Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I wake up to more Sassy BS and there are still some believers!

I agree it's not an active an imagination but complete BS.

BS to be gain attention, which I don't get why it's a gossip thread at the end of the day.

Comments bordering on harrassement at times. Low and behold those who can't hold their tongues because you know we are called out for it , and it's poor Sassy gaining the attention again

It's not just us as members but the mods who are sick of her behaviour too. Many posts are withheld at times, so lord knows what derailing stuff she's put.

I don't think asking a question is calling Sassy out but sadly that's seems to be on this forum. Sassy gets asks the questions time and time again solely because there are so many holes in her stories, no receipts and make other people who are victims , other people who do receive solicitors letter and share proof less important.Chris and Sarah must be laughing at this Heidi name. I am sure there are more victims but probably no Heidi. I bet Sarah knows what's hiding in the closet still.

Many here are very active on twitter and not one has got solicitors letter..so logic says more lies for attention

Oh and the best was get called out for sloping off to GG when under a ban...someone stole Sassys username must have been a Dixon. I mean what planet does that happen. Really a stolen username saying completely opposite from here!

Oh I regularly wait for the usual suspects to come and rip me apart for calling her out on her bull, at this point you know who’s gonna jump up straight away, it’s not going to stop me.i don’t get personal or critique anyone’s personality or humour like people have done to me on here.

Sassy has given “information” about Isabelle’s dad which hasn’t been true.
Has claimed to be people or accounts she isn’t.
Has made up victim stories and jobs and

Actually.... I’m stopping there because I can’t remember half the crap now.
But I’m abused for calling her out on it, regularly I’ve had people completely rip me to shreds, my personality, ask why I’m back posting, call me immature.
Might have hurt in the beginning but I don’t care anymore. Most of my posts to her are in jest, others are nasty in defending her and I’m done with it.

Il call her out like we all call the inghams out for bullshit, and whoever wants to get involved and white knight while continuously ripping me to shreds. That’s fine.
The majority here are funny, interesting, friendly people. The rest can jump with fictionalassy.

Heidi, Hayley or Sassy?
Fictionalassy ?

Reactions: 13
Oh I regularly wait for the usual suspects to come and rip me apart for calling her out on her bull, at this point you know who’s gonna jump up straight away, it’s not going to stop me.i don’t get personal or critique anyone’s personality or humour like people have done to me on here.

But I’m abused for calling her out on it, regularly I’ve had people completely rip me to shreds, my personality, ask why I’m back posting, call me immature.
Might have hurt in the beginning but I don’t care anymore. Most of my posts to her are in jest, others are nasty in defending her and I’m done with it.

Il call her out like we all call the inghams out for bullshit, and whoever wants to get involved and white knight while continuously ripping me to shreds. That’s fine.
The majority here are funny, interesting, friendly people. The rest can jump with fictionalassy.

Fictionalassy ?
At least her alter egos, the numerous other accounts have been stopped. Easily spotted same as Sassy share information about their lives that are irrelevant to the conversation..with bits pinched from days or weeks before that other people said here!

All I see when you have posted is clear and honest reasons why you need to say the things you do. It's clear the Inghams must be laughing when they see her bs a mile away, although some posts are bordering on harrassement, defamation and inciting others to do certain things that I don't actually think she would be so smug to shred a letter and for a national/worldwide company to still employ her if that was the case too... But you know we are the ones who know nothing!

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming she’s on the naughty step again. @DirtyLaundry
I noticed the last time she was on a ban the “start conversation” option isn’t available on her profile.
Not that I was trying to start a conversation ? but the same thing has happened now,
so she’s probably on one of her accounts ??‍♀

I’ve no problem with anyone on here,
this was never a witch hunt against anyone, even my little pitbulls that like to tell me how evil I am ? I’d still be happy to comment and converse with them, it’s why I never hit ignore on any posters
But whatever issues sassy has, none of us can deal with them ?

Reactions: 8
She's been bugging me for a long time but wanting something to happen to the Ingham girls in order to teach the parents a lesson is nuts.

It's rare for me to want to censor someones comments or opinions, but it's going to far. I don't care if it was worded wrong, not that she defended her comment by saying it was worded wrong.

So is she the ex ifam with the tattoo then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Show us your arms with todays newspaper Sassy and you can be unbanned.

Reactions: 6

Fictionalassy ?

I think most people can see your posts for what they are, and I'm thankful for you recalling all the BS so the rest of us don't have to :D

It wouldn't even surprise me if it was someone very close to the grubby pair, just trying and failing to control threads and derail the discussion. Whoever it is goes into far too much detail, with too many concerning comments, such as taking a role in the kids school, reporting etc. There must be a reason behind it!

Reactions: 4
She's been bugging me for a long time but wanting something to happen to the Ingham girls in order to teach the parents a lesson is nuts.

It's rare for me to want to censor someones comments or opinions, but it's going to far. I don't care if it was worded wrong, not that she defended her comment by saying it was worded wrong.

So is she the ex ifam with the tattoo then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Show us your arms with todays newspaper Sassy and you can be unbanned.
I couldn't believe she knew the name of the ifam who had the tattoo...that's seriously mad!

I’m assuming she’s on the naughty step again. @DirtyLaundry
I noticed the last time she was on a ban the “start conversation” option isn’t available on her profile.
Not that I was trying to start a conversation ? but the same thing has happened now,
so she’s probably on one of her accounts ??‍♀

I’ve no problem with anyone on here,
this was never a witch hunt against anyone, even my little pitbulls that like to tell me how evil I am ? I’d still be happy to comment and converse with them, it’s why I never hit ignore on any posters
But whatever issues sassy has, none of us can deal with them ?
It's ok that Dixon will start posting in GG under her username if she's on the naughty step here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I couldn't believe she knew the name of the ifam who had the tattoo...that's seriously mad!
I honestly think she googled or looked back to GG for a lot of her information.
I'm glad others could see through the bullshit. I fully understand why people defend her but it gets to a point it can't be ignored forever.
For the record I don't think you get enjoyment out of calling her out @Oohthedrama.
You were the voice of reason.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she googled or looked back to GG for a lot of her information.
I'm glad others could see through the bullshit. I fully understand why people defend her but it gets to a point it can't be ignored forever.
For the record I don't think you get enjoyment out of calling her out @Oohthedrama.
You were the voice of reason.
Your profile picture, oh that's amazing - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can someone tell me about the sassy levi letter? I think I missed all of that or I was seeing her username rolling my eyes and going past it.

Someone else would do funnier recaps so I would always go to look for those instead.

@DirtyLaundry page 4 on here it's been quoted. I think others have been emailed and only a few had the letter in post.

Reactions: 1
Your profile picture, oh that's amazing - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can someone tell me about the sassy levi letter? I think I missed all of that or I was seeing her username rolling my eyes and going past it.

Someone else would do funnier recaps so I would always go to look for those instead.
She waffled her usual tit...then in teeny tiny writing...it might still be on the main thread from today. She said thank you for my solicitors letter. It went in the shredder! As if she would be showing the receipts for once. Said she's vocal on twitter hence why...but no one on twitter seems to recognise someone sprouting tit that warrants a Levi letter...

Reactions: 3
This user seems to have gone quiet now.
We have no made up back story...not saying it's not but classic Sassy extra logins such as Jazzyshands shared info such as being a teacher. The teacher stories had so many holes in it which was ridiculous especially when they stated they used to work in a special school. Then knew nothing about safeguarding, said small lies are fine too and keeping secrets such as surprises are fine in schools. One word Autism wiped the lie completely out the water with the special school with that one..and a lot of children who are on special schools can end up there needing extra support due to bad childhoods. The main thing they need is trust and not small white lies, and secrets. Honesty and openness is what all schools ethos uphold. So children can cope better and can adapt knowing change happens if they are prepared.

Jazzyhands was the most annoying alterego of Sassys...but there was various more. All saying what they did as a living or something about their life when quite frankly it wasn't relevant.

Hi everyone,

I have held off posting here for a few days as I wanted to let everything settle down. I am Sassy's sister. I came across this site a few months ago when she was on her first ban. However due to university and other dedications, I didn't have any time to step on until now. However I do think things have gone too far now and to the point where I am concerned she could potentially get into actual trouble with the solicitors for making false allegations. I have been through all the posts and not much is true. Heidi doesn't exist, we don't breed dogs and she definitely doesn't know anyone who goes to Isabelle's school. There are no YouTube or Twitter accounts, or legal letters. Not sure what else she has told you. We both had a fairly normal childhood.

We started following The Inghams about three years ago now when they started vlogging. Everything was going well and I thought they were fairly normal apart from Chris being a bit strange and the mountains of presents they'd receive at Christmas and on birthdays. Also; who needs to give a child a present on their siblings' birthdays. Anyway I stopped watching a while ago and started watching Family Fizz instead before all the allegations came out and I wasn't aware of the allegations until a few weeks ago. I have watched a few of their vlogs from recent weeks and what have they become?

Sassy has a few problems which I would like to keep private for now. Moderators are aware but I would like it to be kept private if you guys are reading this. It's up to Sassy if she wants to tell you when she returns. I'm sorry for the trouble she has caused. Without starting any arguments I do have to say that I feel some members added fuel to the fire by taking the mick out of her a bit. I have read through some of the posts and it is blatantly obvious to me that there is something else going on. Maybe it's because I had to live with her and I know her, I don't know. Thank you so much to those who have tried to help and support her though.

She will be coming back at some point hopefully, I'm not sure when but I will obviously be here now to support and guide her.

Anyways that's all for now my lovelies,
GB