Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle the “book worm” started reading a series from the second book and didn’t even realise and doesn’t remember the book at all 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
15 minutes of the vlog was Jace. Then individual time for the 3 girls to tell what they want to buy for their money. Sarah and Chris had a day off to do some work that they did not need to show the camera.

Reactions: 15
Omg these little girls are never satisfied with what they've got. It's always more more more... HOW MANY FIDGETS DOES ONE CHILD NEED?? my God these parents are absolutely failing these children. Isabelle does not need all those new clothes, she has a triple wardrobe full! The sheer wastefulness 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry for that rant but I've had enough of watching them waste money on absolute crap.
The whole section of each girl talking about a list of things they want was awful in my opinion. It's 1 month after Christmas when they had so many presents that they couldn't fit in 1 room. And now they are making lists of more useless things?

As usual, Isabelle's was particularly painful to watch. She needs trainers, she doesn't have many, doesn't know why *confused look*, has lots of boots which is good (why?).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
And some helpful people even made the books in question into a massive film franchise. If you're going to lie about reading books, ones that have been made into films isn't a bad idea... Unless you pay so little attention to life in general that you don't notice The Hunger Games is the first book/film in The Hunger Games trilogy.

Reactions: 19
Skimmed through the vlog with the volume off... Esme's room still not finished?! 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So granny sent Izzy the books.
And Sarah just laughed that granny had spent money on a book that Isabelle already has.

And it doesn't matter because she can just give it to Esme instead? I don't know about other people but if one person in the house has a book we would generally just pass it on to whoever wants it, not buy one each? Plus Sarah admitted Esme hates reading.

It really showed the throwaway attitude they have to everything.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
The state of Jaces room, surely you would put things away , or if dirty you would just pick them up of a morning after getting Jace ready and take them to be washed! Clearly too lazy!
Do we think they're gonna be selling they're home made keyrings😂😂
Their bed was left unmade too.

Reactions: 7
I love the way they are actually exploiting their kids to make a living but said kids are too stupid to see it and can’t believe their luck when they get pocket money for doing CHORES around the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d be like “oh, why am I doing chores to earn money when I got a Lego deal and put towards this house you want me to clean while you sit on your fat chuffing arse”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What happened with the girl who got threatened in a b-day card? I havent heard that one before.?
My understanding was that she was the daughter of a Yorkshire YouTuber. However I cannot swear to that belief. Other tattlers might confirm or otherwise for you,

Reactions: 3
Omg these little girls are never satisfied with what they've got. It's always more more more... HOW MANY FIDGETS DOES ONE CHILD NEED?? my God these parents are absolutely failing these children. Isabelle does not need all those new clothes, she has a triple wardrobe full! The sheer wastefulness 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry for that rant but I've had enough of watching them waste money on absolute crap.
I feel exactly the same after seeing tonight’s vlog

The whole section of each girl talking about a list of things they want was awful in my opinion. It's 1 month after Christmas when they had so many presents that they couldn't fit in 1 room. And now they are making lists of more useless things?

As usual, Isabelle's was particularly painful to watch. She needs trainers, she doesn't have many, doesn't know why *confused look*, has lots of boots which is good (why?).
I’m so pleased my children were never indulged with stuff apart from Christmas and birthdays and even then they never got mountains of tat
also pleased my grandchildren aren’t receiving tat day in day out.

I couldn’t understand a word Isla said
Esme is so full of life I do feel she will rebel as she gets older

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Izzy has started to use more words in the same sentence. Cute, cool and pretty. Well done.

The cute, cool and pretty clothes look very similar to those she’s got in her wardrobe - checked skirts, white trousers and vest tops. Hardly ringing in the changes for 2021. Bless her she really doesn’t need trainers - they rarely leave Chav House.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I feel exactly the same after seeing tonight’s vlog

I’m so pleased my children were never indulged with stuff apart from Christmas and birthdays and even then they never got mountains of tat
also pleased my grandchildren aren’t receiving tat day in day out.

I couldn’t understand a word Isla said
Esme is so full of life I do feel she will rebel as she gets older
Yer another tit vlog most of it is the Jace show and what he can do who cares realy and then the rest is the girls I’ve got I’ve got bit spoiled much I think is discusting especially after all the tit they had for Xmas and then creepy does appear what was he just let out of the police cell (here to wishing ) discusting little perv they realy have sod all to film now and it shows what a pile of tit

Reactions: 10
Hi Sarah
Get a grip girly !
' home school not the same in the four walls ? '
Imagine being in a bed sit or a one bed flat or B&B with children
Stop it !!! Your talking to kids who some probably do 😡
You will get your holiday ( 🙈 Views again )

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Tonight’s vlog shows what a shower of tit that family have become, he can’t even be arsed to edit the tit out, what the hell is he doing till 5am every morning (we know creepy!,, we ALL know 😉)

So we have lazy lardarse of the seacroft massive, feeling guilty over not playing with Jason as much (because she’s had them all packing her Wankets) and blames homeschool!!!
“Many parents are doing this now, and I know we homeschooled anyway, but not like this, not just in these four walls”
What!! What was that again lazy?!
So basically you’re moaning cos you’re at home and not on holiday!! You’re an absolute joke! In fact you’re not you’re just pathetic.

Esme and Islas lists, exactly the same and every item is a fidget, sensory kind of toy, why do your children need or even want so many of these toys? Have you even asked?

Then we have Izzy, book worm Izzy who loves proper books as they’re cute and aesthetic, like her shein clothes, yet doesn’t know what books she’s even read in the last month 🙈

Creepy we all know you live in the chavavan so it’s useless trying to make a joke of it, we know, now run along, get your hair sorted, and please try to realise that the emo just for men barcode fringe really isn’t a thing any more, I don’t think it ever was 👍.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And Sarah just laughed that granny had spent money on a book that Isabelle already has.

And it doesn't matter because she can just give it to Esme instead? I don't know about other people but if one person in the house has a book we would generally just pass it on to whoever wants it, not buy one each? Plus Sarah admitted Esme hates reading.

It really showed the throwaway attitude they have to everything.
it’s awful and those prices off of shien. those jumpers won’t last 5 minutes at 10 pounds a piece and she’s be better off buying a pair of expensive trainers which will last. pull and bear is an ethical website which is only a bit more expensive then shien and it even has a teen collection. isabelle should look on there and buy less fast fashion

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.