Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! There is a girl on YouTube calling out Sarah for using alibaba to buy her blankets. The oodie things she sells she buys for £8 each and sells for £44, the teething rings she buys for pennies and they are not even safety tested. This girl goes on to say that she had an argument with Sarah on Facebook because she said alibaba exploits people to make the products and they earn something like 80p per hour. Sarah allegedly told this girl she wasn't true ifam and was just stirring up trouble and trying to ruin her business. Chris then apparently got involved and threatened her with legal action because she made a comment in her video that it's been proved that Chris likes young girls. She has now been reported to you tube and blocked from everything the Ingham's do as she made it her mission to tell the ifam that Sarah was ripping them off every time they bought anything from baby and me. They really are a piece of work those two.
Changing the subject, I've just googled Chris ingham and it says he's adopted Isabel, I'm not sure that's true, because I doubt her biological dad would have allowed that to happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
"Find another family who never take a day off"
The amount of times chris has said " we do this every single day" over the past year. 🤣
it’s just the sheer aggressiveness in the way she talks to their so called fans that just baffles me. What a horrible, horrible woman she is.

Reactions: 31
The vulnerable ifam shouldn't have to start their posts with "no hate please but....." They are tit scared of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
The reason for their silence I just searched utubefor chris ingham and filtered to most recent seems the heat had turned up on him again 😲✋
The video posted with all the eveidnce thats over an hour long?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if the girls could give an honest answer, how they would feel about being taken out of school now they have had months of it (it's also been almost a year out of school including the first lockdown).

The first time schools closed my son was so excited. He did lose enthusiasm but by the end of August partly didn't want to go back because it had been so long. The first day back he said he was glad. This time the school has closed the excitement lasted all of a week before he's desperate to go back, finds online learning boring with the lack of group work and discussions, not seeing friends much other than during the zoom lessons.

All the extra "waste of time" that Sarah was quick to point out wasn't needed, is exactly what he's missing. And that's with the school providing a varied range of lessons. Do any of the girls do any science experiments? Do any research on a topic rather than just copy from a worksheet with the answers?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
Oh I was wondering what happened !! totally missed some sort of drama in the not so secret cast off "ifam" page. Scary boss lady said some people were going to get warnings 😱, and then comments were turned off and some must of been deleted 😭 oh the drama !

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the girls could give an honest answer, how they would feel about being taken out of school now they have had months of it (it's also been almost a year out of school including the first lockdown).

The first time schools closed my son was so excited. He did lose enthusiasm but by the end of August partly didn't want to go back because it had been so long. The first day back he said he was glad. This time the school has closed the excitement lasted all of a week before he's desperate to go back, finds online learning boring with the lack of group work and discussions, not seeing friends much other than during the zoom lessons.

All the extra "waste of time" that Sarah was quick to point out wasn't needed, is exactly what he's missing. And that's with the school providing a varied range of lessons. Do any of the girls do any science experiments? Do any research on a topic rather than just copy from a worksheet with the answers?
Lazy probably won’t give them another choice because she likes the one ‘they made’ currently

Reactions: 6
It’s 4pm and I’ve seen no mention of there being no vlog tonight. There can’t be that many in the secret group - what about all the other viewers that aren’t in that and will be searching this evening for it? Strange way to treat their “customers” - eventually people will just stop looking and find someone else to watch if they carry on taking them for granted the way they are....... Does the non secret group (the ones they fell out with) know there’s no vlog? Imagine the chaos later on there! Grab the popcorn guys and gals........
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and well said about the chai lattes

Reactions: 8
Well yesterday morning the anti-iFam grew by 1. My sweet little girl arrived safe and sound. Shortly before I was dragged backwards in a wheelchair and while I was pushing my partner almost missed daughters arrival as he was off buying himself and the midwife a chai latte.

Obviously joking there haha! I am smitten though. Which wanket should I order?
Congratulations! 🎉 Enjoy every moment of your new lovely baby daughter. ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
New tiktok account? And clearly not monitored as esme replying
I did not have TikTok so can’t do anything and am banned from all their other media but I hope someone has reported again as a young girl is obviously running the tit show.....again!!! And remember what creepy said on the Q&A rant.... report report report

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.