inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She interesting. She should be one of the ones they study in the future when they analyse Instagram. Constantly harking back to how unhappy she actually was when she was shilling us x, y and z and looked happy at the time. “Oh, yeah I was smiling but inside I was crying/shitbag on my shoulder, that time M and S paid me to run every day and I said I was loving it, actually I was limping and hobbling and going through acute depression”. You don’t have to read very far between the lines to see this actually a desperately unhappy woman, totally dissatisfied with everything. The sulking on the Bali trip, big tantrum she had when her free hair colour went wrong and she wouldn’t show her face on the gram for months.....

And she is so quick to monetise and absolutely desperate for IG fame. She was beside herself when that carrot peeling thing got retweeted a few times. You could feel the manic desperate joy. And she had those inpo run club t shirts made about ten minutes after she started the hashtag....(no doubt when she’s wrung the last penny out of it we will hear all about how actually she was completely miserable, the pressure was too much, her inner voice was telling her to just be etc).

She’s one where the Insta gloss doesn’t quite cover it all up, and you see the desperate and frightening reality beneath. As I said, I find her quite interesting!
All of this! Exactly why I ended up unfollowing.. curious what the sulking in Bali was about? I thought she would be milking it to the max for the gram. Do you mind elaborating please?

Reactions: 2
Essentially she got to BalI and the weather was tit and they didn’t do any trips or go anywhere because the trips were too expensive. She did a lot of stories from a sun lounger under a grey sky basically saying “this absolutely the best most wonderful holiday, shame the weather is totally tit, I feel really miserable today don’t know why” “Fallen out with Mr Inpo” “Just stormed off from dinner, sitting here now crying” “didn’t bring any jumpers and it’s freezing” but every now and again she’d remember she was on the gram and say it was great and she was miserable the day before but NOW she was happy, she was enough, an aperol spritz in the rain was enough etc etc. It was like a daily version of her usual cycle. It did look awful though, it’s like they got there and didn’t know what to do with themselves.

• Heart
Why fly to Bali to storm off from dinner crying when you can do it for free at home? She's insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Essentially she got to BalI and the weather was tit and they didn’t do any trips or go anywhere because the trips were too expensive. She did a lot of stories from a sun lounger under a grey sky basically saying “this absolutely the best most wonderful holiday, shame the weather is totally tit, I feel really miserable today don’t know why” “Fallen out with Mr Inpo” “Just stormed off from dinner, sitting here now crying” “didn’t bring any jumpers and it’s freezing” but every now and again she’d remember she was on the gram and say it was great and she was miserable the day before but NOW she was happy, she was enough, an aperol spritz in the rain was enough etc etc. It was like a daily version of her usual cycle. It did look awful though, it’s like they got there and didn’t know what to do with themselves.
Thank you!

I've been to Bali a few times (when I lived in Aus and it was super cheap to fly there). It's not the paradise it's made out to be, but its fun for a cheap villa and I found all the trips really inexpensive compared with Europe prices..

She would be the worst to go on holiday with.

Reactions: 1
Thank you!

I've been to Bali a few times (when I lived in Aus and it was super cheap to fly there). It's not the paradise it's made out to be, but its fun for a cheap villa and I found all the trips really inexpensive compared with Europe prices..

She would be the worst to go on holiday with.
Completely agree, its long haul exotic for us but it‘s a short haul basic hol for many Aussies. It’s the same with Mexico, it’s long haul for us but a quick jaunt for the yanks.
So they look like exotic amazing holidays but you need to make sure you don’t end up in the equivalent of an all inclusive Tenerife style break but rather than other Brits it’s full of loud Americans or Aussies.

I really don’t understand the boots in the latest advert (snore) she looks awful, which is a shame because I quiet like the navy one

Reactions: 1
The childish, annoying made up words and put-on voice she uses is the absolute worst. Thankfully I haven’t noticed much of the embarrassing hob dancing lately or forcing her cheeks to make ‘dimples’ with a weird smile.

Reactions: 7
unfollowed ages ago as she was so annoying and try hard. Is she still doing those tit expensive word prints that anyone at primary school could do?
Yeah she’s done some baby charity range Collab now with it scrawled all over baby stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone still following INPO? Noticed last week on the Monday she was advertising her gifted F&F jeans saying how great they were...on Thursday she was advertising her gifted Matalan jeans saying how great they were...is it weird she is trying to flog the same product from two different retailers?!

Reactions: 4
Anyone still following INPO? Noticed last week on the Monday she was advertising her gifted F&F jeans saying how great they were...on Thursday she was advertising her gifted Matalan jeans saying how great they were...is it weird she is trying to flog the same product from two different retailers?!
She’d flog her Granny for money and exposure

Reactions: 5
She would sell anything for money. You would think that the PR’s would do their work and see that is the fact or perhaps they just care about her numbers. It is all a bit cringe

Reactions: 5
All about the money/gifts, no loyalty - when will brands wake up to this?

I'm not sure if she wis still with C J Brough (Management) she seems to have very limited contracts but surely these adverts should have been widely spaced. Proving "influencers" really do think their followers are idiots.

I wish she wouldn't stick her massive wrinkly moon face in the camera so much.

• Heart
Wrinkly? She’s a twit but she’s not ‘wrinkly’, surely?! She’s just an unbotoxed over 40 year old woman. That is what you’ll all look like one day.