Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Honestly @Ginger im frustrated.
I joke around, I always have, but I’ve been here since thread 1 on GG.
you can have 20 intelligent posters and 20 intelligent conversations and in the blink of an eye it all undone with utter bull crap.
For once I’m not joking around actually, I’m disappointed that a thread, on both sites (that could be light hearted banter at times) still always kept to a level where the real information wasn’t overshadowed.
So no I’m not your mum, I’ve just been invested in this for as long as many others and seeing it go to shit actually is quiet frustrating.
I’m leaving it there.

Do as you will @Miss-jones
Head teacher/mum signing out ?

I probably know who you guys are too, just saying....

Reactions: 7
M

Member 177

I'm finding it strange long term members are creating new accounts. It could be password errors etc but I'm not sure that's the case for all of them? Surely the site has a password reset or access to message @Helen to get the account back? Something isn't feeling right on that thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm finding it strange long term members are creating new accounts. It could be password errors etc but I'm not sure that's the case for all of them? Surely the site has a password reset or access to message @Helen to get the account back? Something isn't feeling right on that thread.

I agree I also don’t understand why people have multiple accounts or come back after a few weeks and set up a new account

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m disappointed that this isn’t causing more general concern than it should. It’s a civil case waiting to happen, yet Sassy is still allowed to post.
This off topic thread speaks more sense than I’ve seen on the main ingham thread in a very long time. And I’m shocked at how many openly flaunt their ignorance and stupidity daily ?

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Are you Australian? We get the Border Security programme here in the UK - Australian officers are hardcore, no bringing in your 1000 year old eggs, let alone your (alleged) tendency towards young women!

EDIT - this was a reply to Ellerious, my phone is having a meltdown atm!

Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t be silly, no malice here. Everyone’s got an opinion, I’ve been thinking about this tonight and I think some of the things you say might be right. Somethings not sitting right with me, If something had happened and I had evidence and the police couldn’t do anything I would make damn sure everybody knew about it. You honestly don’t know if you are coming or going, I like to think of good in people until they prove me otherwise, So frustrating though
For me it raises the question how fair is it to come onto an open platform and tarnish someone’s name with absolutely no proof!?

I don’t like Sarah and I could quite easily come here with a fabricated story about her beating me up 3 years ago in a nightclub toilet.
And I can only go on what we’ve seen of people here and now being told someone who’s continuously involved in drama is actually 2 people use the same account and one of them has all this information, that they’re quite happy to bring to a gossip thread to attack his character, but not actually give any proof or make it known to the public, it doesn’t sit well.

I’m now doubting every single post we’ve seen on Twitter or on Instagram, every “story” or “message” that’s not been 100% confirmed.

So one person. Jess. Who’s contacted the police. Is the only victim.

How many now are fake, and if there’s more how many will actually come forward knowing the police say nothing can be done?

It’s an interesting conversation if nothing else.
Should we be allowed post on line like this with no consequences?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New Ifam merchandise....
Covers both her spermy brows and the fact she let him knock her up.

Also good for breaking thread tension ...?
Is it really an argument if ooh doesn’t ram her lil snout and fake glasses in ?

13A0583A-F558-4399-BCEA-E28E8499E15A.jpeg

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
She's been bugging me for a long time but wanting something to happen to the Ingham girls in order to teach the parents a lesson is nuts.

It's rare for me to want to censor someones comments or opinions, but it's going to far. I don't care if it was worded wrong, not that she defended her comment by saying it was worded wrong.

So is she the ex ifam with the tattoo then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Show us your arms with todays newspaper Sassy and you can be unbanned.

G

Ginger

Chris has been found guilty in a trial by social media so I doubt anything will go to court anytime soon. Lots of people have made up their minds and unless the jurors have been locked in a room with no contact with the outside world there is no way there can be a fair trial. Too many people know about it now within the immediate area. His name is mud.
It doesn’t even have to be via a criminal court now. There are civil case which can be brought. Making assumptions and posting as fact helps no one. Also, I don’t think he’s nearly as famous as he thinks he is. His main audience is teenage girls, who wouldn’t find themselves on a jury. Before this time last year, I had no idea what a family vlogger was, and I’m sure lots of folk are still blissfully ignorant. Lucky them.

Bythesea

I've been mouthing off on Twitter too. It was earlier in the month when they were in Crapland I think. I suppose they figured out who Heidi is and then it's sort of easy to find me. Maybe they've been reading here too. It's nothing to worry about though.
Proof?

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
No there's only one. I met one of the victims (Heidi) in a support group and I told her I was making an account on here out of respect. She didn't want any part in it but then she decided to do a post. Things happened and I got banned because she told the truth. She doesn't post on here anymore and hasn't in ages. Heidi didn't get the letter, it was me. It was early in December that I got the letter, when they were in Lapland.

I will laugh if they do and it turns out to be a girl.
Are you a victim then if you were in a support group or just too involved?

Why would you need to tell someone out of respect that you were joining a forum?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Helen

Looks like it’s time for a @TheRealSassyBell482 off topic thread part 2.

Probably of 28 parts at this point it’s actually getting a joke.
?
How’s Heidi baby? Wasn’t she around 16 with a newborn?

Can someone do a PowerPoint presentation on this one soon.
?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’ve no idea about the realsassybell back story or really what’s occurring here. But who cares, it’s a random forum where no one knows who anyone is. We’re here to discuss the Inghams.

I don’t think the girls should be slated or anything slanderous should be discussed without proof. I got the impression when I joined it was more a place to poke fun at them and it seems to have gotten a bit serious lately.

Just my opinion.

instacharlie

VIP Member
Really are a few more accounts I’m suspicious of now..just came in tonight and it’s weird!!
There's a sudden influx for no apparent reason, let's see if and when the attempted derailing of the thread starts to happen! I was right to be dubious of the ones I doubted last week......now it feels like a challenge to spot them.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
My stuff was unrelated to the Inghams. I told her because she was one of his victims and I wanted to be respectful if she didn't want me to. It's what friends do.

@JustHereForTheAgriculture they offered me a permanent job. I'm still doing college and stuff though. I don't care about court, I just won't turn up.

@thatoneyoutubefan In one of the clips from a scan I saw what looked like the baby's... can I say penis? on the screen so it's defo a boy. Ive seen lots of baby scans before.
Oh ok that makes sense now, so you were in an Ingham support group because you are a victim of a crime unrelated to the Inghams. You told an Ingham victim you were joining a trash forum out of respect. So was she a friend before you infiltrated the support group?

Congratulations on the new Job! Don't get caught looking up personal information and sharing it on a gossip site because you want to appear like you are different to the other users in this forum.

I suppose you can still stay in college and study being an ultrasound technician.

I don't believe you have a letter from Levis you would have posted that faster than it takes Isla to open a Christmas present.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I’ve no idea about the realsassybell back story or really what’s occurring here. But who cares, it’s a random forum where no one knows who anyone is. We’re here to discuss the Inghams.

I don’t think the girls should be slated or anything slanderous should be discussed without proof. I got the impression when I joined it was more a place to poke fun at them and it seems to have gotten a bit serious lately.

Just my opinion.
I think for me I've got a little fed up of the lies, I loved this thread and the humor before a certain user started to pretend to contact companies, border control, school districts etc

I'll move over to the other thread...

Rachel-Mrs DD

Unfortunately I'm with Ginger on this.
Not the ooh post but with the Sassy posting.
I think it throws the door open to others to do similar. Being told to ignore it is great but there comes a point when it looks to be almost encouraged.
That's fine but its nothing I want to be linked with
Some of you won't know the lengths to which Mrs Ingham has used social media and the machine that they actively employ.

It's me

Iconic Member
I find it hard to believe anything without a shred of evidence. Sorry, this won’t be popular but I can’t agree @Missusnaz
I think we’re being played on this thread, and it’s done nothing but make me question the others that have come forward without evidence.
Any one of us can come out with a story like this, legitimately out of the blue, and it’s very dangerous games to accuse someone of doing something on line with absolutely NO evidence.

It can also make others hesitant to come forward if so many are saying “I went to the police and nothing was done”

If there were messages why have they not made it to social media?
Even just to tar his name and show his as an unfaithful husband!?

Going on your friends gossip thread account is very odd behaviour. Just my opinion. This message has come because sassy knows she crossed the line on Thursday evening. Just my opinion.

And like I said, I now question many of the stories we’ve heard because of this and sassys posts in the past.

I’m prepared for the backlash but thats my opinion,
as someone who’s disliked the Ingham adults from day one and who has experienced some of what is being discussed over the last few months.
And this doesn’t sit right with me.

For the victim or the accused to be fair.
Agree...

Having experience of the police and grooming messages to under 16s everyone is taken seriously.

Police have set protocol in place, police go in to schools discuss internet safety which includes unsolicited texts and messages via apps and plead with the young generation that to tell someone to come forward and we are there to help.

If victims do come across this site I beg you come forward. Talk to an adult GO TO THE POLICE. They are there to help.

Reactions: 5
M

Member 177

But the GG account wasn't her, it was the Inghams setting her up...?
@Hatshepsut well said.
@Oohthedrama agree someone needs to either ban her IP or address why they are allowing her to continue.

Reactions: 5