Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Allegedly conceiving Mila in a cave in Portugal that you could only get to by paddle board leaving your other four kids alone on a beach

• Wow
Reactions: 18
- Leaving Isabelle home alone to babysit her three younger siblings; especially as she's not mature enough to now what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Filming their kids in inappropriate dress (in the bath, Isabelle filmed on the toilet at Forest Holidays, Esme filmed naked, Jace filmed half naked recently)
- Not following midwife instructions when it came to feeding Jace
- Filming and laughing at the kids when they're unwell/injured before seeking medical attention
- The seats in the back of the car which allow the kids to get squashed and provide no protection in the event of a crash
did they actually film and post those clips of the girls inappropriately clothed/dressed? if so that is outrageous and surely something should be done to get those videos taken down?

Reactions: 19
It makes me mad when one of the IFAM answer I used to feel like saying I was asking them not you but held back as most of them are children but like to think theyre important, I notice this a lot with you tubers "fans" , maybe Chris uses a filter to attract the younguns, imagine thinking he had skin like a babies bottom and an old wrinkly ball sack shows up how terrifying would that be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Looks like the control freak emo dad can't paint a straight line on the wall. That would drive me mad

View attachment 700136
I was trying to work out where I'd seen that badly hung and super creased and giving me anxiety diarrhoea coloured material in Jace's "reading corner" and then I remembered Creepy's special Center Parcs trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
- Leaving Isabelle home alone to babysit her three younger siblings; especially as she's not mature enough to now what to do in the event of an emergency.
- Filming their kids in inappropriate dress (in the bath, Isabelle filmed on the toilet at Forest Holidays, Esme filmed naked, Jace filmed half naked recently)
- Not following midwife instructions when it came to feeding Jace
- Filming and laughing at the kids when they're unwell/injured before seeking medical attention
- The seats in the back of the car which allow the kids to get squashed and provide no protection in the event of a crash

- Driving down a bendy country road in the pitch black and thick fog, with no seat belts on any of them as they tried to locate the new year holiday cottage.

- squeezing three children into the backseat of a mini that only had two seat belts.

- blowing talcum powder into Esme's precious eyes via a hair dryer 'prank'. Being informed of how easily the talcolm powder could catch fire via this method but recreating the same prank some weeks later for views (albeit on Creepy not Esme, but it still shouldn't have been recreated).

- not getting Isla any type of help when she apparently had OCD so bad that she got very distressed about having to carry out certain actions before she had counted to five.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
Sending Esme to find Isla at the park on the campsite and not being concerned when Esme came back without Isla.
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea
Children not supervised on foreign roads
Carrying a toddler in a backpack whilst travelling on an E Scooter
Leaving a knife and scissors accessibly in reach of toddler Jace
Letting 12 year old Esme swing quite high with toddler Jace forward facing on her lap
Letting a nine year old Isla operate a lawnmower with toddler Jace running about
Squeezing 3 kids into the back of a 2 seater car
No boosters/car seats for those that need/ed them
Jace never strapped into his car seat properly
Jace’s car seat being held by just a seat belt (incorrectly) on moving day
Overloading the car with passengers and using jump seating as an alternative to proper seats
Car is an absolute bag of knackers/not maintained/driven without a valid mot at times
Overloaded caravan
Child with size three feet wearing her sister’s size 7 sliders while walking down hills with jace on her shoulders.
isolating the children from outside influences
Inappropriate clothing on the children for seasons and activities
Neglecting children’s medical needs
Telling Isla she had ocd and making it public without a diagnosis or even a dr consultation

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Jace would have looked so much better if he was wearing something like a white or off-white linen shirt. Something cute and comfy for a two year old.

Also I had to laugh in that story of poor Mila wrapped up in that little ball just popped up infront if her siblings for a photo. It just looked so bizarre.
The baby looked like she was popping out of a bee 🐝 hive ! & like she had no bottom half of body , what did they do with her little legs ? 👀

why did jace not have a t shirt on ? I agree SO BIZZARE ! Nothing shocks me anymore with them but if there’s 2 choices to be made with one being good and the other ridiculous or just plain wrong , they will choose the WRONG one every single time ! F#####g ODD BODS ! 😕

Reactions: 31
Eww wtf is that photo shoot, jace in no top, girls looking uncomfortable & baby mila rolled up into a ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What was with Isla and the creepy mask ? 🥸 they are a right bunch of weirdos 🤓

Reactions: 9
did they actually film and post those clips of the girls inappropriately clothed/dressed? if so that is outrageous and surely something should be done to get those videos taken down?
In their first Florida vlogs Isabelle was putting her swimming costume on and they filmed her and two of those vlogs same’ stop fell down showing her topless. Not only is this not new vlogs but they have stayed on YouTube since then

In their first Florida vlogs Isabelle was putting her swimming costume on and they filmed her and two of those vlogs same’ stop fell down showing her topless. Not only is this not new vlogs but they have stayed on YouTube since then
Spellcheck changed Esme to stop 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This popped up on my Facebook. I hope that Esme and Mila get to go to this festival one day. It will help them celebrate their incredibly beautiful red hair. It will hopefully make them feel very lucky to have such a gorgeous hair colour - a colour that should never be hidden under black hair dye.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So how much would the patio set #2 / sofa #4,000 and the hot tub going to cost them ? Around £5,000 maybe ? Combined ( if they are going for the ones they showed before ) how have they still got that kind of money to spend on non essentials ? The tat and me / fidget and them / teen and who gives a fk business doesn’t seem to be killing it anymore and the views are down on the videos ( so everyone says ) so what’s the deal ? Is it the old videos with millions of views being re watched ? I just don’t understand how they never stop buying tit and yet people have said they have like £80,000 tax debts not to mention what must be huge mortgage & utility bills ! I’m so confused! 🤔

Reactions: 22
A SHOCK UNEXPECTED DELIVERY AT THE HOUSE!

Lazy has obviously seen all the comments on here about Isla being left out because the vlog begins in her bedroom as she's sorting out her wardrobe. She's pulling everything out, folding it up and putting it back in the wardrobe.

Lazy had to film this because it's the cutest thing; Esme and Jace sat on the stairs screeching singing The Animals went in Two By Two. Jace bats the mask Esme is holding way and walks off. Lazy shames Esme for having chocolate on her face. Esme made the ant mask yesterday. Lazy tells Jace and Esme to sing the song. Jace seems to be in a bad mood.

Mila is hungry and slept for four hours last night. Lazy puts her in the mamaroo. Mila is dinky so has been wearing tiny baby clothes but today she is wearing first size, which Lazy says is a little big and she'll grow into it. It looks absolutely fine to me; baby clothes aren't meant to be super tight. Isla has been desperate for Mila to wear the outfit because it has dinosaurs on it. Isla walks in wearing a mask. It's Friday and they're chilling out. Mila is a week old and Lazy knows that in a year she will be a year old and walking. Footage of Esme entertaining Mila.

Lazy has been finishing Jace's bedroom and it's still not yet done. They need a toy box from Ikea. Shelves need to go up and the reading corner needs completing. Someone has sent Lazy some flowers. If Creepy wasn't here Lazy would've been confused. The men who did some work on the patio sent them. There was something wrong with the surface of the patio so the Inghams let them know and they came back and did the treatment again. You're meant to keep it dry for 24 hours but it thundered just after they did it so they have to come and do it again on Monday. Lazy couldn't recommend the company enough. The patio is amazing, and the hot tub and patio set are arriving next week.

Jace's bedroom is almost complete and Lazy is so happy with how it turned out. Lazy has to put some decorations on the wall and shelves need to go up. There is a box that needs to go on the wardrobe. Lazy tells Jace not to pull his reading corner tent down because daddy will go mad. Jace says he might cry and Lazy laughs. She's excited to mark Jace's height on the height chart. There are some fake leaves to go above the door and window. There is a length of rope hanging down from the ceiling because Lazy was unsure whether or not she wanted to add another length across the ceiling. Lazy is getting a kallax for Jace's toys and some animal heads to go above the crib. Lazy could change the cot to the bed but they're not in any rush. Jace wants to read the Christmas book but Lazy says no.

Isabelle is having a miserable day because of the weather. The weather has a lot of input on how your day goes. When its sunny they can go to the garden centre but today it's fully thundering and they're had three storms in three days. The top floor of the house is so noisy because of the wind. Isabelle loves the rain because it's the best days to read books. She sat on her beanbag reading and listening to the rain was relaxing until she turned around to get her blanket and there was a massive spider. She ran for her life from the reading corner and cleaned her room. Isabelle is now restocking her mini fridge.

Creepy is finishing a DIY project that he should've done before Mila arrived but it still looks amazing. He's built the nursing home chair for Lazy with a bag of imperial mint next to it. Lazy doesn't know that he got it out of the garage and set it up for her. He's getting her up there to show her. They're using a Tat and Me blanket as a curtain.

Lazy comes in and says she didn't think Creepy would ever put it up. She laughs at his Amazon box as the bedside table. They've been messed around by Wayfair with the bedside tables; UPS said they were lost, Wayfair said they weren't lost and needed to confirm they were lost. Lazy asked for a refund and then they got an email saying they will be delivered on August 10th. Creepy's bedside table is the Amazon box with a cushion against it to hide their address. He says to Lazy "are you going to try the chair out no or what?". Lazy parks her backside in the chair and says it's so comfy. Mila has been asleep for two hours. Creepy tells "sweet pea" to enjoy her space. They never binge watch everything but they've binge watched Deceived. Footage of Jace's bedroom

It's dark outside as Lazy plays boo with Jace. Mila doesn't want to wake up. Esme sits in the nursing home chair and says she wants to sleep in it. Jace is hyper. Next it's Isla's turn in the chair. Mila has been asleep for so long. Lazy shows the blanket blind again to block out the light at 4am. Lazy reads to Jace. No proper goodnight ending

End of vlog.

At least the kids won't have to fork out thousand of pounds for a retirement home for Lazy in 60 years; there's a ready made room at Motorway Mansion.
View attachment 700254

View attachment 700255View attachment 700272View attachment 700273
The colour of that nursing home chair though! You'd think Creepy would be all over that. :sick:

Newly released photo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They will now deliberately leave out all home schooling talk in the vlogs, they’ve nearly been caught out but baby coming I think they’ve caught lucky..no evidence in the vlogs is one way to try and convince them they don’t show it it doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen kind of thing..

Reactions: 17
We paid
So how much would the patio set #2 / sofa #4,000 and the hot tub going to cost them ? Around £5,000 maybe ? Combined ( if they are going for the ones they showed before ) how have they still got that kind of money to spend on non essentials ? The tat and me / fidget and them / teen and who gives a fk business doesn’t seem to be killing it anymore and the views are down on the videos ( so everyone says ) so what’s the deal ? Is it the old videos with millions of views being re watched ? I just don’t understand how they never stop buying tit and yet people have said they have like £80,000 tax debts not to mention what must be huge mortgage & utility bills ! I’m so confused! 🤔
We paid a damn site more than £5000 for our hottub

Reactions: 8
Bet that room smelt fresh after

View attachment 700191
Oh bloody hell!! I thought Sarah was clutching a ball until I saw the star on the baby! What the duck have they done to Mila?! 👀

Oh god you spot something different every time. Chris’ hair! 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Why’s he lurking at the back looking awkward? Look at Sarah! 🤣 She looks like she’s doing an audition for The Real Sister Housewives of Utah and Chris is a strange photobombing fan they found in the green room. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.