Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t going to pass those egg holders off as hers; Hannah Bavington is making the exact same designs and putting them on her insta.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Creepy this is for your nighttime reading.Google Chris Ingham for your nighttime true life criminal(allegedly)

Reactions: 10
Weirdly enough I watched this last night and thought about the Ingham's too, all the kids were home schooled (didn't learn anything), kept nocturnal hours, only allowed a shower once a year and could only wash hands up to the wrist as any more was deemed a waste of water, had no friends, kept from family. Isolated and moved about the country & houses were left abandoned full of stuff. It was truly awful what those children went through, At least the Ingham offspring are fed and watered and not physically being hurt (mentally is another issue). How one family that is abusive but in a different way can get away with exploiting their children for money is beyond me 🤷😥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
"Try" being the operative word.If that`s the ifam`s idea of trying to homeschool ,they all need
She isn’t going to pass those egg holders off as hers; Hannah Bavington is making the exact same designs and putting them on her insta.
I don`t know who Hannah is ,but why do these (cough) influencers assume we want their second rate cr(p??!! If you buy any Easter egg it comes boxed.The smaller ones in packs of 6 (I think?).Who wants to add to recycling right now? Isla won`t be impressed Sarah!

Reactions: 10
HOME HAIR DYE MAKEOVER FAILS X 3!!

Lazy tries to test Jace on his colours. It's a miserable morning and hasn't stopped raining. Creepy is working in the playroom and is about to go to the office. Lazy and Creepy are working in the office on two day rotations. Esme is dong science, Isla is doing maths and Isabelle is working on her GCSE topics. Lazy is struggling to find motivation to do anything and has never felt like this before. She's been waking up in a funk for two weeks and doesn't know why, well she does.. it's the obvious. She doesn't want to go out because it's raining. Some school supplies arrived this morning after Lazy's latest shopping spree on Amazon. Esme hates reading but has been reading Harry Potter so Lazy has been trying to spark her interest in reading. She and Lazy looked on Amazon and found a book called 'The Girl Behind the Glass' that she liked the sound of. Lazy got Isla Roald Dahl books and Jace wants to read Peppa.

Esme and Isla have spent ages getting ready today for National Harry Potter Day but Esme checked and it is in May. Lazy gets the girls to choose two books each. Jace says a pink wooden toy is blue.

The girls are dyeing their with one-day spray on hair dye. Isabelle screeches because she got some on her face. Esme changes her mind about the colour. Esme brushes her hair and it's really knotted but she blames the hair dye so she washes her hair. Then she goes to get lunch.

Lazy has been feeling lazy and motivational today. They've had lunch and are waiting for Creepy to get back from the office. They've decided to watch Hunger Games but Jace never sits still.

Creepy has had a very long day today. He's been at the office from this morning until 7pm and is taking the last 11 of the bazillion orders downstairs for the couriers to collect in the morning. He's off home.

Esme ha been working on a new piece of art for an hour. She used a picture on the internet as reference.

Lazy just got Jace out of the bath and he wants chocolate and Peppa. He begins to cry so Lazy turs his colour changing stars on, which he tries to eat.

Creepy make a hot chocolate. He just put Jace to bed and he is so insanely sweet on a nighttime. He get his bottle and the second you take it out of his mouth he says 'I need milp' and he grabs Creepy's hand to hold it for a second and then falls asleep. Creepy gets into bed, trawls through Netflix for an hour and goes to bed. They've downloaded the Discovery+ app and they've watched everything on there. Creepy wants crime documentary recommendations.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-01-29 192052.png
Screenshot 2021-01-29 192026.png
Screenshot 2021-01-29 190414.png
Screenshot 2021-01-29 190837.png
Screenshot 2021-01-29 191354.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hmm so they had dressed up, dyed and washed out hair dye and completed a days worth of school work all before lunch 🤔🤔🤣

Ohh and then hae all afternoon to watch long films 🤬

Also strange since the 2 days off they never vlog or seen together 🤔 its so clear something has or is coming out

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I've seen comments recommending Night Stalker to creepy. Oh the irony... please dont give him ideas 😱

Reactions: 12
A SURPRISE FOR THE GIRLS NEW BEDROOMS!

It's a dark day, grey outside and all the lights are on. They've had breakfast and Lazy said Creepy has mis-matched Jace's clothes. Lazy says the grey joggers don't match the black top. Jace threw and smashed his bottle at dinnertime yesterday so Creepy says it has to go n the bin. Lazy moans abut Creepy wanting to put it in the bin and says it's only the handle that is broken.

The girls are doing schoolwork and Lazy is setting an idea up. She feels fed up because she read somewhere that pressure is building on Boris Johnson from MPs to ease lockdown restrictions on March 2nd and it's ages away. Don't worry, I'm sure as soon as Boris sees the vlog he will immediately announce an end lockdown on 1st February for his best friends, the Inghams. Lazy is upset that they will probably go back into tier 3. The Inghams like to keep the channel upbeat but Lazy can't lie and say she doesn't struggle some days. Bless, what a difficult life it is sitting on her arse watching Disney+ all day. It's hard being in the same 4 walls week in, week out and not being able to drive to the reservoir. She hates doing the same walk every day and the girls are getting fed up. Its the same routine everyday. It's different in summer when you can go in the garden or paddle in the river. Lazy ordered scrunchie stands for the girls. They struggle to find them in drawers sometimes and Lazy has no idea if it will work. The shein one is broken but she will use it anyway. Lazy moans about how long it's taking because she's trying to match them in pairs.

Lazy has stopped to give Jace a snack and he can't decide what to have. He chooses a pineapple flapjack. Isabelle decides to help Lazy with the scrunchies. Bracelet holders are perfect for scrunchies.

Lazy is sad she can't take Jace to softplay. He's spent half an hour running up and down his slide. Lazy has no idea where he gets his energy from and he won't let her put a bobble in his hair.

Lazy is having Isabelle by her side all day. Isabelle has just made her a coffee and they've been looking at their Instagram photos. Isabelle is amazed that Lazy posted a photo of bacon on there. They're off to surprise the girl with their scrunchie and then they're watching a movie. Creepy is upstairs building the wardrobe.

Time lapse of Creepy unboxing the wardrobe. Lazy goes into Isla's bedroom and Isla says something I can't understand. Esme has pretty much moved into Isla's bedroom. Lazy makes the girls close their eye and Isla screeches about the scrunchies. I'm not sure they warranted the 'OMG' but ok. Jace has chocolate. Lazy shows that they have put the scrunches on Isla's shelves.

Isabelle and Lazy talk about sweets. they're having bubblegum lollies and chocolate lick with a movie. Lazy takes some up to the girl and Isla screams. Esme is playing Minecraft.

Jace is occupied with chocolate lick and a lollypop. Isabelle has chosen to watch Mulan because she has wanted to watch it for ages but the girls never fancy it.

An hour and a bit has passed since Creepy unboxed the wardrobe and he is struggling with it because he has a migraine (a really bad, dull headache) that started in the night. It's not a migraine anymore but it' not going, no matter what he takes. He thought he would come on and moan. Dominoes have text him so he wants to persuade Lazy.

Isla has been doing makeup and tells us about a drink she made. She debates which pajamas she is going to wear.

Isabelle is crying about Mulan. Lazy has seen bad reviews about it but loves it and Isabelle says it's good inspiration for young girls as well. Isabelle says she cried a lot and then Lazy says they have to go and have dinner. Lazy has no idea why anyone would give Mulan a bad review because it's inspirational. What is it with the Inghams and their obsession with things being inspirational? Then Lazy tells us to go and watch the newer version.

Creepy is sat in Esme's bedroom and the wardrobe still needs to be built. He is feeling whack and sick so had to go and sit down. Other furniture will be arriving too. They have a lot to do tomorrow and everyone on Instagram has given suggestions on getting rid of headaches.

End of vlog
View attachment 395714View attachment 395715View attachment 395716View attachment 395717View attachment 395719View attachment 395718View attachment 395720
is he wearing his hood up in the house that s like when people wear sunglasses indoors it looks stupid .

Reactions: 11
The design files are available to buy all over Etsy (Sarah’s favourite place for designs). I hope she’s not claiming she designed the egg holders?! She would have just cut the bits out with her new toy using the design files availability on Etsy for a couple of quid.

Reactions: 16
Sarah has wound me up massively tonight with her little "woe is me" with the new lockdown. inghams, you don't even have the right to utter the word Coronavirus, covid 19, lockdown or anything associated with it! When all of us look back on how most of us have rallied together, What have you got to be proud of? What have you taught your children about humanity?

You have a large (but ever decreasing platform - karma) and through these testing times have done sweet FA with it. But no, you decide in your infinite wisdom that "YOLO " is the best approach. Guess what? Copernicus called, and apparently you aren't in fact the centre of the universe!

Do me, and everyone else a favour, be as miserable as you want, but don't spout, oh I'm sorry spRout off about something you clearly have no comprehension of.

oh, and btw, I'm sorry to inform you Chris, that the internet tends to follow you everywhere so a new home abroad may not cut it 😬 you're gonna need a bigger boat!

Wankers!
Im on a daily fail group (im not sure if I can say the real name) and the girl who creates their group is vocal on that telling people who break rules regarding the pandemic theyre selfish and putting her health at risk and yet never says a bloody word about this pair of halfwits going halfway across the world last year, im almost sure that if they said to her youre being so unreasonable fool about all the hype she would say oh im so sorry you dont put my health at risk because Im in love with you and obsessed , I felt like saying about all the "influencers "that have put all our health at risk lately

Reactions: 9
is it a coincidence that esme is shown washing her hair after there was comments on here about it being greasy

Reactions: 14
Remember when there was the blog with Sarah jumping into the pool, and he edited it with the word ‘Tsunami’ on it?

Karmas a witch, eh Chris 🙃
YES! And thanks to some stellar work by the Tattle Pros, Karma just bit Creepy on his sizeable arse. Think some more coffee will be spilt up some more walls tonight...

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on yesterdays vlog, what a waste of time, 20 mins about some bloody scrunchies! Talk about struggling for content 😂
Completely agree with everyone about the whole woe is me speech from Lazy, how can you say you are tired and fed up of the same 4 walls when you went travelling for months last year? Not to mention that they don't understand how privileged they are that the pandemic hasn't really affected their jobs (using that term loosely), they still get paid. They don't seem to realise just how much people are suffering and how lucky they are to have a roof over their head and food on the table. I've had to take up another part time job to support my family whilst i'm a student at uni and already working a part time job. Some of us just can't roll out a 20 min video of scrunchies to pay the bills :rolleyes: They seem so out of touch with the world its actually a joke.
Unless there is abuse at home no one is stuck at home , she is safe at home in the warmth, no one surely hates their bricks and mortar that much to say theyre stuck at home with all the necessities to hand and luxuries as well , that stuck at home makes me mad when people say that

That's a big fat "up your's" to all the "small businesses" that have gifted her all the personalised stuff for mainly Jace ..... Just the other day she received a backpack with his name on, how long before they are part of her line of tat to sell to "ifam" ? I mean don't get me wrong u know lots of businesses sell the same or similar items to one another and a bit of healthy competition is usually good, but these small business stupidly sent this stuff to her in good faith that they will be advertised amongst the 1.3million subs they are so proud of not just the 32k that actually watch daily and that the items sent would be cherished by them not used as ideas for a new line she can personally sell !!! And to take away business from these small businesses during a tough year is shameless ... She really does disgust me ! 🤬😠
Also my sister bought a heat press and a vinyl printer to print out her own dance school uniforms and accessories, and it's not that easy takes a lot of practice, and judging by the state of that babygrow or whatever it is she hasn't weeded the rainbow out properly ! And it looks like it won't last a wash !
Thats being kind to her assuming it will be washed, she replaces everything instead of using her washing machine , shes an absolute minger

So after Esme having an allergic reaction to face products last week, this week its hair dye! Surprised she didn't get another reaction
He looked a greasy sweaty mess🤢🤢
if he was an ice cream he would lick himself to death :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Mystery of the dead relative? If you look lazy up on Facebook she’s recently posted on a photography group asking if someone can enhance and mend an old photo of some woman.

Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Mystery of the dead relative? If you look lazy up on Facebook she’s recently posted on a photography group asking if someone can enhance and mend an old photo of some woman.
She mentioned the photo in a vlog and how this woman had restored the picture - I might be wrong but I thought she said it was her mum’s nan, don’t quote me it might be the gin talking but I think I have remembered right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.