Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I'm still convinced that there's at least one or two questionable profiles.......but obviously there's no point making it a focus on the proper thread. Is everyone else just watching, or can any more be done about it?

Reactions: 4
Okay, so I'm still convinced that there's at least one or two questionable profiles.......but obviously there's no point making it a focus on the proper thread. Is everyone else just watching, or can any more be done about it?
I think on all forums there will be suspicious accounts. If you are certain one or two may be an issue I suggest talking to admin or any members that you trust to help keep an eye on them ?

Reactions: 1
I just report any account I'm suspicious of.

Reactions: 1
Really are a few more accounts I’m suspicious of now..just came in tonight and it’s weird!!

Reactions: 5
I'm finding it strange long term members are creating new accounts. It could be password errors etc but I'm not sure that's the case for all of them? Surely the site has a password reset or access to message @Helen to get the account back? Something isn't feeling right on that thread.

Reactions: 7
I'm finding it strange long term members are creating new accounts. It could be password errors etc but I'm not sure that's the case for all of them? Surely the site has a password reset or access to message @Helen to get the account back? Something isn't feeling right on that thread.

I agree I also don’t understand why people have multiple accounts or come back after a few weeks and set up a new account

Reactions: 7
I agree I also don’t understand why people have multiple accounts or come back after a few weeks and set up a new account
I totally get that you do sometimes get "locked out" tbh I don't think I know my password for here ?
Hopefully it's just easy options and nothing else. I think after "The Sass" it's made some of us naturally suspicious of things.

Really are a few more accounts I’m suspicious of now..just came in tonight and it’s weird!!
Glad other people have noticed. I might not contribute as much as others, but I read everyday and have sensed a subtle change in the 'voices' that are appearing.

Reactions: 11
There's a sudden influx for no apparent reason, let's see if and when the attempted derailing of the thread starts to happen! I was right to be dubious of the ones I doubted last week......now it feels like a challenge to spot them.

Reactions: 6
Yep there's a password reset and an email address if people have problems with that.

There's a rule against having multiple accounts (I believe or if not will add it) so please do report.

I've also found the influx quite strange - but perhaps they were from Lazy's rant. There's a few that just don't feel right.

Reactions: 9
I only discovered this part of the forum last week.
I agree, there’s a couple of posters, at least, who I’ve wondered about in the last 2-3 days.

I think some of the members on here know who I am from a previous forum. I have been a bit more active lately.

GG is offline for maintenance today and there's been a big warning about it on there the last week or two, I discovered this site due to people mentioning tattle as an alternative site to use instead on a GG thread so maybe that's another reason it's suddenly been so active, people are getting ready for GG to be offline?

But definitely right to be suspicious, the Sassys of this world never give up they just get a new account or find a different thread/forum

Reactions: 2
Annie Annie... Sassy sassy? ?

Also a few very similar accounts posting the same things at around the same time...

I did think that. Bit odd that someone posted a screenshot of a woman called Annie giving Sarah grief and everyone loving everything she'd said and then suddenly this woman appears on tattle... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] Seemed okay to start but now...

Reactions: 3
Looks like we’re all in the same page ?

And the sassy dé bellend book is getting really kinda boring,
unless there’s more than one person drinking from the kool aid. ?