Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hi everyone,

I have held off posting here for a few days as I wanted to let everything settle down. I am Sassy's sister. I came across this site a few months ago when she was on her first ban. However due to university and other dedications, I didn't have any time to step on until now. However I do think things have gone too far now and to the point where I am concerned she could potentially get into actual trouble with the solicitors for making false allegations. I have been through all the posts and not much is true. Heidi doesn't exist, we don't breed dogs and she definitely doesn't know anyone who goes to Isabelle's school. There are no YouTube or Twitter accounts, or legal letters. Not sure what else she has told you. We both had a fairly normal childhood.

We started following The Inghams about three years ago now when they started vlogging. Everything was going well and I thought they were fairly normal apart from Chris being a bit strange and the mountains of presents they'd receive at Christmas and on birthdays. Also; who needs to give a child a present on their siblings' birthdays. Anyway I stopped watching a while ago and started watching Family Fizz instead before all the allegations came out and I wasn't aware of the allegations until a few weeks ago. I have watched a few of their vlogs from recent weeks and what have they become?

Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now. Moderators are aware but I would like it to be kept private if you guys are reading this. It's up to Sassy if she wants to tell you when she returns. I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. Without starting any arguments I do have to say that I feel some members added fuel to the fire by taking the mick out of her a bit. I have read through some of the posts and it is blatantly obvious to me that there is something else going on. Maybe it's because I had to live with her and I know her, I don't know. Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.

She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.

Anyways that's all for now my lovelies,
GB

Oh pull the other one.

This is my point and I’m not sugar coating it.

Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.”

THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE, nobody is here to support you through anything sassy, and yes, I do assume this is sassy yet again making more shit up about herself.

“She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.”

support and guide her, on a GOSSIP SITE.
you’re hoping your “sister” returns to a trash thread where she clearly, continuously made drama, created issues and caused conflict.

Her posts have been dangerous at times but to be honest, the constant lies and need to be center of attention was the biggest issue.
She is probably the only member who’s needed a separate thread. TWICE

I think it’s important that @Helen or @Yel or someone from admin step in and let us know exactly what is going on here because it’s getting exhausting waiting to see what version of sassy on what account pops up next.

If others don’t agree fair enough but I’m bored now.

Reactions: 28

Hatshepsut

Thank God I’m not the only person who isn’t buying this latest crock of shit.
I’ve always tried my best not to rise to the crap, insults and numerous slanderous remarks made by Sassy in the past however I’m now fucked off with it all.
You and your ‘sister’ need to think about taking up writing fantasy fiction novels.
Just sod off.

Reactions: 22
D

Departed member 294

‘It's up to you to belive it or not if you don't want to.’

Typical sassy line. Ain’t believing this shit for a second.

Go seek help.

Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
A mood ?
Pink elephants everywhere ??

“It doesn’t matter if you believe in me or not. But common sense doesn’t really work here. Your mad, I’m mad. We’re all mad here.”

8F35AF76-4A83-43C1-9C84-7AB35CEE98C9.jpeg

We need to stop feeding, or defending the trolls in the dungeon. Seriously it’s pathetic now.
Oh come at me whatever... take a number.

But in reality this is getting worrying now. Boring and slightly worrying. This thread is becoming more embarrassing than the vlogs,
I’m actually starting to feel sorry for the inghams seeing the bullshit being made up on here. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

It's me

Iconic Member
Can't believe I wake up to more Sassy BS and there are still some believers!

I agree it's not an active an imagination but complete BS.

BS to be gain attention, which I don't get why it's a gossip thread at the end of the day.

Comments bordering on harrassement at times. Low and behold those who can't hold their tongues because you know we are called out for it , and it's poor Sassy gaining the attention again

It's not just us as members but the mods who are sick of her behaviour too. Many posts are withheld at times, so lord knows what derailing stuff she's put.

I don't think asking a question is calling Sassy out but sadly that's seems to be on this forum. Sassy gets asks the questions time and time again solely because there are so many holes in her stories, no receipts and make other people who are victims , other people who do receive solicitors letter and share proof less important.Chris and Sarah must be laughing at this Heidi name. I am sure there are more victims but probably no Heidi. I bet Sarah knows what's hiding in the closet still.

Many here are very active on twitter and not one has got solicitors letter..so logic says more lies for attention

Oh and the best was get called out for sloping off to GG when under a ban...someone stole Sassys username must have been a Dixon. I mean what planet does that happen. Really a stolen username saying completely opposite from here!

Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can't believe I wake up to more Sassy BS and there are still some believers!

I agree it's not an active an imagination but complete BS.

BS to be gain attention, which I don't get why it's a gossip thread at the end of the day.

Comments bordering on harrassement at times. Low and behold those who can't hold their tongues because you know we are called out for it , and it's poor Sassy gaining the attention again

It's not just us as members but the mods who are sick of her behaviour too. Many posts are withheld at times, so lord knows what derailing stuff she's put.

I don't think asking a question is calling Sassy out but sadly that's seems to be on this forum. Sassy gets asks the questions time and time again solely because there are so many holes in her stories, no receipts and make other people who are victims , other people who do receive solicitors letter and share proof less important.Chris and Sarah must be laughing at this Heidi name. I am sure there are more victims but probably no Heidi. I bet Sarah knows what's hiding in the closet still.

Many here are very active on twitter and not one has got solicitors letter..so logic says more lies for attention

Oh and the best was get called out for sloping off to GG when under a ban...someone stole Sassys username must have been a Dixon. I mean what planet does that happen. Really a stolen username saying completely opposite from here!

Oh I regularly wait for the usual suspects to come and rip me apart for calling her out on her bull, at this point you know who’s gonna jump up straight away, it’s not going to stop me.i don’t get personal or critique anyone’s personality or humour like people have done to me on here.

Sassy has given “information” about Isabelle’s dad which hasn’t been true.
Has claimed to be people or accounts she isn’t.
Has made up victim stories and jobs and

Actually.... I’m stopping there because I can’t remember half the crap now.
But I’m abused for calling her out on it, regularly I’ve had people completely rip me to shreds, my personality, ask why I’m back posting, call me immature.
Might have hurt in the beginning but I don’t care anymore. Most of my posts to her are in jest, others are nasty in defending her and I’m done with it.

Il call her out like we all call the inghams out for bullshit, and whoever wants to get involved and white knight while continuously ripping me to shreds. That’s fine.
The majority here are funny, interesting, friendly people. The rest can jump with fictionalassy.

Heidi, Hayley or Sassy?
Fictionalassy ?

Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just checked on GG, and they’d recently posted on there (28th) - supports everything said above. Is there a way to ban IP addresses?

I really think we need a moderator to get involved now.
Her off topic thread is more active than most of the ACTUAL threads on here ?
I wish her no harm, I just don’t see why we need to keep wading through this level of crazy every few weeks.
It’s not even amusing.

Reactions: 12

It's me

Iconic Member
They've gone... permanently!

Any more accounts similar..that you think may be Sassy please let Helen know!

I don’t know what’s real anymore! I saw Sassy’s “sister” commenting on the main thread....it all feels fake now!!
I agree with @Jimjam

Most people get on nicely on most threads...there is usually very little disagreements per se

Trolls as a rule usually come on and say I don't like Sarah and Chris either, don't say why but kind of big them up. They don't usually last long and are often new members.

Sassy, well she was a different kettle of fish. She had a vicious tongue from the start and was nit picking which was just silly. There is banter, valid points and having a laugh. It just got ridiculous stories changed about who, what she was and purposely wanted attention on herself. Even if people were agreeing or helping her narrative she would argue and it just left a bad feeling in the thread at times. Occasionally she would listen, but she seemed to speak to people like she was dangling a carrot all the time about spilling tea as she knew things!

The worse thing she did was claim to know and be a victim. It lost all credibility to those who are victims.

People so much want victims to come forward, I mean we do. We do want them to, we want more to make a stand. So she manipulated people into believing in this. It just gave Chris and Sarah the upper hand, and made the whole forum look stupid. It also didn't help any victims saying the police will do nothing. Which is simply not true.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I hold no grudges @youtubewatcher303 but you attacked me continuously for calling her out and went after my personality, my maturity (or lack of) and my humour, I wouldn’t ever act like that on here and even with her I didn’t.
I don’t suffer fools gladly and she was making a fool of everyone posting here and the thread (as I’ve mentioned many times on here when the Heidi shit kicked off and on the main thread)
A lot of people said their opinion but you went further and came after me more than once so clearly you just didn’t like me.
Wouldn’t be my style but as I’ve said I honestly hold no grudges so I hope we can just leave it there and move on from it, xxx

Edit..... I probably will be a “dick again”
It’s my thing ??‍♀

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think this person may not have the same understanding that everyone else does about lying being immature. I think it's a kid pretending to be an adult, and that's why I've tried to be so nice. Well for that reason and because I don't like being an a-hole.

See the difference between you and others is you get enjoyment out of being harsh about it. Most of us have realized Sassy has a colourful imagination shall we say.

You’re late to replying to me this time, I’d given it a solid 3 min I’m disappointed ☹

You actually know nothing about this girl!
Maybe it’s Jane or Chris trying to make the thread look like a hate campaign filled with lies!? Who knows, none of us do.
It could be a 12 year old or Dave on a career break ??‍♀ That doesn’t actually matter, it’s the fact the thread keeps going into weird ass territories.

So actually I can say what I want because this is the ONLY PLATFORM that gets to them!
Not twitter or instagram.
They watch here, answer indirectly to comments from here.
So yes il defend the thread and that’s my right. It’s everyone’s. Can you please stop quoting me. Seriously I get it ?

The end.

I agree. This was just a place to come, have a laugh and yeah it got serious with allegations but for the most part people talked about them carefully enough to not turn this site into a smear campaign.
But bloody sassy details it on a regular basis with bull.
Claiming to be an expert on everything, full on stalking the family, bullshitting, pretending to be other people, bragging about being able to ‘bring Chris ingham down’ with an alleged story of a victim she had so much ‘respect’ for she used it to make herself sound cool. Someone with that kind of information spends a lot of time nit picking Esme and counting the girls calories rather than helping the victim it seems.
I get coming on here and having a bit of fun but when you’re constantly being caught out on your lies, why bother? It’s seriously not amusing.

But I’m sure as usual when she’s called out, she’ll mysteriously disappear for a bit then come back acting as if nothings happened ?

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Hi everyone,

This is the only post I will be making but I just wanted to clear a few things up. As you know I am a friend of Sassy. She asked me some weeks ago if she could make an account on here as she knows I unfortunately have connections to Chris Ingham. I said she could tell people about me without identifying me. I considered making a post one day and now I feel ready. There are details I won't be including but it is all true. Believe it or don't believe it, it's up to you.

Everything that needs to be has been passed to the police. It was like the others. He sent me messages. I don't want to go into detail but he's disgusting. I told them he was a danger to children. There's nothing they can do though as I wasn't a kid. Wasn't under 16. The law is ridiculous. Since when was it ok for a 30+ year old to prey on 16 year olds??!?!?!??! I fear for Isabelle as she becomes a young woman. I was young and naive and it didn't affect me at first but I grew up and realised it was wrong. It sickens me what he done to me and the other girls. I refuse to watch them anymore. Greasy Grinch makes me want to throw up every time I even hear his name and the cold sore cow is just as bad. She's rude and self centred. Unless stuff is about he she doesn't care. I feel for the baby inside her I really do. He's just for money and that's if he exists. I wouldn't put it past her to fake it for views. Awful to say but it's just my opinion.

Lastly please do not refer to me as a victim. I came through what happened to me. I survived and I refuse to be referred to like some poor creature who was shot by a hunter. The name I use is not my own and I have no links to it but it's simply for you to refer to me in future reference if you wish. For those of you who inevitably be like 'oh it's fake' 'she's doing it for attention'; why? Who would want to be seen as a 'victim' of Chris Ingham or this sort of thing? No one. I would do anything for it not to have happened to me. There are lots of other ways to get attention. Coming forward is my decision.

Much love,
Heidi

Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You know what.
We had a thread on GG that went to absolute shit because of idiot posters, trolls, mods on power trips and arguments over absolutely nothing.
That thread got attention for the right reasons.
This one did too,
It’s become a brilliant place to post and discuss YouTube and other issues.

We’re all aware that we have an audience here, we all know Chris and Sarah read here, and most likely others.
And I’ve been embarrassed by the comments on here in the past but wow, some of you have outdone yourself. I genuinely expect to see stories about some people on here killing them selves by getting trapped in a revolving door for weeks.. just walking and walking.
I’m almost missing the endless Nando’s updates because seeing people attack each other and one of a handful of girls now admitting shes posting on a website.
(Or at least her friend admitting it for her)
Under a username that regularly calls Sarah fat, gives out about the kids, actually doesn’t hold back on anything to do with the Inghams

I. Have. No. Words.
I’m actually out of words......
You’re all “on the same side”
Do you ever wonder if that’s not the Inghams side at this point ? because I’ve seen aggressive Twitter posts, fake “victims” that never turned out to be true. Plans to target their business and their spon opportunities.
People coming forward to say they had pretended to be in a vlog to get it removed ? that was a good one alright.
And all this just plays into their hands.

Well done folks.. the own goals are legendary!
Night all

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Really are a few more accounts I’m suspicious of now..just came in tonight and it’s weird!!
I'm finding it strange long term members are creating new accounts. It could be password errors etc but I'm not sure that's the case for all of them? Surely the site has a password reset or access to message @Helen to get the account back? Something isn't feeling right on that thread.
I agree I also don’t understand why people have multiple accounts or come back after a few weeks and set up a new account
Glad other people have noticed. I might not contribute as much as others, but I read everyday and have sensed a subtle change in the 'voices' that are appearing.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe anything without a shred of evidence. Sorry, this won’t be popular but I can’t agree @Missusnaz
I think we’re being played on this thread, and it’s done nothing but make me question the others that have come forward without evidence.
Any one of us can come out with a story like this, legitimately out of the blue, and it’s very dangerous games to accuse someone of doing something on line with absolutely NO evidence.

It can also make others hesitant to come forward if so many are saying “I went to the police and nothing was done”

If there were messages why have they not made it to social media?
Even just to tar his name and show his as an unfaithful husband!?

Going on your friends gossip thread account is very odd behaviour. Just my opinion. This message has come because sassy knows she crossed the line on Thursday evening. Just my opinion.

And like I said, I now question many of the stories we’ve heard because of this and sassys posts in the past.

I’m prepared for the backlash but thats my opinion,
as someone who’s disliked the Ingham adults from day one and who has experienced some of what is being discussed over the last few months.
And this doesn’t sit right with me.

For the victim or the accused to be fair.
Don’t be silly, no malice here. Everyone’s got an opinion, I’ve been thinking about this tonight and I think some of the things you say might be right. Somethings not sitting right with me, If something had happened and I had evidence and the police couldn’t do anything I would make damn sure everybody knew about it. You honestly don’t know if you are coming or going, I like to think of good in people until they prove me otherwise, So frustrating though

Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
But @It's me didnt she say this was a Dixon. ? pretending to be her in the past.
Well she’s just outed herself there.

@Helen boo.... ? put the fear of god in you there. ??

@GreasyBeany sassy, can I call you sassy!? What is the point of all this.
For real, bullshit aside what’s it all about!?
Just generally trolling to pass the days!?
Because there’s some good apps on iPhone, might be an option if you’re bored!?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So sassy has just confirmed that one of chris’ victims is posting on a trash thread about them...under her name
And a record of all her posts are there.

Chris and Sarah. It’s like Christmas for you right now.
Genuinely don’t know what to say anymore ??