Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My almost adult kittens have just delivered some freshly made, well formed contributions! If only I could be arsed to get to the Post Office 😆
I have a limitless supply, so maybe I could wait & dry some out when there is sun & Big Sarah could engrave it. 💩
She’ll print vinyl letters on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately they increased by 20k subs over December. I agree though, inactive subs should be removed by YouTube - then it would be very interesting to see what their actual legit subcount should be
Agreed.Also ,if their subscriber count is going up ,how come their views don`t relfect this? :unsure:

Reactions: 9
I don’t usually comment just a lurker!! I was homeschooled after I was taken out of school, not a decision my family rushed to but I was bullied and my mum was very poorly and needed my help! I had to meet up with the head of the education department of my area every few months and I also had tutors and my family didn’t take me on holidays during “term” time because they wanted to keep my term time the same as my peers and friends so I could actually have a social life. It’s so scary to me seeing the ingham family and their idea of home schooling!!
Knowing lazy, she will call it unschooling and therefore she doesn’t have to follow any education departments curriculum 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know this is about influencers travelling to Dubai, but I guarantee Sarah & Chris would try to claim this.
I also read a story recently where some 'influencer' obviously used this loophole to travel, claiming a) it was her job to show her audience somewhere sunny and b) because it did wonders for her mental health.
Well I'm sorry, but being paid to take a nice holiday to somewhere warm and sunny would do wonders for my mental health too, and probably millions of other people, yet here I am following the rules, going insane with homeschooling, working a proper job and not seeing family. ( they don't live local)
These so called influencers really take the piss.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I know this is about influencers travelling to Dubai, but I guarantee Sarah & Chris would try to claim this.
I also read a story recently where some 'influencer' obviously used this loophole to travel, claiming a) it was her job to show her audience somewhere sunny and b) because it did wonders for her mental health.
Well I'm sorry, but being paid to take a nice holiday to somewhere warm and sunny would do wonders for my mental health too, and probably millions of other people, yet here I am following the rules, going insane with homeschooling, working a proper job and not seeing family. ( they don't live local)
These so called influencers really take the piss.
“we need content for our essential videos”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
“Isabelle’s working on GCSE topics” lazy cow doesn’t even know what school work her teen is doing- homeschool at its finest🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her kids especially Isla and Esme are really going to regret this fun homeschooling when they are bit older and want to decide what career they want. Isabelle should realise she isn't doing enough anyway

Reactions: 24
Sarah - "we've just had lunch and waiting for Chris to get back in an hour or 2"

Chris - "it's 7pm and just leaving the office"

What happened to trying to have meals at the actual meal times?

The girls were dying hair/Esme having shower before lunch. Just how little time is dedicated to school work in that house?! It’s not like they get up early either!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
“Isabelle’s working on GCSE topics” lazy cow doesn’t even know what school work her teen is doing- homeschool at its finest🙄
Let me guess thier was a pause after she said on, waved her head around and said gcse topics pretty fast 🤭

Reactions: 9
My sister said she commented on the their vlog from yesterday saying about the Easter egg holders and how Sarah didn't design them and are readily available on ebay. The message was there for a maximum time of 10 minutes before it was deleted.
Do they honestly spend all day just deleting any comments they don't agree with?

Reactions: 38
Whos going to recommend the documentary 'I married a p***file' lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Isla seemed genuinely excited to get some books. She apparently loves Roald Dahl - so why didn't she get them for christmas instead of all the things that have never been seen again? Also for someone who loves Roald Dahl why didn't she already have those ones - I would class those books as on the younger side - Giraffe Pelly and Me, Fantastic Mr Fox.

Lazy couldn't remember that they had said it was Twilight that got Esme into reading and said she thinks it was Harry Potter - at the time it was Isla that wanted the Harry Potter books when Esme was buying the Twilight ones.

Reactions: 25
Isla seemed genuinely excited to get some books. She apparently loves Roald Dahl - so why didn't she get them for christmas instead of all the things that have never been seen again? Also for someone who loves Roald Dahl why didn't she already have those ones - I would class those books as on the younger side - Giraffe Pelly and Me, Fantastic Mr Fox.

Lazy couldn't remember that they had said it was Twilight that got Esme into reading and said she thinks it was Harry Potter - at the time it was Isla that wanted the Harry Potter books when Esme was buying the Twilight ones.
She prob loves the film matilda

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So after Esme having an allergic reaction to face products last week, this week its hair dye! Surprised she didn't get another reaction
He looked a greasy sweaty mess🤢🤢
Woah Chris has gotten CHUNKY!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.