Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
Congratulations 💕 sending tattle hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They are talking about the impact of homeschooling kids on Loose Women , stressed kids binge eating and not sleeping and missing friends and the Inghams are deliberately doing this to their kids for their own means and saying their kids are fine , no Chris and Sarah they are not , they may say they are okay but deep down your kids are struggling , they haven't interacted with friends for a year, despite you saying they facetime friends we all know they don't , think of their mental health needs before your need for money

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
Big congratulations, enjoy every minute of your beautiful daughter🍼👶💐💐💐🐣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Question asked on secret group today

‘if you met the Ingham’s what would you say to them?’. Ideas please.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I would never ever buy a child's garment which has those transfer on.
If it peels off, it's a checking hazard. I think she needs them tested if she's selling for babies.
The vinyl has Phthalates which are toxic. They're banned in the US.
If she makes baby grows they are counted as nightmare garments and there are really strict rules on those.
She'll be pulled up in no time on the safety regs of that stuff. Whilst she may see others doing it, I suspect as soon as anyone gets big making those, they get pulled uetu p on it.
Can you just imagine the law case that someone could throw at them if a baby is hurt...or worse? I really hope they get safety checked.

Reactions: 22
"Find another family who never take a day off"
The amount of times chris has said " we do this every single day" over the past year. 🤣
Find me another YouTube family that call themselves daily vloggers but only produce a vlog when they feel like it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Find another family who never take a day off"
The amount of times chris has said " we do this every single day" over the past year. 🤣
Literally nobody daily vlogs after the first year or 2 after they build up a good sized audience because they realize how unsustainable it is and detrimental to mental health. If you don’t wanna be every single day daily vlogging anymore just say that, there’s no need to witch at people for expecting a video when you set those expectations yourself

and by the way nobody is going to give you any medals for uploading every single day. Get over yourselves lol

Reactions: 24
Anyone see lazy’s insta today, jace does that funny eyeroll !!! Tried to screenshot it but was an epic fail 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
My cousin's kid started doing the "crazy eye roll" last year (aged 3) and it turns out she was having absence seizures.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That eyeroll definitely does not look normal, not that the witch cares. She's just stood on her trotters cackling away as usual.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The eye rolling is weird. He most likely isn't doing it in a deliberate way like she thinks. It's one of those things that would probably be nothing but why wouldn't you get it checked? It's also been caught a few times in vlogs/instagram so how often does it actually happen? As they are quick to point out, we only see 20 minutes of their day!

Reactions: 27
My cousin's kid started doing the "crazy eye roll" last year (aged 3) and it turns out she was having absence seizures.
That's been mentioned here and elsewhere.
It's funny how a bunch of haterzzzz can notice it and be concerned about it, yet the dumb as sh*t parents can only laugh and joke about it. I find that absolutely disgraceful.

Sarah & Chris if you are reading this please get your son checked out. Its definitely not normal.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.