Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked on GG, and they’d recently posted on there (28th) - supports everything said above. Is there a way to ban IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ?

I really think we need a moderator to get involved now.
Her off topic thread is more active than most of the ACTUAL threads on here ?
I wish her no harm, I just don’t see why we need to keep wading through this level of crazy every few weeks.
It’s not even amusing.

Reactions: 12
But the GG account wasn't her, it was the Inghams setting her up...?
@Hatshepsut well said.
@Oohthedrama agree someone needs to either ban her IP or address why they are allowing her to continue.

Reactions: 5
But @It's me didnt she say this was a Dixon. ? pretending to be her in the past.
Well she’s just outed herself there.

@Helen boo.... ? put the fear of god in you there. ??

@GreasyBeany sassy, can I call you sassy!? What is the point of all this.
For real, bullshit aside what’s it all about!?
Just generally trolling to pass the days!?
Because there’s some good apps on iPhone, might be an option if you’re bored!?

Reactions: 10
This is so pathetic now it's just funny! So many lies and other accounts ect. Her IP just needs to be banned!

Reactions: 2
@Oohthedrama yes of course a Dixon..and people are so banging for Inghams blood they believed her and liked the comment!
While I complained about the threads being disrupted by questioning her, it’s always been clear she lies just as much as any Dixon.

Suspect from the beginning regarding her usernames, could she be a “plant” from them or their fam to disrupt the threads? To show how gullible we are then use it as a PR move to say “see don’t believe everything you read” etc.

Reactions: 3
The Greasybeany is now posting on the main thread, I can't help but wonder when the next tale of bullshit is going to happen.

Reactions: 4
The Greasybeany is now posting on the main thread, I can't help but wonder when the next tale of bullshit is going to happen.
I don’t know what’s real anymore! I saw Sassy’s “sister” commenting on the main thread....it all feels fake now!!

I don’t know what’s real anymore! I saw Sassy’s “sister” commenting on the main thread....it all feels fake now!!
I think the majority are safe and real, just don't get sucked into believing fairy tales, they don't all come with a happy ending unless you're TheRealSassyBell482 then it seems you're free to make wild stories, accusations and reinvent yourself for the next chapter.

Can I reinvent myself? I’ve always wanted to :confused:

They've gone... permanently!

Any more accounts similar..that you think may be Sassy please let Helen know!

I agree with @Jimjam

Most people get on nicely on most threads...there is usually very little disagreements per se

Trolls as a rule usually come on and say I don't like Sarah and Chris either, don't say why but kind of big them up. They don't usually last long and are often new members.

Sassy, well she was a different kettle of fish. She had a vicious tongue from the start and was nit picking which was just silly. There is banter, valid points and having a laugh. It just got ridiculous stories changed about who, what she was and purposely wanted attention on herself. Even if people were agreeing or helping her narrative she would argue and it just left a bad feeling in the thread at times. Occasionally she would listen, but she seemed to speak to people like she was dangling a carrot all the time about spilling tea as she knew things!

The worse thing she did was claim to know and be a victim. It lost all credibility to those who are victims.

People so much want victims to come forward, I mean we do. We do want them to, we want more to make a stand. So she manipulated people into believing in this. It just gave Chris and Sarah the upper hand, and made the whole forum look stupid. It also didn't help any victims saying the police will do nothing. Which is simply not true.

Last edited:

I agree with @Jimjam

Most people get on nicely on most threads...there is usually very little disagreements per se

Trolls as a rule usually come on and say I don't like Sarah and Chris either, don't say why but kind of big them up. They don't usually last long and are often new members.

Sassy, well she was a different kettle of fish. She had a vicious tongue from the start and was nit picking which was just silly. There is banter, valid points and having a laugh. It just got ridiculous stories changed about who, what she was and purposely wanted attention on herself. Even if people were agreeing or helping her narrative she would argue and it just left a bad feeling in the thread at times. Occasionally she would listen, but she seemed to speak to people like she was dangling a carrot all the time about spilling tea as she knew things!

The worse thing she did was claim to know and be a victim. It lost all credibility to those who are victims.

People so much want victims to come forward, I mean we do. We do want them to, we want more to make a stand. So she manipulated people into believing in this. It just gave Chris and Sarah the upper hand, and made the whole forum look stupid. It also didn't help any victims saying the police will do nothing. Which is simply not true.
I honestly can not comprehend the lows that either the family or hangers on will go to. I honestly believe that what goes around comes around..it may take a while but hang in there. A new baby will not get them the views in the long run. Birth etc yes it will but boring mundane daily vlogging with them giving away far too much of their daily lazy slob routine won’t. They won’t be able to travel as much with a new baby and let’s not forget the lack of sleep and slobbing in bed (which by the way doesn’t happen when away) makes me think she is miserable as sin when she’s at home facing reality! Less and less people are daily now because they know they cannot keep up that and live a “normal life”

Bonkers she's absolutely bonkers.

Now this little storytellers gone we can get back to having a laugh and a joke.

Just caught up here. I think "colourful imagination" was an understatement, holy moly. I think there's more than one person upstairs in Sassy's head sadly.

See I don't get on with Ooh, so I just figured Ooh was being a dick again, when really Sassy was trolling the whole time!

Just caught up here. I think "colourful imagination" was an understatement, holy moly. I think there's more than one person upstairs in Sassy's head sadly.

See I don't get on with Ooh, so I just figured Ooh was being a dick again, when really Sassy was trolling the whole time!
She was very good at coming across as someone with connections but when you read her posts closely, lots of things didn't add up.
The thread is so busy at times it's easy to think she was being "attacked" that was never anyone's intention. They were highlighting inaccuracies and wanting others not to fall into the trap of spreading rumours and blatant lies.

Hopefully now you and Ooh can move on from the sassy drama. It wasn't bullying or rudeness it was concern about how lies and bullshit can potentially discredit the true victims of Creepy.

Reactions: 9

See, now I thought there was at least one other one......now I think there's two:ROFLMAO: Tis the internet, if people have learnt one thing from the Inghams it's Trust No-one!!

See, now I thought there was at least one other one......now I think there's two:ROFLMAO: Tis the internet, if people have learnt one thing from the Inghams it's Trust No-one!!
I think on a gossip forum where it's speculation and banter, then we don't really need to know a great deal about a person per se but if a person spouts bullshit to deflect, gain attention and people think ohh they need help..it's just as enabling saying nothing. For all we know good old Sassy, like most trolls could have been laughing at how pathetic people were at their imaginary life problems, people believing tit about their information and thinking the whole place is just imbeciles to play with...they do it for kicks or whatever.

It's not cool or funny at all. The worse is we know the Inghams read here and were probably thinking well done that girl shows credibility her is less than accurate and didn't help the other victims. There will be more..and I am sure she will troll somewhere else for shits and giggles!

I knew there was something off about Sassy but bloody hell she's taken most of us on a crazy adventure with her fabrications! Well done to all of you for sorting that all out and having her banned.

I hold no grudges @youtubewatcher303 but you attacked me continuously for calling her out and went after my personality, my maturity (or lack of) and my humour, I wouldn’t ever act like that on here and even with her I didn’t.
I don’t suffer fools gladly and she was making a fool of everyone posting here and the thread (as I’ve mentioned many times on here when the Heidi tit kicked off and on the main thread)
A lot of people said their opinion but you went further and came after me more than once so clearly you just didn’t like me.
Wouldn’t be my style but as I’ve said I honestly hold no grudges so I hope we can just leave it there and move on from it, xxx

Edit..... I probably will be a “dick again”
It’s my thing ??‍♀

Last edited: