Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned she had a nightmare and got frightened in the night, so I feel the most logical reason for this is that she had night sweats this is probably why she didn't have her pjs on. I don't think it's anything deep.

I think you need a time out from the Ingham situation. When you are hoping something traumatic happens to children its time to stop and take a breather. You are a bit much, wouldn't be surprised if you broke into the Ingham household to get a little bit closer to the family. Sniffed their dooooovets.
This threads getting so bad making tit up and complaining about stupid tit not wearing certain clothes in bed means nothing clothes are uncomfortable and cause you to sweat in bed do not have autism have never worn trousers in bed because that tit is not comfortable
Wishing Harm to the kids just because you don't like the parents is disgusting none of this tit is there fault it's Sarah and Chris fault only there being coached and forced without choice on there part leave them out of it fgs

Reactions: 3
@Helen

Looks like it’s time for a @TheRealSassyBell482 off topic thread part 2.

Probably of 28 parts at this point it’s actually getting a joke.
?
How’s Heidi baby? Wasn’t she around 16 with a newborn?

Can someone do a PowerPoint presentation on this one soon.
?

Reactions: 6
This threads getting so bad making tit up and complaining about stupid tit not wearing certain clothes in bed means nothing clothes are uncomfortable and cause you to sweat in bed do not have autism have never worn trousers in bed because that tit is not comfortable
Wishing Harm to the kids just because you don't like the parents is disgusting none of this tit is there fault it's Sarah and Chris fault only there being coached and forced without choice on there part leave them out of it fgs
I think this person may not have the same understanding that everyone else does about lying being immature. I think it's a kid pretending to be an adult, and that's why I've tried to be so nice. Well for that reason and because I don't like being an a-hole.

@Helen

Looks like it’s time for a @TheRealSassyBell482 off topic thread part 2.

Probably of 28 parts at this point it’s actually getting a joke.
?
How’s Heidi baby? Wasn’t she around 16 with a newborn?

Can someone do a PowerPoint presentation on this one soon.
?
See the difference between you and others is you get enjoyment out of being harsh about it. Most of us have realized Sassy has a colourful imagination shall we say.

Reactions: 4
If these forums are anything to go by all youtuber kids have autism.

I’ve no idea about the realsassybell back story or really what’s occurring here. But who cares, it’s a random forum where no one knows who anyone is. We’re here to discuss the Inghams.

I don’t think the girls should be slated or anything slanderous should be discussed without proof. I got the impression when I joined it was more a place to poke fun at them and it seems to have gotten a bit serious lately.

Just my opinion.

I think this person may not have the same understanding that everyone else does about lying being immature. I think it's a kid pretending to be an adult, and that's why I've tried to be so nice. Well for that reason and because I don't like being an a-hole.

See the difference between you and others is you get enjoyment out of being harsh about it. Most of us have realized Sassy has a colourful imagination shall we say.

You’re late to replying to me this time, I’d given it a solid 3 min I’m disappointed ☹

You actually know nothing about this girl!
Maybe it’s Jane or Chris trying to make the thread look like a hate campaign filled with lies!? Who knows, none of us do.
It could be a 12 year old or Dave on a career break ??‍♀ That doesn’t actually matter, it’s the fact the thread keeps going into weird ass territories.

So actually I can say what I want because this is the ONLY PLATFORM that gets to them!
Not twitter or instagram.
They watch here, answer indirectly to comments from here.
So yes il defend the thread and that’s my right. It’s everyone’s. Can you please stop quoting me. Seriously I get it ?

The end.

Reactions: 12
My stuff was unrelated to the Inghams. I told her because she was one of his victims and I wanted to be respectful if she didn't want me to. It's what friends do.

@JustHereForTheAgriculture they offered me a permanent job. I'm still doing college and stuff though. I don't care about court, I just won't turn up.

@thatoneyoutubefan In one of the clips from a scan I saw what looked like the baby's... can I say penis? on the screen so it's defo a boy. Ive seen lots of baby scans before.
Oh ok that makes sense now, so you were in an Ingham support group because you are a victim of a crime unrelated to the Inghams. You told an Ingham victim you were joining a trash forum out of respect. So was she a friend before you infiltrated the support group?

Congratulations on the new Job! Don't get caught looking up personal information and sharing it on a gossip site because you want to appear like you are different to the other users in this forum.

I suppose you can still stay in college and study being an ultrasound technician.

I don't believe you have a letter from Levis you would have posted that faster than it takes Isla to open a Christmas present.

I've never wished harm upon the kids, I don't know if you're confusing me with another poster, but I've always wanted the best for the girls and anyone who wears trousers to bed needs to reconsider their life choices. We where talking about pyjamas, and sensory issues, it is very easy to nit pick a paragraph and isolate statements to belittle them but I work with children who have Autism and Aspergers and sensory issues are one of the main cause of upset, so based on all the comments I made in my post I said it could be a possibility. But anything can be a possibility, there is no need to get defensive.

If these forums are anything to go by all youtuber kids have autism.
Considering about 1 in every 68 kids have Autism/Aspergers your statement isn't that false. You don't need to be low functioning, not able to speak or eat to be counted, there are a 100 other symptoms, many people are still undiagnosed with Aspergers, it's known as the hidden disability because you can't always tell.

This entire forum is built on speculation and opinion, if you're not very knowledgable in a subject, don't be offended if someone tells you the facts, ignorance is not an excuse. As I have said countless times, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors except those involved, all we're left to do is speculate things. Count it as "making tit up" if you like, but that's the whole point of the forum, to speculate what we don't know from what we see from 20 minute videos, if we had all the information we wouldn't be here.

Reactions: 1
I’ve no idea about the realsassybell back story or really what’s occurring here. But who cares, it’s a random forum where no one knows who anyone is. We’re here to discuss the Inghams.

I don’t think the girls should be slated or anything slanderous should be discussed without proof. I got the impression when I joined it was more a place to poke fun at them and it seems to have gotten a bit serious lately.

Just my opinion.
I think for me I've got a little fed up of the lies, I loved this thread and the humor before a certain user started to pretend to contact companies, border control, school districts etc

I'll move over to the other thread...

@GeorgiaLucy I was talking about Sassybelle she wants something to happen to the girls (nothing too bad) so that Chris and Sarah can appreciate things. You know because the grooming wasn't a big enough shock.

Thank you for the information, it isn't a subject I'm familiar with.

Reactions: 2
I've never wished harm upon the kids, I don't know if you're confusing me with another poster, but I've always wanted the best for the girls and anyone who wears trousers to bed needs to reconsider their life choices. We where talking about pyjamas, and sensory issues, it is very easy to nit pick a paragraph and isolate statements to belittle them but I work with children who have Autism and Aspergers and sensory issues are one of the main cause of upset, so based on all the comments I made in my post I said it could be a possibility. But anything can be a possibility, there is no need to get defensive.

Considering about 1 in every 68 kids have Autism/Aspergers your statement isn't that false. You don't need to be low functioning, not able to speak or eat to be counted, there are a 100 other symptoms, many people are still undiagnosed with Aspergers, it's known as the hidden disability because you can't always tell.

This entire forum is built on speculation and opinion, if you're not very knowledgable in a subject, don't be offended if someone tells you the facts, ignorance is not an excuse. As I have said countless times, no one knows what goes on behind closed doors except those involved, all we're left to do is speculate things. Count it as "making tit up" if you like, but that's the whole point of the forum, to speculate what we don't know from what we see from 20 minute videos, if we had all the information we wouldn't be here.
A quoted the wrong thing it wasn't to you it was towards sassy also pj's bottoms to me is trouser ovs everyone calls them different things

I think for me I've got a little fed up of the lies, I loved this thread and the humor before a certain user started to pretend to contact companies, border control, school districts etc

I'll move over to the other thread...
This is the reason I very rarely post on the Ingham thread now. Certain posts are full of lies and speculation but written like it's true based on "inside" information from someone's imagination.

Reactions: 10
It really concerned me when Sassy stated she wants something to happen to one of the girls... They're children. Yepp, spoilt and bratty at times - but that's down to parenting. I wouldn't ever dream for anything bad to happen to them.

I feel the thread gets ruined by her continuous drama.

I like to come on here and give my two cents for the Ingham tit show. I quite like looking at the data on views/subs etc, and looking at it all from a business perspective.

The speculation regarding autism yesterday made absolutely no sense. Not everyone likes wearing clothes at bedtime ?

Reactions: 8
It really concerned me when Sassy stated she wants something to happen to one of the girls... They're children. Yepp, spoilt and bratty at times - but that's down to parenting. I wouldn't ever dream for anything bad to happen to them.

I feel the thread gets ruined by her continuous drama.

I like to come on here and give my two cents for the Ingham tit show. I quite like looking at the data on views/subs etc, and looking at it all from a business perspective.

The speculation regarding autism yesterday made absolutely no sense. Not everyone likes wearing clothes at bedtime ?
100% agree with everything you’ve just said. Sometimes things get said in this forum and ran with (like Isla not being chris’, Esme having autism, neither of which I think is true) these sort of things I don’t agree with they could hurt the girls if they ever read anything like that and they also make the whole forum look uncredible about everything we then say and start to make it look like a hate campaign about the whole family and not just about Chris and Sarah and what they are doing to the poor kids wrapped in the middle of it

Reactions: 2
I agree. This was just a place to come, have a laugh and yeah it got serious with allegations but for the most part people talked about them carefully enough to not turn this site into a smear campaign.
But bloody sassy details it on a regular basis with bull.
Claiming to be an expert on everything, full on stalking the family, bullshitting, pretending to be other people, bragging about being able to ‘bring Chris ingham down’ with an alleged story of a victim she had so much ‘respect’ for she used it to make herself sound cool. Someone with that kind of information spends a lot of time nit picking Esme and counting the girls calories rather than helping the victim it seems.
I get coming on here and having a bit of fun but when you’re constantly being caught out on your lies, why bother? It’s seriously not amusing.

But I’m sure as usual when she’s called out, she’ll mysteriously disappear for a bit then come back acting as if nothings happened ?

Reactions: 12
Can't believe I wake up to more Sassy BS and there are still some believers!

I agree it's not an active an imagination but complete BS.

BS to be gain attention, which I don't get why it's a gossip thread at the end of the day.

Comments bordering on harrassement at times. Low and behold those who can't hold their tongues because you know we are called out for it , and it's poor Sassy gaining the attention again

It's not just us as members but the mods who are sick of her behaviour too. Many posts are withheld at times, so lord knows what derailing stuff she's put.

I don't think asking a question is calling Sassy out but sadly that's seems to be on this forum. Sassy gets asks the questions time and time again solely because there are so many holes in her stories, no receipts and make other people who are victims , other people who do receive solicitors letter and share proof less important.Chris and Sarah must be laughing at this Heidi name. I am sure there are more victims but probably no Heidi. I bet Sarah knows what's hiding in the closet still.

Many here are very active on twitter and not one has got solicitors letter..so logic says more lies for attention

Oh and the best was get called out for sloping off to GG when under a ban...someone stole Sassys username must have been a Dixon. I mean what planet does that happen. Really a stolen username saying completely opposite from here!

Reactions: 13