Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
congratulation on a new anti ifam baby. May she live a long and good life off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
If only you’d stop blogging Sarah. The ifam do pay your bills by watching and buying your tat.

Don’t have feelings? What like the girls you harrassed, or the lady who you kept publicly naming simply for sharing a newspaper article with brands, or the lady that was sacked from Nuby because your creep husband pretended to be helping the police. Or what about the little girl that got a threat in a birthday card?

I’ll start to worry about your feelings sometime at the end of never Sarah after you’ve done all that

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surprise, surprise Another surprise :rolleyes:

Surely any 'surprises' should be content for Isabelle's channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
If only you’d stop blogging Sarah. The ifam do pay your bills by watching and buying your tat.

Don’t have feelings? What like the girls you harrassed, or the lady who you kept publicly naming simply for sharing a newspaper article with brands, or the lady that was sacked from Nuby because your creep husband pretended to be helping the police. Or what about the little girl that got a threat in a birthday card?

I’ll start to worry about your feelings sometime at the end of never Sarah after you’ve done all that
Lady sacked , young girl, threat in a birthday card ?

Reactions: 5
Clearly Izzy ‘loves reading her books so much’ if she didn’t even realise she hadn’t read number 1/couldn’t remember if she had read any books of that series 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

What happened with the girl who got threatened in a b-day card? I havent heard that one before.?

Reactions: 6
Clearly Sarah only wanted to do flashcards with Jace to try to show he can actually say some words. It wasn't to help him learn anything new because when he didn't say on some of them she just ignored it and when he would only do the animal noises she wasn't saying the proper word back to him. She just said "that'll do". No, try saying the proper word to him!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Please tell me the surprise for Issy was an escape route out of that house into an actual life for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My cousin's kid started doing the "crazy eye roll" last year (aged 3) and it turns out she was having absence seizures.
Same here. My Son used to shake and shudder after he woke up we all thought it was cute until my health visitor seen it one day and said to get it checked. It was epilepsy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
the surprise was that isabelle received a book she already owned and had pretended to read

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Clearly Izzy ‘loves reading her books so much’ if she didn’t even realise she hadn’t read number 1/couldn’t remember if she had read any books of that series 🤦‍♀️
That confirmed that she isn't reading as much as they have been trying to pretend.

Reactions: 21
Omg these little girls are never satisfied with what they've got. It's always more more more... HOW MANY FIDGETS DOES ONE CHILD NEED?? my God these parents are absolutely failing these children. Isabelle does not need all those new clothes, she has a triple wardrobe full! The sheer wastefulness 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry for that rant but I've had enough of watching them waste money on absolute crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The state of Jaces room, surely you would put things away , or if dirty you would just pick them up of a morning after getting Jace ready and take them to be washed! Clearly too lazy!
Do we think they're gonna be selling they're home made keyrings😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.