Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

Hi everyone,

I have held off posting here for a few days as I wanted to let everything settle down. I am Sassy's sister. I came across this site a few months ago when she was on her first ban. However due to university and other dedications, I didn't have any time to step on until now. However I do think things have gone too far now and to the point where I am concerned she could potentially get into actual trouble with the solicitors for making false allegations. I have been through all the posts and not much is true. Heidi doesn't exist, we don't breed dogs and she definitely doesn't know anyone who goes to Isabelle's school. There are no YouTube or Twitter accounts, or legal letters. Not sure what else she has told you. We both had a fairly normal childhood.

We started following The Inghams about three years ago now when they started vlogging. Everything was going well and I thought they were fairly normal apart from Chris being a bit strange and the mountains of presents they'd receive at Christmas and on birthdays. Also; who needs to give a child a present on their siblings' birthdays. Anyway I stopped watching a while ago and started watching Family Fizz instead before all the allegations came out and I wasn't aware of the allegations until a few weeks ago. I have watched a few of their vlogs from recent weeks and what have they become?

Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now. Moderators are aware but I would like it to be kept private if you guys are reading this. It's up to Sassy if she wants to tell you when she returns. I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. Without starting any arguments I do have to say that I feel some members added fuel to the fire by taking the mick out of her a bit. I have read through some of the posts and it is blatantly obvious to me that there is something else going on. Maybe it's because I had to live with her and I know her, I don't know. Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.

She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.

Anyways that's all for now my lovelies,
GB
Majority knew a lot was make believe and naturally asked questions to unpick the truth. TheRealSassyBell482 could be very blunt and rude at times and that caused many members here to question her, like she did to others.
Every time she was caught out, a new account appeared and would be cruel to the member that called her out.

It was clear to me it was an obsessive ex ifam.
I hope Sassy gets the help that she needs and for all I know you could be her making up another story to allow her to return.

Reactions: 10
M

Member 177

I think for me I've got a little fed up of the lies, I loved this thread and the humor before a certain user started to pretend to contact companies, border control, school districts etc

I'll move over to the other thread...
This is the reason I very rarely post on the Ingham thread now. Certain posts are full of lies and speculation but written like it's true based on "inside" information from someone's imagination.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I find it hard to believe anything without a shred of evidence. Sorry, this won’t be popular but I can’t agree @Missusnaz
I think we’re being played on this thread, and it’s done nothing but make me question the others that have come forward without evidence.
Any one of us can come out with a story like this, legitimately out of the blue, and it’s very dangerous games to accuse someone of doing something on line with absolutely NO evidence.

It can also make others hesitant to come forward if so many are saying “I went to the police and nothing was done”

If there were messages why have they not made it to social media?
Even just to tar his name and show his as an unfaithful husband!?

Going on your friends gossip thread account is very odd behaviour. Just my opinion. This message has come because sassy knows she crossed the line on Thursday evening. Just my opinion.

And like I said, I now question many of the stories we’ve heard because of this and sassys posts in the past.

I’m prepared for the backlash but thats my opinion,
as someone who’s disliked the Ingham adults from day one and who has experienced some of what is being discussed over the last few months.
And this doesn’t sit right with me.

For the victim or the accused to be fair.

I do NOT wish to say anyone is lying, I just don’t think this is the platform for this type of confession or post.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I've also found the influx quite strange - but perhaps they were from Lazy's rant. There's a few that just don't feel right.

Reactions: 9

Inkling95

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has his foot on the tail of a mouse and you say you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality".

To me Sassy came across as vulnerable. I don't know if she was or not but that's how I read her. You on the other hand came across as an egotistical bully to whom the only thing that mattered was having the last word. You wouldn't let it go. I was not neutral. That's it. Perhaps you should think about the way you've projected your behaviour on to me. I just didn't care enough to take matters to Admin.

I am a lurker. I'm just here for the tea. I made an account because if you don't have an account you can't read the pasted links from Instagram or wherever so you only get half the picture.

Did I really say that much about myself?

I've read you claim to be a lot of things on here; a "scientist" is just the latest of many things depending on who you're trying to impress. With respect, I think you probably should choose a better word.

I thought the conversation about Lincoln went on for a looooooong time and it got heated. I wasn't making fun of anyone. I was just trying to have some fun on a forum.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by the sentence I've highlighted in red but seriously, Wikipedia?

You might like to check your use of irony when you say "this is a forum it's not life or death".

May I just ask, re "being a pseudo psychologist", is that another claim to profession or is it just a vague swipe at irony?

I'm not quite sure what you're getting at regarding the comment about eyebrows. I thought as it was a forum, I would be allowed to join in the chat. It reminded me of the Joan Rivers and Miss Piggy sketch and I suggested people might like to watch it. There was a particular quote I thought would be relevant when Miss Piggy says "Pigs don't have eyebrows" and Joan Rivers says "Well this one's gonna". I could imagine Creepy saying that to Lazy.

Not everything is always about you.
Can you both just stop? No one actually cares. If you have issues with each other, go talk privately. Stop spamming the thread.

M

Member 177

Just caught up here. I think "colourful imagination" was an understatement, holy moly. I think there's more than one person upstairs in Sassy's head sadly.

See I don't get on with Ooh, so I just figured Ooh was being a dick again, when really Sassy was trolling the whole time!
She was very good at coming across as someone with connections but when you read her posts closely, lots of things didn't add up.
The thread is so busy at times it's easy to think she was being "attacked" that was never anyone's intention. They were highlighting inaccuracies and wanting others not to fall into the trap of spreading rumours and blatant lies.

Hopefully now you and Ooh can move on from the sassy drama. It wasn't bullying or rudeness it was concern about how lies and bullshit can potentially discredit the true victims of Creepy.

@TheRealSassyBell482
So if things go further due to you ignoring this letter, do you think you’ll get time off work to go to court? Or have you gone back to being self employed?
Or is it back to college/resitting one of your GCSEs as was the case the other month?

Just asking so I’ll definitely know your in the court when I show up with my ‘Free The Tattle One’ banner.

Boy would my face be red if I showed up and you weren’t there ?

#FreeTheTattleOne

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I love the crazies when they add entertainment but not when they add a possible law suit or legal action or at generally trying to argue with their shadow. ?
I do think @Helen @Yel need to maybe keep an eye on her posts. I hate defending Jane Ingham for anything but those accusations are wrong. I would assume it’s sassybellend or one of her batshit crew

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m assuming she’s on the naughty step again. @DirtyLaundry
I noticed the last time she was on a ban the “start conversation” option isn’t available on her profile.
Not that I was trying to start a conversation ? but the same thing has happened now,
so she’s probably on one of her accounts ??‍♀

I’ve no problem with anyone on here,
this was never a witch hunt against anyone, even my little pitbulls that like to tell me how evil I am ? I’d still be happy to comment and converse with them, it’s why I never hit ignore on any posters
But whatever issues sassy has, none of us can deal with them ?

Reactions: 8
M

Member 177

I couldn't believe she knew the name of the ifam who had the tattoo...that's seriously mad!
I honestly think she googled or looked back to GG for a lot of her information.
I'm glad others could see through the bullshit. I fully understand why people defend her but it gets to a point it can't be ignored forever.
For the record I don't think you get enjoyment out of calling her out @Oohthedrama.
You were the voice of reason.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
One of my mates being Creepy's victim is nothing to do with me being discreet. There are other reasons too. She has been using my account to post too when she comes and sees me. Anyway so what if I'm discreet? No one on here says who they are. Someone could be Beyoncé for all we know.
I've been caught out... Yes, it's me - Beyonce.

At least I wish anyway ?

I have no idea who is who. I don't particularly care all that much either. So long as they continue their Twitter plight against the Ingham's ?

Helen

Administrator
Thanks for all the reports. I think this thread has run its course and can't allow stories to be spread on here without any evidence that may have damaging repercussions. Please do message me if you have any concerns.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It really concerned me when Sassy stated she wants something to happen to one of the girls... They're children. Yepp, spoilt and bratty at times - but that's down to parenting. I wouldn't ever dream for anything bad to happen to them.

I feel the thread gets ruined by her continuous drama.

I like to come on here and give my two cents for the Ingham shit show. I quite like looking at the data on views/subs etc, and looking at it all from a business perspective.

The speculation regarding autism yesterday made absolutely no sense. Not everyone likes wearing clothes at bedtime ?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Morning off topic.... er’s ?
Myself and @youtubewatcher303 have put our differences aside and we’re currently planning a sleepover while plaiting each other’s hair.
?
I’ve asked sassy to join us over the weekend OMG, it’s perfect!!

Ok but for real we have sorted things out I think, we’re over it all so let’s move on and direct our hate at the ingham’s, his sperm made child “baby ATM” and her sperm like brows.
(I don’t mean let’s hate the child... It’s kicking the shit out of her I’m good with him for now)

to sassy, we really hope you get help, or take up cross stitch or something less drama filled ?
You did get a thread dedicated to just you. That’s success, now go take care of yourself. Xxx

And @MontyMoo @Jimjam @It's me
Payment in the post ??‍♀ You take Monopoly money right. ?
Crushed hopes and dreams?! I have both.

Reactions: 7

Hatshepsut

Well, I’ve just noticed the latest pile of crap from Fartie Dico, who to be honest is just a less inventive and diluted version of Sassybellend.
What’s the phrase I’m looking for..... ‘Not worth the steam off my piss’

M

Member 177

@TheRealSassyBell482 can I suggest when your friend uses your account that she signs off as Sassy's left arm. ?

Last edited by a moderator: