inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has any IRL friends she’s so grabby and thirsty and not funny I unfollowed when she was doing the running singing with instamums everyday I just dislike her so much

Reactions: 1
Did anyone catch the drama with the freebie haircut she had? I was drained just reading it 🤦‍♀️

Can’t. Actually. Stand her. Unfollowed her but it annoys me she pops up on other accounts! Such a suck up to bigger accounts just for the following! 🤬

Reactions: 5
Did anyone catch the drama with the freebie haircut she had? I was drained just reading it 🤦‍♀️
I was quite shocked at just how ungrateful she came across about that! The way she built it up, I was expecting a real drastic change ... not a slight change of shade.

I was quite shocked at just how ungrateful she came across about that! The way she built it up, I was expecting a real drastic change ... not a slight change of shade.
She comes across like a right nightmare!

Reactions: 2
I'm so happy to have found this thread! I started following her a while ago as I loved her kitchen and thought she seemed sweet but over time she got so money grabby. The final straw was when she was tagging Landrover in loads of stories trying to get a free car. She kept saying she was joking but she totally wasn't and it came off as totally false and beggy so I unfollowed

Reactions: 3
Doesn't seem to have taken her long to get over losing her dog, I lost mine nearly a year ago and still have days now where I well up. The first fews days were horrific crying all the time. Probably hoping someone will gift her a new one.

• Haha
she is just the biggest grabby bore..... I also cant stand that Alexa chat. Presumably she is after a lucrative contract with whoever owns Alexa but jeez, sitting at home talking to Alexa all day in the name of entertainment for us poor saps? thought she was meant to be a creative? duck off

So, she went to the blogger mark Warner cake fest yesterday. She has actually put on her stories 'chatted non stop and didn't mention holidays'. She's tagged Mark Warner. I realise there is brand alignment and showing the 'lux life' i.e. if you are posh enough to go to Peggy porchen you'll love a MW holiday, but it's like she was just there for the cake and the chatting up of other bloggers.

Reactions: 4
So, she went to the blogger mark Warner cake fest yesterday. She has actually put on her stories 'chatted non stop and didn't mention holidays'. She's tagged Mark Warner. I realise there is brand alignment and showing the 'lux life' i.e. if you are posh enough to go to Peggy porchen you'll love a MW holiday, but it's like she was just there for the cake and the chatting up of other bloggers.
Most popular bloggers seem to have ditched her, no one seems to fancy inpo runs with her anymore. I think she must know she’s starting to become *whispers* irrelevant

Reactions: 3
Still relevant enough to get a room designed by a west Elm - I would kills for a room of their furniture

£45!!!! For that print!!! Yes a % is going to charity but £45!!!!! For something I could recreate - 200 is a little optimistic!

• Haha
Making a profit under the banner of doing something for charity is really low. I unfollowed a while ago but has anyone called her out or asked her about whether she’ll be making a profit?

I can’t believe how expensive her prints are, they literally take no time and are usually just a word scribbled on a computer. She’s raking it in. Very disappointed in Rosey Ramsey too.

Reactions: 4