughter in too. She and Anna Mathur would make a great team, both disingenuous and milking mental health issues for profit. She’ll probably do a book next 🙄 I’m definitely not diminishing real anxiety issues having had them myself, but I think she’s just so full of crap.

• Heart

Lurkyandnosey

She's insufferable!! Wear the shorts, don't wear the shorts... . AD AD AD... a free volvo for the trip... check out my super duper talent-ed/less daughter, and oh and here's a few of the rest of the kids.. honestly I can't even hate follow anymore. She really cannot read the room, some families have struggled to give their children even one day of holiday fun and her and other insta wanks are shoving their freebies in people's faces.

bimsaway

I can't follow her anymore, she annoys me too much. Just endless ads and admiring herself in 'amazing lighting' 🙄 and don't get me started on the daughter!

She really thinks her husband is cool and gorgeous when he’s just a fucking very average man! Why does she keep filming him ‘dancing’?? What an absolute moron. And her son CLEARLY doesn’t want to be filmed and plastered all over instagram!! Leave him along you fucking dick!! And stop fucking MOANING about your holiday!! Jesus wept this woman is SO FUCKING IRRITATING!!
---
Undisclosed ad on the grid for a hideous dress that doesn’t fit standing in her garden whilst she’s really away skiing.
She’s such a prick! Her bio says ‘not plus size’ then hashtags her AD with #plussize #plussizefashion she’s so grim

CrapEars

VIP Member
She didn’t used to be quite as smug as she is now did she? She’s just incredibly, unbearably SMUG now. I can’t watch her anymore, the smugness, the smug daughters, her terrible artwork, she gives me the rage.

• Haha
  • Heart

TamB

The dancing around in shops doing that stupid little double jump to the side infuriates me so much. She's such a smug twat

• Heart

SunsetGazebo

Chatty Member
How have I only just found this thread!!!!! I’m so surprised it’s not longer. I quite liked her in the early days before she became a firm member of the middle class insta hun group but haven’t seen her in my timeline in ages until this week and it’s all ads and silly TikTok’s with her daughter. The desperate need for continued validation and instafame is unreal.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow. Couldn’t stand the samey samey dancing changing clothes thing. Tedious and easily a three year old trend. Smug none sense

Iloveeaster

The fact UCAS hasn't confirmed her son's university place is really making her show how passive aggressive she is if things don't go her way. Do UCAS not realise she is a moderately successful insta begger & because of this her son should be priority over other people's kids?. I don't mean any bad feeling towards her son it isn't his fault he has a vain, entitled, narcissist for a mother.But maybe it is karma for the incident when she felt she was more entitled to that parking space than any bugger else. Reserving it by shoe horning her arse into it to piss everybody off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Limetree

Well exactly! She often talks about being really big, size 20 - as am I, but we looked so different! She looked great and I don’t! But now on the Volvo ad it is obviously reflecting reality. I’m not knocking her size and I don’t particularly like jokes or digs about women’s looks but it’s so disingenuous to make being really big part of your brand then alter your pics/pose in such a way that you look completely different. I love a flattering pic as much as the next person but she looked totally different.
---
Said different way too many times there.

• Heart
  • Haha

Aha

I hate it when she records her daughters dancing around, it’s so obvious they know they are being filmed. Stop trying to make them happen!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Haha