Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their bed was left unmade too.
Shows how lazy they are and how they`ve still not got a decent routine.Admittedly i had (still have) chronic ocd ,but ,when mine were little ,i always had them prganised ,the beds made ,rooms tidy (once the eldest were at school ,i even had to do their dishes before finally grabbing breakfast for myself...ott i know ,but that`s what really living with ocd is like).This isn`t dissing everyone else btw ,this was my mind ruling my body ,so to speak ,and i never felt settled enough to think about myself until these chores were done. The fact they get up so late is never going to bode well for their futures. Family vlogging doesn`t seem to be as "appealing" as it was at the beginning. What WILL these children (And their self entitiled parents do) ,if/when it all comes crashing down around them? :(

Reactions: 15
You cant pick up the second hunger games book and not read it thinking "Im missing a whole chunk of story here" either Isabelle is incredibly thick or its all just lies.
They probably sent it to themselves for content

Reactions: 11
Those Easter egg holders Sarah was showing. I am I right in thinking that she’s just bought a bulk load of them off Ebay but will now mark them up and sell them 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Those Easter egg holders Sarah was showing. I am I right in thinking that she’s just bought a bulk load of them off Ebay but will now mark them up and sell them 🥴
Yes they were far too similar to those being sold for her to have made them. They were identical. And if they have been so busy, when did she have time to make all the things she showed?

If she is genuinely making things that would be better vlog content than the usual stuff. So Sarah if you are making all these things how about showing us step by step the process of doing it, it's not like there is anything else going on right now to film.

Reactions: 21
Isabelle is in year 10 so would be taking them next year however, due to Sarah’s amazing homeschooling, they feel she is capable to take English (i’m assuming both Language and Literature) and History early. In my opinion, that is bs, she needs a proper tutor to teach her exam technique and after the hunger games malarkey last night, i doubt she’s read half of her gcse texts. Sarah said in a vlog a week or so ago that homeschooled candidates (not the official term but we move) would still be allowed to take their exams. I think this is ridiculous, why can’t the Minghams be like everyone else? Though I would feel sorry for Izzy as I don’t think they count bullet journals and pinterest as evidence for an English or History grade.
Lazy lies about everything so she will just lie about the exams also and will tell us that she did really well in them and got top marks when she probably does not even sit them because if the schools are not allowing pupils to sit them and they will be given a result on the school work they do then how can Izzy that does not attend school get a result from the school. I know that under "normal" circumstances external candidates can sit their GCSES but I doubt if they could do that now as that would be unfair to the school kids

Reactions: 17
Yeah I think so, would love for someone to call her out on the vlog to see if she bought them off ebay

Reactions: 11
FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️ She actually said she had made them. That woman couldn’t lie straight in bed at night know that. She actually disgusts me.
I had a look at these on Ebay and in the description it says they come flat packed , all you have to do is glue the top , so Sarah will probably say she made them cos she added a bit of glue ;) bet she buys a load in then sticks a name on and marks the price right up to sell them on

Reactions: 24
Jace is amazing and really clever counting to 3 according to comments on the vlog.

not to brag or anything sarah, but my son could count to 10 at 13 months. Get that kid into a nursery setting for a few days a week you lazy cow. He might actually learn something and realise there’s a life without cameras.
I was thinking the same. My daughter is 16 months and can count to 10 and already has a bigger vocabulary than Jace. I know they are all different but I feel like Jace WANTS to learn but his sorry excuse of a mother won’t let him. He’d thrive in a nursery or even a childminding setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I'll just leave this here...
GLC THOUGH!!! I'M SCREAMING!!! If only Creepy was famous enough for them to do a song directly about him.

How many carrots did she needs to grate to make £30 cos that’s the only reason she would have been doing it
Why was she grating carrots at all when Lazy bought that all singing, all dancing vegetable cutter?

I'm totally shocked at how out of breath Sarah was at climbing Mount Everest the stairs to Izzy's room - 9th January she posted about living for her daily walks, I'm surprised she hasn't started to get a bit fitter with all those walks over the past 18 days.
I think when you eat your body weight in sandwiches and probably cake too during the walk it kind of negates the effect of going for said ten minute daily walk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately they increased by 20k subs over December. I agree though, inactive subs should be removed by YouTube - then it would be very interesting to see what their actual legit subcount should be
Removing inactive subs would probably work in their favour, as the views to sub ratio would work better.

Reactions: 9
I may be totally wrong here. When the Freers took Lucy out of school and home schooled her (not that you ever saw her doing any work, she just sat on the kitchen side) Kirsty said that every 6 weeks she had an education officer that goes to your house to check up on what school work was being done and to grade it. I also remember Kirsty and, Lucy going into whsmiths with a long list of books that Lucy had to have along with some workbooks. I know the Freers aren't the greatest example of home schooling but if they had the education officer out every 6 weeks, then surely the ingham's would have to have that too. Nadia sawahla homeschools her daughters and she is always saying the girls had to go to show their work and report to an education officer, and one of her daughters got into trouble for not doing enough schoolwork (nadia explained her Daughter was ill) but even so she caught up. I don't think the ingham's are home schooling at all, I think it's because Chris would be the talk of the playground

Reactions: 18
Jace is amazing and really clever counting to 3 according to comments on the vlog.

not to brag or anything sarah, but my son could count to 10 at 13 months. Get that kid into a nursery setting for a few days a week you lazy cow. He might actually learn something and realise there’s a life without cameras.
As if lol

Reactions: 4
I may be totally wrong here. When the Freers took Lucy out of school and home schooled her (not that you ever saw her doing any work, she just sat on the kitchen side) Kirsty said that every 6 weeks she had an education officer that goes to your house to check up on what school work was being done and to grade it. I also remember Kirsty and, Lucy going into whsmiths with a long list of books that Lucy had to have along with some workbooks. I know the Freers aren't the greatest example of home schooling but if they had the education officer out every 6 weeks, then surely the ingham's would have to have that too. Nadia sawahla homeschools her daughters and she is always saying the girls had to go to show their work and report to an education officer, and one of her daughters got into trouble for not doing enough schoolwork (nadia explained her Daughter was ill) but even so she caught up. I don't think the ingham's are home schooling at all, I think it's because Chris would be the talk of the playground
As the law stands, home educating parents are allowed to decline a visit from someone from the council education department. All they have to do is send a report in once a year that says what education they are offering their children (what subjects their children are learning about etc). If you do accept a visit, they come to your house for an hour whilst you tell them where your children are up to and what you are teaching them. And that visit is only once a year. I am just going off what the situation was when I used to home educate three years ago. Things might have changed now.

I can't see Lazy being totally truthful about what her children are learning about and where they are up to either 😔

Reactions: 14
Was really hoping the surprise in the post was some cat tit 😢
My almost adult kittens have just delivered some freshly made, well formed contributions! If only I could be arsed to get to the Post Office 😆
I have a limitless supply, so maybe I could wait & dry some out when there is sun & Big Sarah could engrave it. 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As the law stands, home educating parents are allowed to decline a visit from someone from the council education department. All they have to do is send a report in once a year that says what education they are offering their children (what subjects their children are learning about etc). If you do accept a visit, they come to your house for an hour whilst you tell them where your children are up to and what you are teaching them. And that visit is only once a year. I am just going off what the situation was when I used to home educate three years ago. Things might have changed now.

I can't see Lazy being totally truthful about what her children are learning about and where they are up to either 😔
Yet if your child is ill for a week then you have both the school and the local authority on your case about attendance. It makes no bloody sense. What about safeguarding? If you refuse a visit this would bring up red flags in my book. If you're educating your children properly, you'd surely have nothing to hide. I think we can tell from the vlogs those girls do zero school work, however I think we can guarantee they've been helping to pack up cheap blankets for their lazy lard arse mother.

Reactions: 22

I don’t usually comment just a lurker!! I was homeschooled after I was taken out of school, not a decision my family rushed to but I was bullied and my mum was very poorly and needed my help! I had to meet up with the head of the education department of my area every few months and I also had tutors and my family didn’t take me on holidays during “term” time because they wanted to keep my term time the same as my peers and friends so I could actually have a social life. It’s so scary to me seeing the ingham family and their idea of home schooling!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.