inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ☝🏻
Why travel to Bali and stay at the hotel and only go to a water park? She could of done that in Spain/Portugal for 1/3 of the price. Clearly just going to Bali to show off and say she was in Bali (and photos for Insta obviously!)
Exactly. Bali could have been so enriching, instead it’s been a ‘we could be anywhere’ holiday. She’s certainly not ‘influenced’ people to go there.

Reactions: 2
Why does she put something as private as the death of someone’s child and what it means to her and her daughter? And almost implying that’s why they’re in Bali. Could be done privately and sent to the family not a square in her Instagram

Why does she put something as private as the death of someone’s child and what it means to her and her daughter? And almost implying that’s why they’re in Bali

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does she want to make her daughter become a model or something? All her photos are ridiculously posed. It’s actually embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Does she want to make her daughter become a model or something? All her photos are ridiculously posed. It’s actually embarrassing.
She’s very pretty... but I kinda think her followers are her mums which makes the whole thing a tad weird ...

Reactions: 3
This ☝🏻
Why travel to Bali and stay at the hotel and only go to a water park? She could of done that in Spain/Portugal for 1/3 of the price. Clearly just going to Bali to show off and say she was in Bali (and photos for Insta obviously!)
I was thinking the same! They have done nothing in Bali they couldn’t have done in Spain, but then again saying you’re off to Salou for a week doesn’t have just as much the insta perfect life feel as saying we are off to Bali 🙄🙄 this woman drives me nuts, she’s so annoying!! Feel bad commenting on her daughter as she’s just turned 18 so a child basically, but she is a clone of her mum and just as irritating! Thinks she can just worm her way to be an “influencer” because her mum is (and I use that term very loosely!)

I was thinking the same! They have done nothing in Bali they couldn’t have done in Spain, but then again saying you’re off to Salou for a week doesn’t have just as much the insta perfect life feel as saying we are off to Bali 🙄🙄 this woman drives me nuts, she’s so annoying!! Feel bad commenting on her daughter as she’s just turned 18 so a child basically, but she is a clone of her mum and just as irritating! Thinks she can just worm her way to be an “influencer” because her mum is (and I use that term very loosely!)
Yeah, I agree I too am loathed to comment on Liberty as she's so young, but yes, nepotism is behind her growth for sure!

Yeah, I agree I too am loathed to comment on Liberty as she's so young, but yes, nepotism is behind her growth for sure!
Took her to M&S press day.
My 18 year old studies fashion design, currently doing an internship at Next Design as they want to create a younger market. No way would she ever look / buy from M&S,

Yesterday when she put up the link about limited edition prints and I saw £10 and thought a hell of a lot of people must be buying them since this is what she says her job is that paid for Bali...turns out I read wrong and it’s £10 donation she’s giving away and the A4 print is £45! Who would want an A4 picture!? I think it would be nice bigger but I’d expect from a small Buisness like that for it to come framed and someone to come hang it up for me 🙄😂

£45 isn’t a lot for a unframed, unmounted ltd edition print from a proper artist, even an A4 sized one. However, it is a lot for mass produced Ikea type prints or those typography things people buy in bulk for an instant impact gallery wall.

I don’t know the going rate for her single line typography prints but they’d need to be dirt cheap for me. There’s not much creativity, many materials or many labour hours gone into the creation of the work. They look like greetings cards (not in a good way).

The charity one is more detailed but it is missing something. I agree that scale wise, it is off, it might be better larger.

Do we know what her artist credentials are? Self taught? Trained? Degree? Short course?

Took her to M&S press day.
My 18 year old studies fashion design, currently doing an internship at Next Design as they want to create a younger market. No way would she ever look / buy from M&S,
Agree, took the 16yo to M&S for bras. She asked "why have they put a bow between the cleavage on every design?" It was a no.

She has been promoting her daughter for a while. I wonder how long it will be before her daughter changes her Instagram name :unsure:

I get the impression her prints were a hobby she turned into a business, I could be wrong.

She’s definitely promoting her daughter who seems to love flouncing around in various items that are #kindlygifted. I’m actually interested to see what she does.

Reactions: 1
Six stories before she declares the jumper she is wearing a gift. SIX! It was clear from the first one that it was all about the bleeping hoodie.

I think it’s absolutely ironic that she has been accepted to take part in a charity event to raise money, left it too late to train for the event, so has had to pay for a PT. And whilst detailing this, asking people to sponsor her ! The money she has spent on a PT could / should have gone towards her fundraising !

• Angry
I think it’s absolutely ironic that she has been accepted to take part in a charity event to raise money, left it too late to train for the event, so has had to pay for a PT. And whilst detailing this, asking people to sponsor her ! The money she has spent on a PT could / should have gone towards her fundraising !
It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't complete the challenge, she hasn't trained for it really at all, and it's quite soon?

• Angry
A friend of mine has just completed Kilimanjaro last week. He is a PT and found it extremely tough especially with altitude nausea. He’s trained for this. INPO’s trip will be interesting

Three #gifts and #Ads today. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her lack of appropriate #’s annoys me so much.
6 stories that should be #ad with #afflink just this morning, but nothing is tagged

She is “INPO” though - no ASA rules for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
Once the trek is done I will be blocking her as she drives me crazy with her Ads etc. I just can't wait to watch her attempt the walk and what her excuses will be 😂 no doubt if she fails due to stamina she will say it's all her fault (which it is) and all the other "instas" will say how amazing she is for admitting it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently she's finding it v difficult ... I am not sure she did any more than 3 miles in training and certainly not at altitude ...

I stopped following her a few months ago but all I saw were a few flat walks around the park. Not really training of any sort, I’d have expected her to have really ramped it up in the 6 weeks prior to the walk. It seems not 🤦‍♀️