Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreasyBeany

Thanks been made aware! Am letting Helen know as there is no way she's coming back with a pity party sob story! One of the reasons she got banned!
Sorry to disappoint but it's a doctor's/psyhchologist's or whatever they're called's diagnosis.

Majority knew a lot was make believe and naturally asked questions to unpick the truth. TheRealSassyBell482 could be very blunt and rude at times and that caused many members here to question her, like she did to others.
Every time she was caught out, a new account appeared and would be cruel to the member that called her out.

It was clear to me it was an obsessive ex ifam.
I hope Sassy gets the help that she needs and for all I know you could be her making up another story to allow her to return.
It's up to you to belive it or not if you don't want to. There were no other accounts. She keeps her passwords in a notebook. She has multiple accounts on other sites and if these other accounts you are talking about belonged to her then I have little doubt she would have written them down.

I'm not going to comment on this thread anymore. I am Sassy's sister and if you want to believe it then great but if not then it's up to you.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I used to work at a nursery and although I spoke to Senco about one of my key children who was 3 and we both agreed he showed autistic signs they couldn't diagnose him so young