Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone,

I have held off posting here for a few days as I wanted to let everything settle down. I am Sassy's sister. I came across this site a few months ago when she was on her first ban. However due to university and other dedications, I didn't have any time to step on until now. However I do think things have gone too far now and to the point where I am concerned she could potentially get into actual trouble with the solicitors for making false allegations. I have been through all the posts and not much is true. Heidi doesn't exist, we don't breed dogs and she definitely doesn't know anyone who goes to Isabelle's school. There are no YouTube or Twitter accounts, or legal letters. Not sure what else she has told you. We both had a fairly normal childhood.

We started following The Inghams about three years ago now when they started vlogging. Everything was going well and I thought they were fairly normal apart from Chris being a bit strange and the mountains of presents they'd receive at Christmas and on birthdays. Also; who needs to give a child a present on their siblings' birthdays. Anyway I stopped watching a while ago and started watching Family Fizz instead before all the allegations came out and I wasn't aware of the allegations until a few weeks ago. I have watched a few of their vlogs from recent weeks and what have they become?

Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now. Moderators are aware but I would like it to be kept private if you guys are reading this. It's up to Sassy if she wants to tell you when she returns. I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. Without starting any arguments I do have to say that I feel some members added fuel to the fire by taking the mick out of her a bit. I have read through some of the posts and it is blatantly obvious to me that there is something else going on. Maybe it's because I had to live with her and I know her, I don't know. Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.

She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.

Anyways that's all for now my lovelies,
GB
Majority knew a lot was make believe and naturally asked questions to unpick the truth. TheRealSassyBell482 could be very blunt and rude at times and that caused many members here to question her, like she did to others.
Every time she was caught out, a new account appeared and would be cruel to the member that called her out.

It was clear to me it was an obsessive ex ifam.
I hope Sassy gets the help that she needs and for all I know you could be her making up another story to allow her to return.

Reactions: 10
Thanks been made aware! Am letting Helen know as there is no way she's coming back with a pity party sob story! One of the reasons she got banned!
Sorry to disappoint but it's a doctor's/psyhchologist's or whatever they're called's diagnosis.

Majority knew a lot was make believe and naturally asked questions to unpick the truth. TheRealSassyBell482 could be very blunt and rude at times and that caused many members here to question her, like she did to others.
Every time she was caught out, a new account appeared and would be cruel to the member that called her out.

It was clear to me it was an obsessive ex ifam.
I hope Sassy gets the help that she needs and for all I know you could be her making up another story to allow her to return.
It's up to you to belive it or not if you don't want to. There were no other accounts. She keeps her passwords in a notebook. She has multiple accounts on other sites and if these other accounts you are talking about belonged to her then I have little doubt she would have written them down.

I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I am Sassy's sister and if you want to believe it then great but if not then it's up to you.

Hi everyone,

I have held off posting here for a few days as I wanted to let everything settle down. I am Sassy's sister. I came across this site a few months ago when she was on her first ban. However due to university and other dedications, I didn't have any time to step on until now. However I do think things have gone too far now and to the point where I am concerned she could potentially get into actual trouble with the solicitors for making false allegations. I have been through all the posts and not much is true. Heidi doesn't exist, we don't breed dogs and she definitely doesn't know anyone who goes to Isabelle's school. There are no YouTube or Twitter accounts, or legal letters. Not sure what else she has told you. We both had a fairly normal childhood.

We started following The Inghams about three years ago now when they started vlogging. Everything was going well and I thought they were fairly normal apart from Chris being a bit strange and the mountains of presents they'd receive at Christmas and on birthdays. Also; who needs to give a child a present on their siblings' birthdays. Anyway I stopped watching a while ago and started watching Family Fizz instead before all the allegations came out and I wasn't aware of the allegations until a few weeks ago. I have watched a few of their vlogs from recent weeks and what have they become?

Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now. Moderators are aware but I would like it to be kept private if you guys are reading this. It's up to Sassy if she wants to tell you when she returns. I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. Without starting any arguments I do have to say that I feel some members added fuel to the fire by taking the mick out of her a bit. I have read through some of the posts and it is blatantly obvious to me that there is something else going on. Maybe it's because I had to live with her and I know her, I don't know. Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.

She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.

Anyways that's all for now my lovelies,
GB

Oh pull the other one.

This is my point and I’m not sugar coating it.

Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.”

THIS IS A GOSSIP SITE, nobody is here to support you through anything sassy, and yes, I do assume this is sassy yet again making more tit up about herself.

“She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.”

support and guide her, on a GOSSIP SITE.
you’re hoping your “sister” returns to a trash thread where she clearly, continuously made drama, created issues and caused conflict.

Her posts have been dangerous at times but to be honest, the constant lies and need to be center of attention was the biggest issue.
She is probably the only member who’s needed a separate thread. TWICE

I think it’s important that @Helen or @Yel or someone from admin step in and let us know exactly what is going on here because it’s getting exhausting waiting to see what version of sassy on what account pops up next.

If others don’t agree fair enough but I’m bored now.

Reactions: 28
I know several people with schizophrenia, one with schizo disorder and they are the people least likely to attention seek. It's clearly there under DSM.

I know several people who have to deal with psychosis...they wouldn't manage to type and argue. It doesn't work like that you are guided.

Reactions: 1
Sorry to disappoint but it's a doctor's/psyhchologist's or whatever they're called's diagnosis.
So much for ‘Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now’
Wow you’re almost as good at respecting ‘Sassys’ privacy as she was at respecting ‘Heidis’

Reactions: 5
I know several people with schizophrenia, one with schizo disorder and they are the people least likely to attention seek. It's clearly there under DSM.

I know several people who have to deal with psychosis...they wouldn't manage to type and argue. It doesn't work like that you are guided.
Ok fair enough, I didn’t mean to come across rude, sorry.

Reactions: 3
Thank God I’m not the only person who isn’t buying this latest crock of tit.
I’ve always tried my best not to rise to the crap, insults and numerous slanderous remarks made by Sassy in the past however I’m now fucked off with it all.
You and your ‘sister’ need to think about taking up writing fantasy fiction novels.
Just sod off.

Reactions: 22
Thank God I’m not the only person who isn’t buying this latest crock of tit.
I’ve always tried my best not to rise to the crap, insults and numerous slanderous remarks made by Sassy in the past however I’m now fucked of with it all.
You and your ‘sister’ need to think about taking up writing fantasy fiction novels.
Just sod off.
???

Reactions: 2
You really couldn’t make this up!! Someone has far too much time on their hands! ?

Reactions: 11
‘It's up to you to belive it or not if you don't want to.’

Typical sassy line. Ain’t believing this tit for a second.

Go seek help.

Reactions: 20