inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has been at an event about sleeping and stress and is so stressed out by her influencing (poor poppet) that she can not possible go to the Ryvita event and had gone home.
If this was a real job how could you justify sacking off a meeting as the yoga you had done had opened your eyes to the fact you just needed to be home.
Plus she is living in all #gifted m and s stuff so shouldnā€™t she at least have #gift on every story?

Reactions: 1
I ordered two of her prints before Christmas and the quality was so poor that I emailed her asking for a refund. Sent them back on 6th Jan.. chased yesterday since I could see she was doing eff all having sacked off the ryvita thing, had a response that she was doing admin yesterday so would sort it, still waiting this morning! Despite having time to talk in to her phone and post šŸ˜“ stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I ordered two of her prints before Christmas and the quality was so poor that I emailed her asking for a refund. Sent them back on 6th Jan.. chased yesterday since I could see she was doing eff all having sacked off the ryvita thing, had a response that she was doing admin yesterday so would sort it, still waiting this morning! Despite having time to talk in to her phone and post šŸ˜“ stories.
That would piss me off so much. She's clearly faffing on stories when people who have paid her actual money are waiting on her?! Clearing her cupboard? What kind of job would allow this tit.

Also noted her daughter has changed her handle. Prob a good idea to distance herself a bit

Had to unfollow, the miming, the dancing, really quite liked her initially but god the cringe fest is too much

Did you ever get it?

Reactions: 3
Honestly just nearly threw up in my mouth. That underwear AD, not because sheā€™s in her pants hats off to her. But my god what is she doing!? Cheesiest thing I have ever watched. The faces sheā€™s pulling, the music the rolling around and the smugness. Jesus. šŸ¤¢

Honestly just nearly threw up in my mouth. That underwear AD, not because sheā€™s in her pants hats off to her. But my god what is she doing!? Cheesiest thing I have ever watched. The faces sheā€™s pulling, the music the rolling around and the smugness. Jesus. šŸ¤¢
Unreal smugness - we get it, you love yourself and youā€™re ā€œbody confidentā€, well done. I donā€™t mind my body either, after 2 kids itā€™s ok, but I donā€™t need to roll around my bed eye f***ing myself for strangers to validate myself šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Unreal smugness - we get it, you love yourself and youā€™re ā€œbody confidentā€, well done. I donā€™t mind my body either, after 2 kids itā€™s ok, but I donā€™t need to roll around my bed eye f***ing myself for strangers to validate myself šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Haha yes šŸ™ŒšŸ¼Sheā€™s literally eye f***ing the camera. Felt like I was interrupting a personal moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She interesting. She should be one of the ones they study in the future when they analyse Instagram. Constantly harking back to how unhappy she actually was when she was shilling us x, y and z and looked happy at the time. ā€œOh, yeah I was smiling but inside I was crying/shitbag on my shoulder, that time M and S paid me to run every day and I said I was loving it, actually I was limping and hobbling and going through acute depressionā€. You donā€™t have to read very far between the lines to see this actually a desperately unhappy woman, totally dissatisfied with everything. The sulking on the Bali trip, big tantrum she had when her free hair colour went wrong and she wouldnā€™t show her face on the gram for months.....

And she is so quick to monetise and absolutely desperate for IG fame. She was beside herself when that carrot peeling thing got retweeted a few times. You could feel the manic desperate joy. And she had those inpo run club t shirts made about ten minutes after she started the hashtag....(no doubt when sheā€™s wrung the last penny out of it we will hear all about how actually she was completely miserable, the pressure was too much, her inner voice was telling her to just be etc).

Sheā€™s one where the Insta gloss doesnā€™t quite cover it all up, and you see the desperate and frightening reality beneath. As I said, I find her quite interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She interesting. She should be one of the ones they study in the future when they analyse Instagram. Constantly harking back to how unhappy she actually was when she was shilling us x, y and z and looked happy at the time. ā€œOh, yeah I was smiling but inside I was crying/shitbag on my shoulder, that time M and S paid me to run every day and I said I was loving it, actually I was limping and hobbling and going through acute depressionā€. You donā€™t have to read very far between the lines to see this actually a desperately unhappy woman, totally dissatisfied with everything. The sulking on the Bali trip, big tantrum she had when her free hair colour went wrong and she wouldnā€™t show her face on the gram for months.....

And she is so quick to monetise and absolutely desperate for IG fame. She was beside herself when that carrot peeling thing got retweeted a few times. You could feel the manic desperate joy. And she had those inpo run club t shirts made about ten minutes after she started the hashtag....(no doubt when sheā€™s wrung the last penny out of it we will hear all about how actually she was completely miserable, the pressure was too much, her inner voice was telling her to just be etc).

Sheā€™s one where the Insta gloss doesnā€™t quite cover it all up, and you see the desperate and frightening reality beneath. As I said, I find her quite interesting!
yes this! And the captions are always just ā€œI, i, I, Iā€ which is cool, itā€™s her account, but itā€™s every post?? Like sheā€™s trying to convince herself somehow.

i think itā€™s interesting she encouraged her daughter to be an influencer (but sheā€™s now changed her name from inpo and is posting like a girl her age rather than a 40 yr old instamum šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø)

Controversial opinion....I think she looks great in the underwear and she has clearly put time and effort into the ad, it looks well made and shows that underwear clearly supports larger boobs. It actually would influence me to try it and I am not influenced by Insta, Iā€™m normally quite the opposite!

If you compare that ad to Brummy or Rebecca Lamb there is no comparison to the quality that those two knock out. Inpoā€˜s underwear actually fits and looks good. The other two could learn a lot from this ad.

However the weird eye roll camera duck...not so comfortable! This said I actually agree with the comments above about the fakeness.

Controversial opinion....I think she looks great in the underwear and she has clearly put time and effort into the ad, it looks well made and shows that underwear clearly supports larger boobs. It actually would influence me to try it and I am not influenced by Insta, Iā€™m normally quite the opposite!

If you compare that ad to Brummy or Rebecca Lamb there is no comparison to the quality that those two knock out. Inpoā€˜s underwear actually fits and looks good. The other two could learn a lot from this ad.

However the weird eye roll camera duck...not so comfortable! This said I actually agree with the comments above about the fakeness.
I think the underwear looks great. But as someone with big boobs myself, does the advert achieve anything? I know I can roll around a bed in a bra.
Itā€™s just a very cringe homage to herself rather than the underwear.

• Heart
Agree she looks great.

The caption though ....ā€last time I did this ad I pretended to feel great but actually felt tit. THIS TIME I actually do feel greatā€.... until next time, when we will get the same spiel.

What I canā€™t work out is if itā€™s a ploy to see relatable or actually sheā€™s desperately and frightening unhappy.

That's exactly it with INPO. She needs some therapy rather than hawking the next big thing that makes her feel like a valued person for 0.8698589 seconds before collapsing on insta and telling us all how unhappy she really was.

I think the underwear looks great. But as someone with big boobs myself, does the advert achieve anything? I know I can roll around a bed in a bra.
Itā€™s just a very cringe homage to herself rather than the underwear.
Yeah I can see your point of view, it is a very self indulgent homage. I guess Iā€™m so used to seeing such tit efforts in ads that something that looks like itā€™s taken more than 3 seconds is impressive, which in its self is insane really!

Yeah I can see your point of view, it is a very self indulgent homage. I guess Iā€™m so used to seeing such tit efforts in ads that something that looks like itā€™s taken more than 3 seconds is impressive, which in its self is insane really!
Yeah I see your point too. I have a very low cringe threshold. So that was way too much for me first thing on a Sunday šŸ˜‚

She reminds me (not to look at) of the Mean girls mum, ā€˜Iā€™m a cool mumā€™ all the dancing and filming of dancing and laughing with her daughters. Donā€™t get me wrong my mum has partied with me but she seems to really want everyone to know how fun she is.

That's exactly it with INPO. She needs some therapy rather than hawking the next big thing that makes her feel like a valued person for 0.8698589 seconds before collapsing on insta and telling us all how unhappy she really was.
this. I think she looks great and it is good sheā€™s feeling good in herself, I just think that itā€™s superficial and based on Instagram validation rather than any true self worth.