Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.
Wait your friend is the mingham’s cousin? And that’s really interesting how none of them feel comfortable around chris

Reactions: 18
Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.
edit - I also forgot to mention that they went on a family holiday (forgotten which) and Chris disappeared for half the holiday to Amsterdam to ‘take skating videos’ Interpret as you will

Wait your friend is the mingham’s cousin? And that’s really interesting how none of them feel comfortable around chris
Yes. Her mum and Sarah were quite good friends but none of them have ever liked Chris. A lot of family members seem to have cut ties with the family since all the stuff with Chris came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Ohhh let me just pull up my chair.... tell us more.. don’t worry it’s just us 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 46
edit - I also forgot to mention that they went on a family holiday (forgotten which) and Chris disappeared for half the holiday to Amsterdam to ‘take skating videos’ Interpret as you will

Yes. Her mum and Sarah were quite good friends but none of them have ever liked Chris. A lot of family members seem to have cut ties with the family since all the stuff with Chris came out.
I remember that because I kept thinking why not take the whole family, but figured it was because he was needing a trip to the red light district for a quick hook up.
Any more 'juicy' stories you're willing to share?
Did your friend believe what Chris did?

Reactions: 15
I remember that because I kept thinking why not take the whole family, but figured it was because he was needing a trip to the red light district for a quick hook up.
Any more 'juicy' stories you're willing to share?
Did your friend believe what Chris did?
Yes the whole part of that family believed he had been messaging underage girls because they’d always been a bit of a sleaze. I can’t speak to her much about it anymore since her parents are still pretty upset that they let their children grow up around him but they’ve always felt uncomfortable in his presence. She says she used to have nightmares Chris would kidnap her and make her go on youtube and her sister was very often pictures in the vlogs way back at the start of the channel.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
sips tea

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes the whole part of that family believed he had been messaging underage girls because they’d always been a bit of a sleaze. I can’t speak to her much about it anymore since her parents are still pretty upset that they let their children grow up around him but they’ve always felt uncomfortable in his presence. She says she used to have nightmares Chris would kidnap her and make her go on youtube and her sister was very often pictures in the vlogs way back at the start of the channel.
Oh Heck and there are still hundreds of young girls probably in secret groups or Dm'ing him privately. Once a perv always a perv.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....

Reactions: 29
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....
I really don't understand it. Usually teen girls obsess over their appearance, hair, clothing etc. making sure everything is just so (a generalization I know!).
Its not even as if them slipping in their hygiene habits is a new thing due to being lazy in lockdown either.
Then again with Lazy as their main role model the poor girls don't stand a chance 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 15

• Haha
Reactions: 23
its the greed that gets me, fair enough buy hair dye but why do they need so many options of colours, I would have been told to pick one colour as at the end of the day I have one head.. why did they each get one and then have others downstairs of more options? everything they get they get a stupid amount of i.e the scrunchies, the Nintendo switches, the LOL dolls, the fidget toys like why can they have a normal amount of anything its always they have to have the most

Reactions: 37
I really don't understand it. Usually teen girls obsess over their appearance, hair, clothing etc. making sure everything is just so (a generalization I know!).
Its not even as if them slipping in their hygiene habits is a new thing due to being lazy in lockdown either.
Then again with Lazy as their main role model the poor girls don't stand a chance 🙁
I think in ‘normal’ times ie going to school, there is always the ‘peer’ thing where you and your group of friends discuss fashion/makeup etc, and there is the inbuilt need to be accepted which goes with the grooming to look your best -which includes washing your fecking hair!! She has no need and doesn’t do any if this and like you say lazy and role model just don’t go together........there used to be a pride in their appearance, sadly I think it has been knocked out of them with the knocks creepy has given them again and again

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Just had a quick look on their video tonight - haven’t watched them in ages. The bit with Esme talking about drawing - how affected has that child’s accent become. If your eyes were closed you’d swear blind it was Mia Fizz talking. But obviously Sarah wouldn’t try to turn esme into Mia, now that Isabelle passing her peak for kids watching!

Reactions: 16
Has Prinny Woo Too been out for a single walk this week? They can’t just let her rely on the bloody garden all the time!
Completely forgot about the Nintendo switches...Lazy must’ve sold them or there either lost in the pile of junk they’ve got stuffed in each corners of the house.

Reactions: 18
I think if I was Isabelle living with a creepy vile step dad I’d also want to look greasy and dowdy to be fair.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Just had a quick look on their video tonight - haven’t watched them in ages. The bit with Esme talking about drawing - how affected has that child’s accent become. If your eyes were closed you’d swear blind it was Mia Fizz talking. But obviously Sarah wouldn’t try to turn esme into Mia, now that Isabelle passing her peak for kids watching!
I'm not sure it was ever kids that were so keenly watching Izzy in her swimsuit...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
HOME HAIR DYE MAKEOVER FAILS X 3!!

Lazy tries to test Jace on his colours. It's a miserable morning and hasn't stopped raining. Creepy is working in the playroom and is about to go to the office. Lazy and Creepy are working in the office on two day rotations. Esme is dong science, Isla is doing maths and Isabelle is working on her GCSE topics. Lazy is struggling to find motivation to do anything and has never felt like this before. She's been waking up in a funk for two weeks and doesn't know why, well she does.. it's the obvious. She doesn't want to go out because it's raining. Some school supplies arrived this morning after Lazy's latest shopping spree on Amazon. Esme hates reading but has been reading Harry Potter so Lazy has been trying to spark her interest in reading. She and Lazy looked on Amazon and found a book called 'The Girl Behind the Glass' that she liked the sound of. Lazy got Isla Roald Dahl books and Jace wants to read Peppa.

Esme and Isla have spent ages getting ready today for National Harry Potter Day but Esme checked and it is in May. Lazy gets the girls to choose two books each. Jace says a pink wooden toy is blue.

The girls are dyeing their with one-day spray on hair dye. Isabelle screeches because she got some on her face. Esme changes her mind about the colour. Esme brushes her hair and it's really knotted but she blames the hair dye so she washes her hair. Then she goes to get lunch.

Lazy has been feeling lazy and motivational today. They've had lunch and are waiting for Creepy to get back from the office. They've decided to watch Hunger Games but Jace never sits still.

Creepy has had a very long day today. He's been at the office from this morning until 7pm and is taking the last 11 of the bazillion orders downstairs for the couriers to collect in the morning. He's off home.

Esme ha been working on a new piece of art for an hour. She used a picture on the internet as reference.

Lazy just got Jace out of the bath and he wants chocolate and Peppa. He begins to cry so Lazy turs his colour changing stars on, which he tries to eat.

Creepy make a hot chocolate. He just put Jace to bed and he is so insanely sweet on a nighttime. He get his bottle and the second you take it out of his mouth he says 'I need milp' and he grabs Creepy's hand to hold it for a second and then falls asleep. Creepy gets into bed, trawls through Netflix for an hour and goes to bed. They've downloaded the Discovery+ app and they've watched everything on there. Creepy wants crime documentary recommendations.

End of vlog
View attachment 409184View attachment 409186View attachment 409187View attachment 409188View attachment 409189
Sorry if I missed it but what was the surprise??

Ohhh let me just pull up my chair.... tell us more.. don’t worry it’s just us 😜
Yes!! We'll keep it amongst ourselves 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.